pregnant?????????????????

Posted: 11 years ago
guys is aartiii pregnant? one of our member has put a poll nd asked whether aarti is pregnant nd yash cant accept dAt nd many hve voted for dat..hve i missed nethng?????plz help...
Actually.. There was this Sbb segment where Ranbir will ask Aarti if she is pregnant. And she just shakes her head either a no or yes. We hv no idea. So everyone is concluding that she is pregnant. Bt there is no confirm source 
It was a silly SBS/SBB joke πŸ˜³
There is NOTHING like that πŸ˜‰
jz saw dat segmant..in dat he s ranbir is asking whether she s pregnant..she says yes nd he claps..nd d voice over say aarti is pregnant nd evn yash doesnt know...oh don need dis pregnancy track...don want yash to take dis as his mistake...😭
Originally posted by nimshya

jz saw dat segmant..in dat he s ranbir is asking whether she s pregnant..she says yes nd he claps..nd d voice over say aarti is pregnant nd evn yash doesnt know...oh don need dis pregnancy track...don want yash to take dis as his mistake...😭
May be this is what he's regretting and this is why he threw away all Arpita stuff thinking he cheated her.
And it will be better something concrete for them to accept to understand their relationship.They always believe in their realtionship and find a reason not to believe the very next moment.
Edited by KajAnj - 11 years ago
i dnt want her to b pregnant yaar..
Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

i dnt want her to b pregnant yaar..
same here dont want her to b pregnant so fast...bt she dont remember dat also????
cv's ko khud smjh nhi arha kiya dekhayin seedha seedha diary truth hota mgar na jany kiya ulta seedha dekha deya

v r juz going on guessing..nd every week our guess is proved wrong by cvs...and after amans thng..nw thy r showing prashanths thing along wth d pregnancy one...confusion...bt im damn sure its sumthng related to arpitha..otherwise he will never break her belongings..nd moreover remember once he said mein khudko hi sazaaa de saktha hu..nd everytime time he thinks of aarti playing in rain..i think thy mite hve got intimated..nd thn he reads the diary..so he mite hve thought she did it jz coz she promised gayathri...nd he mite b guilty bout cheating arpitha for aartiπŸ˜•
I hope not. It'll spoil the whole show for me.