SyedaFaiza
SyedaFaiza

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
she was the 1 who ask cv's for more screen space

she was the 1 who ask Cv's to choose b/w HER
or 
ARSHI'S LOVE SCENES...

JUST BECAUSE OF THAT I HATE ANJALI...

who was the best sister in this world a/c to me ( with payal)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

diehardffanMahamJavedxxPlovesArshineet2012princessVVPiscineMolitorMrDarcyfan

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rmipkknd

for me, daljeet is always gonna be at fault.
she has asked for more screen space and has been manipulative and negotiated.
she has lost all respect from my side, as for you, you can keep kissing up to daljeet.

excuse me..if i cud jus ask u how much do u know abt d negotiations???...i mean if u really hv a strong source who disclosed abt her discussion den u may share so dat we agree to ur opinion..Confused...i m nt a fan of daljit as such..bt it is so wrong to mk statements so confidently when u may nt b knowing even of half of it...Confused

Edited by adits7 - 08 September 2012 at 2:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahamJavedxxradhika_6088zeefan 1SyedaFaiza

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
are you kidding me?! can't stand anjali or daljeet...it is because of her demand, IPK's storyline has been damaged to such an extent that ending it seems to be the only option. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

diehardffanPiscineMolitorSyedaFaizaninagMrDarcyfan

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
I respectfully disagree...the show is a mess right now because of Daljeet...everything was fine upto the kidnapping track...fans were happy, trp was good eventhough Barun was missing for like 2 months. The daljeet did "negotiations" look at what has happened?

DKS story started! The story moves around Anjali alone! Anjali is given the 15min of screen space while actual leads barely gets 2mins! The re-marriage was over shadowed by her pathetic drama...now we are seeing Daljeet potraying her awesome acting skills in being treated like a baby...did u see lastnites episode? It was puke worthy!

Compare these episodes to last year septembers episode and you can see how much our show has fallen...it was once magnificent but now its fast loosing magic..all because of DB and CV...DB fault is greater cux she manipulated her fans, I regret the day I spammed everywhere asking her to stay back!

At least if she is going to be the new lead I hope she will show more professionalism and dedication. Begging fans to like her character in interveiws...lame! Refusal to wear baby bump while potraying a pregnant women...unprofessional! DB portrayed Pregnancy as a terminal disease..popping pills every two seconds..I applaud DB for ruining this show!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

diehardffanMahamJavedxxPlovesArshi...believe...kadi9PiscineMolitor1mangaloreSyedaFaizanature-loverfarheen75ninagS.StephyMrDarcyfan

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
i dont care abt DB at all

but i have started to loath anajli character .. she is irritating when she is on screen. she is now as bad as shyam n sadly anjali is not supposed to be a villian

an people blame DB i guess bec she let it be known that she wanted more screen space and more role in the show... 

the audience has said time and time again that they do not like anjali's cry baby act.. but cv''s have not changed the plot  an cont. to show her as a spoiled brat. fridays episode had so much anjali and shaym .. so people blame DB. knowing full well that audience dont like the character this character gets so much screen space. last week at the mehendi she was in half the episode. and this friday again more than half was anjali. 

y do that.. payal has already quit... could they not have given deepali role. y did it have to be 15 min of anjali. .. that is the anger of the fans. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshiSyedaFaizaPiscineMolitorninagMrDarcyfan

manasa.d Goldie
manasa.d
manasa.d

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u coz we r the people when daljeet is abt 2 quit the show who stopped her ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika_6088VIP.Lifezeefan 1ninag

Fairylights26 Senior Member
Fairylights26
Fairylights26

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Any actress would want to succeed And there is nothing wrong with Daljeet demanding more screespace,She never said "just show me and my creepy husband alone so that we can drown everybody in RM to death"  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mountainbreeze7manasa.d

outland_123 Senior Member
outland_123
outland_123

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
I  think, it's  PH's  fault...it's  their  job  to  negotiate  with  the  actors  &  win over  it. If  Rocky  or  Lallan  or  even  Akash  say  that  we  need  more  screen  space  will  PH  allow  them ?  will  they  change  their  story  bcoz  of  them only...???  I  don't  know  but they  shouldn't...They  should  have  handle  &  make  her  understand  properly  that  she  has  to  do  whatever   the story  &  scripts  demands.  If  she  is  still  unhappy  then  she  may  quit...I  could  be  wrong  though  because I  don't  know  the  other  side  of the  story.

I'm  NOT  DB  or  Anjali  fan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1PlovesArshiMrDarcyfan

Go to top