Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
are you kidding me?! can't stand anjali or daljeet...it is because of her demand, IPK's storyline has been damaged to such an extent that ending it seems to be the only option. 
lylow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I respectfully disagree...the show is a mess right now because of Daljeet...everything was fine upto the kidnapping track...fans were happy, trp was good eventhough Barun was missing for like 2 months. The daljeet did "negotiations" look at what has happened?

DKS story started! The story moves around Anjali alone! Anjali is given the 15min of screen space while actual leads barely gets 2mins! The re-marriage was over shadowed by her pathetic drama...now we are seeing Daljeet potraying her awesome acting skills in being treated like a baby...did u see lastnites episode? It was puke worthy!

Compare these episodes to last year septembers episode and you can see how much our show has fallen...it was once magnificent but now its fast loosing magic..all because of DB and CV...DB fault is greater cux she manipulated her fans, I regret the day I spammed everywhere asking her to stay back!

At least if she is going to be the new lead I hope she will show more professionalism and dedication. Begging fans to like her character in interveiws...lame! Refusal to wear baby bump while potraying a pregnant women...unprofessional! DB portrayed Pregnancy as a terminal disease..popping pills every two seconds..I applaud DB for ruining this show!

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i dont care abt DB at all

but i have started to loath anajli character .. she is irritating when she is on screen. she is now as bad as shyam n sadly anjali is not supposed to be a villian

an people blame DB i guess bec she let it be known that she wanted more screen space and more role in the show... 

the audience has said time and time again that they do not like anjali's cry baby act.. but cv''s have not changed the plot  an cont. to show her as a spoiled brat. fridays episode had so much anjali and shaym .. so people blame DB. knowing full well that audience dont like the character this character gets so much screen space. last week at the mehendi she was in half the episode. and this friday again more than half was anjali. 

y do that.. payal has already quit... could they not have given deepali role. y did it have to be 15 min of anjali. .. that is the anger of the fans. 

manasa.d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree with u coz we r the people when daljeet is abt 2 quit the show who stopped her ...
Fairylights26 thumbnail
Any actress would want to succeed And there is nothing wrong with Daljeet demanding more screespace,She never said "just show me and my creepy husband alone so that we can drown everybody in RM to death"  
outland_123 thumbnail
I  think, it's  PH's  fault...it's  their  job  to  negotiate  with  the  actors  &  win over  it. If  Rocky  or  Lallan  or  even  Akash  say  that  we  need  more  screen  space  will  PH  allow  them ?  will  they  change  their  story  bcoz  of  them only...???  I  don't  know  but they  shouldn't...They  should  have  handle  &  make  her  understand  properly  that  she  has  to  do  whatever   the story  &  scripts  demands.  If  she  is  still  unhappy  then  she  may  quit...I  could  be  wrong  though  because I  don't  know  the  other  side  of the  story.

I'm  NOT  DB  or  Anjali  fan.
radhika_6088 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
umm actually guys its not her fault! did u see how anjali never used to get any screen space daljeet wanted to leave! and we didnt want her to and so she satyed behind because she is emotionally attached! well she made a request to the cvs to ive her screen space or else she would leave! and yes the cvs gave her that! they are writing the script not her! people are actually blaming her for asking for more screen space! duh she wanted screen space instead of just giggling and being all 'chote chote'!
JniISHRA83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love her very much as Anjali. So I totally agree with you.
radhika_6088 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: outland_123

I  think, it's  PH's  fault...it's  their  job  to  negotiate  with  the  actors  &  win over  it. If  Rocky  or  Lallan  or  even  Akash  say  that  we  need  more  screen  space  will  PH  allow  them ?  will  they  change  their  story  bcoz  of  them only...???  I  don't  know  but they  shouldn't...They  should  have  handle  &  make  her  understand  properly  that  she  has  to  do  whatever   the story  &  scripts  demands.  If  she  is  still  unhappy  then  she  may  quit...I  could  be  wrong  though  because I  don't  know  the  other  side  of the  story.

I'm  NOT  DB  or  Anjali  fan.

duh they wouldnt give screen space to rocky or lallan! they would ive it to akash and anjali because they ae important characters to the show!
outland_123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: radhika_6088

duh they wouldnt give screen space to rocky or lallan! they would ive it to akash and anjali because they ae important characters to the show!

That  was  an  example...If  Depaali  asked  for  the  same  as  DB  did  &  if  she  really  quits  the  show  that  means  PH  won  in  Depaali  case  but  they  didn't  win  in  DB's  case