Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

In relation to the " Feeling shattered by..."

biancaraj Groupbie
biancaraj
biancaraj

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Dear members of India forums, 
                                                          I updated a post yesterday itself expressing how I felt about the way people are bashing due to the current track and so much of importance being shown Anjalli. I need to make things clear; First of all, I am not part of the CV's so please do not think that way: Secondly, I have not mentioned anything about importance or whether I even like the current track. Nobody likes the current track! I agree on that! Im only against those who wishes IPKKND to bring to an end! I 100% agree with those of you who are both disagreeing with me and stating that Anjali and shyam's story is being given importance to rather than, Arnav and Khushi! I want to point out here..I personally also believe that this is rubbish ..Arnav and Khushi will need to be shown the most and their remarriage!!  Im just upset about the few minority who want the show to come to an end! I mean..everyone is entitled to their opinion but how many of you will vote in favour to this? I guess very small! 

Another small request; If you disagree with my post yesterday, I have no problems unless you do not make any rude comments! Im very sensitive!  Honestly, I am already hurt by the comments and if this persists..I will not update any more posts! I did not want anybody to take my post personally, I just wanted to be open...that is my character! I love india forum and its members! This does not mean I am backng down from what I feel! 

Im seriously hurt..please do not make any worse..a humble request!  Thank you! Forgive me if have hurt anybody's feelings! 

Thank you,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

n091505rini_kat

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
hey relax.. dont take the comments to heart...  we discuss debate fight but come back and discuss again... sometimes a post gets liked by many sometimes many disagree... dont feel bad for being spoken to rudely but happy that u had the courage to pen down ur thoughts. 

everyone has an opinion.. many will agree.. many will disagree...thats life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

biancaraj

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
We all love the show... but just don't want to see the downfall...so some people overreacted saying to end the show... No hard feelings...U just shared ur opinions...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

biancaraj

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top