India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

HOW IS IT DALJEET'S FAULT ?!?! (Page 3)

radhika_6088 Groupbie
radhika_6088
radhika_6088

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
umm actually guys its not her fault! did u see how anjali never used to get any screen space daljeet wanted to leave! and we didnt want her to and so she satyed behind because she is emotionally attached! well she made a request to the cvs to ive her screen space or else she would leave! and yes the cvs gave her that! they are writing the script not her! people are actually blaming her for asking for more screen space! duh she wanted screen space instead of just giggling and being all 'chote chote'!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1

JniISHRA83 IF-Dazzler
JniISHRA83
JniISHRA83

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I love her very much as Anjali. So I totally agree with you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1manasa.d

radhika_6088 Groupbie
radhika_6088
radhika_6088

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by outland_123

I  think, it's  PH's  fault...it's  their  job  to  negotiate  with  the  actors  &  win over  it. If  Rocky  or  Lallan  or  even  Akash  say  that  we  need  more  screen  space  will  PH  allow  them ?  will  they  change  their  story  bcoz  of  them only...???  I  don't  know  but they  shouldn't...They  should  have  handle  &  make  her  understand  properly  that  she  has  to  do  whatever   the story  &  scripts  demands.  If  she  is  still  unhappy  then  she  may  quit...I  could  be  wrong  though  because I  don't  know  the  other  side  of the  story.

I'm  NOT  DB  or  Anjali  fan.

duh they wouldnt give screen space to rocky or lallan! they would ive it to akash and anjali because they ae important characters to the show!

SyedaFaiza

outland_123 Senior Member
outland_123
outland_123

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika_6088

Originally posted by outland_123

I  think, it's  PH's  fault...it's  their  job  to  negotiate  with  the  actors  &  win over  it. If  Rocky  or  Lallan  or  even  Akash  say  that  we  need  more  screen  space  will  PH  allow  them ?  will  they  change  their  story  bcoz  of  them only...???  I  don't  know  but they  shouldn't...They  should  have  handle  &  make  her  understand  properly  that  she  has  to  do  whatever   the story  &  scripts  demands.  If  she  is  still  unhappy  then  she  may  quit...I  could  be  wrong  though  because I  don't  know  the  other  side  of the  story.

I'm  NOT  DB  or  Anjali  fan.

duh they wouldnt give screen space to rocky or lallan! they would ive it to akash and anjali because they ae important characters to the show!

That  was  an  example...If  Depaali  asked  for  the  same  as  DB  did  &  if  she  really  quits  the  show  that  means  PH  won  in  Depaali  case  but  they  didn't  win  in  DB's  case

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshiSyedaFaizaMrDarcyfan

..Zenny.. Goldie
..Zenny..
..Zenny..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Well said..its pleasent to see that there r few intelligent ppl in the forum and at the same time its sad to see how less we r!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mountainbreeze7zeefan 1adits7

Haz78 Goldie
Haz78
Haz78

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
OMG COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE!

People are blaming Dhaljeet... its not her ... Even mishti confirmed it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
its wrong on d forum's members side dat dey dont even know what d actual discussion or negotiation ws..n dey r bashing daljit...i mean nt knowin d truth people can bash sum1 lk dis..

plus abt d show n d track...every track cant be d same n positive...i mean last year September mein jo hua nt necessary d same keeps happening...dey gotta run a show so der will b both positive n negative tracks...

bt start blaming actors fr dat...she wanted more screen space n she asked Cvs fr coz she hs dat right...n main thing its between d PH channel n daljit...no1 knows d actual matter of discussion..

abt deepali...she alwaz wanted to play  lead in sum show...she hs bn w8in fr a lead role...sum 6 months bk she ws suppose to leave coz she hd a better offer...bt as it din materialize she stayed bk...now if she thinks she hs better options she hs left...its her decision...

zeefan 1

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rmipkknd

for me, daljeet is always gonna be at fault.
she has asked for more screen space and has been manipulative and negotiated.
she has lost all respect from my side, as for you, you can keep kissing up to daljeet.

I disagree with you here, any actor asking for more screen space is natural and smart.

Some where we are not able to slot her behaviour, is she grey? Is she mentally a little damaged?

She is certainly not the sweet simple sister of the early episodes, and what she is has not yet emerged.

So very frustrating ya.

But if she was demanding more screen space and the story did not have any space for it, PH did not have to agree, even main leads change in soaps , she was still a parallel.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1Mountainbreeze7outland_123saruu.MrDarcyfan

Go to top