Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

HOW IS IT DALJEET'S FAULT ?!?! (Page 4)

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshicritic

Originally posted by rmipkknd

for me, daljeet is always gonna be at fault.
she has asked for more screen space and has been manipulative and negotiated.
she has lost all respect from my side, as for you, you can keep kissing up to daljeet.

I disagree with you here, any actor asking for more screen space is natural and smart.

Some where we are not able to slot her behaviour, is she grey? Is she mentally a little damaged?

She is certainly not the sweet simple sister of the early episodes, and what she is has not yet emerged.

So very frustrating ya.

But if she was demanding more screen space and the story did not have any space for it, PH did not have to agree, even main leads change in soaps , she was still a parallel.

when she ws narrated d role she ws told dat she ll b 1 of d leads..

Haz78 Goldie
Haz78
Haz78

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

its wrong on d forum's members side dat dey dont even know what d actual discussion or negotiation ws..n dey r bashing daljit...i mean nt knowin d truth people can bash sum1 lk dis..

plus abt d show n d track...every track cant be d same n positive...i mean last year September mein jo hua nt necessary d same keeps happening...dey gotta run a show so der will b both positive n negative tracks...

bt start blaming actors fr dat...she wanted more screen space n she asked Cvs fr coz she hs dat right...n main thing its between d PH channel n daljit...no1 knows d actual matter of discussion..

abt deepali...she alwaz wanted to play  lead in sum show...she hs bn w8in fr a lead role...sum 6 months bk she ws suppose to leave coz she hd a better offer...bt as it din materialize she stayed bk...now if she thinks she hs better options she hs left...its her decision...

yeah exactly people are jumping to conclusions too quickly...  Deepali even mentioned in an interview that she wants to play lead roles and she is just waiting for the right moment and the right show... and Dhaljeet said she wanted to portray a role which would show her acting skills in a better way and people assumed that she wants to be lead and stuff... Mishti confirmed in her spoiler that dhaljeet never asked for anything and nor did she give PH a leaving notice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1

saruu. IF-Dazzler
saruu.
saruu.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
I agree with you...
I think I'm gonna take a break from this forum.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1Mountainbreeze7

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged

she has lost all respect from my side, as for you, you can keep kissing up to daljeet.

I disagree with you here, any actor asking for more screen space is natural and smart.

Some where we are not able to slot her behaviour, is she grey? Is she mentally a little damaged?

She is certainly not the sweet simple sister of the early episodes, and what she is has not yet emerged.

So very frustrating ya.

But if she was demanding more screen space and the story did not have any space for it, PH did not have to agree, even main leads change in soaps , she was still a parallel.

that's ok, its a daily soap, they change tracks all the time,

the importance given to a particular character cahnges all the time.

If it doesnt fit into the current track then you don't have to change the track for an actor
freya2 Newbie
freya2
freya2

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
It's not completely her fault, but half her fault. If Daljeet didn't ask for a bigger role, she wouldn't have gotten it, and therefore ArHi would be at the forefront of everything, not Anjali and Shyam. Anjali would still have a big role to play, but not as big as the one Daljeet had now.

So yes If Daljeet was replaced it might go back to the way it was.. The new actress wouldn't be treated as the lead of the show as she would probably be told that she is a supporting actress.
claireDD IF-Dazzler
claireDD
claireDD

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
just ignore those lame posts..
they just want us to fire back spilling hundreds of comments..it wud bring their post on the first few pages,,
mere attempts in drawing attraction !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PiscineMolitor

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged

excuse me..if i cud jus ask u how much do u know abt d negotiations???...i mean if u really hv a strong source who disclosed abt her discussion den u may share so dat we agree to ur opinion..Confused...i m nt a fan of daljit as such..bt it is so wrong to mk statements so confidently when u may nt b knowing even of half of it...Confused
Sorry, you're not excused.
I didn't just get up one day and blindly decide that she asked for more screen space or she has negotiated.
If you have eyes, you will see.
She wore the damn bump for ten days.
TEN DAYS, DAMMIT.
Upfront six months- washboard abs and then all of a sudden- BAM! In you're face baby bump.
Which lasted how LNG?
Ten episodes.
If this was not some sick negotiation, what was it?
And also, when news of her quitting we're doing the rounds, talks of screen space issues surfaced.
After arnavs kidnapping track got over, instead of seeing barun and sanaya, we end up seeing ronduli.
Coincidence, much?
PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged

So very frustrating ya.

And you were there?
The titleisIPKKND, not ek hazaaron mein Meri behna hain.

Go to top