India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

her love is soo deep!!

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
i was just watching that kishy wala scene again(where she tells virat that he can kiss her if he want)...and man maanvi's words made me emotional...her love for him is soo deep and those words made me realise it...

"waise socho virat...agar mein yeh cancer  ke saath jaang jeeth jathi hoon..matlab impossible possible ho gaya...hamari aage ki life mein khushiya hi khushiya hogi na...tumne mere liye jitne aasuu bahayi na,main promise karti hoon un sari aasuyo ko na main khushiyo se bhar dungi...tumhe kabhi bhi mayusi hone ka mauka nai dungi"

and as usual virat's expressions were just killer...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

simmy7riastarabhilasha143afreen13iLOVE_sOAPZmunnihyderabadnrithyaoraju_sky-SweetGirl-preetipcdauntless.-Aswathy-_TaNi_Beautyful_Mess

iLOVE_sOAPZ Senior Member
iLOVE_sOAPZ
iLOVE_sOAPZ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
HeartHeart
Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riastarShrav123

-Aswathy- IF-Rockerz
-Aswathy-
-Aswathy-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
I liked that scene and dialog...Smile(only pblm was that I wanted the scene to be turned to be an emotional one at the end...like the recent one we got when M knew about her reports..)

riastarShrav123

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
shravs superb post ..

she knows very well... that in their relation .. he is always the giver and she is the receiver.. she thinks and feels that all she gave him is anguish .. pain and tears and sadness... while he gave her hope. smile and happiness... 

now Maanvi makes a promise not just to virat but to herself to shower him with happiness forever and never let gloom cross him ...

It is for the first time mannu .. promises to Virat ..isn't it .. and Mannu's promise is a pukkawala promiseEmbarrassed

and Kushal he looks dreamy Day Dreaming over there and in black shirt he is always masha allah Embarrassed

Edited by munnihyderabad - 08 September 2012 at 1:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riastar-SweetGirl--Aswathy-Shrav123

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aswathy-

I liked that scene and dialog...Smile(only pblm was that I wanted the scene to be turned to be an emotional one at the end...like the recent one we got when M knew about her reports..)

yaa i do understand...Big smile
and waise i guess we will get one today ...imagine maanvi will be sitting alone and virat comes to her and then they share an emotional dialogue...Embarrassed

riastar-Aswathy-

-Aswathy- IF-Rockerz
-Aswathy-
-Aswathy-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

and waise i guess we will get one today ...imagine maanvi will be sitting alone and virat comes to her and then they share an emotional dialogue...Embarrassed

Hope so...Big smile

riastarShrav123

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

shravs superb post ..

she knows very well... that in their relation .. he is always the giver and she is the receiver.. she thinks and feels that all she gave him is anguish .. pain and tears and sadness... while he gave her hope. smile and happiness... 

@blue   but it is not true ryt??.but yaa maanvi feels it ...rit from the confession time...she always felt that he should share his life with some one else who had more time than her...

now Maanvi makes a promise not just to virat but to herself to shower him with happiness forever and never let gloom cross him ...

and i am sure she would fulfill it...woohoo...Dancing

It is for the first time mannu .. promises to Virat ..isn't it .. and Mannu's promise is a pukkawala promiseEmbarrassed

yeshh us promise ke baad i loved the way virat said 'no dhoka shoka'...aww these both are just amazing...

black/white suits him the best...its like those colours get beauty after he wears them...

riastarmunnihyderabad

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shrav_virman

Hope so...Big smile

waise i dont have any high expectations..infact i must say i have only 10% hope ki we will get one...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riastar

Go to top