India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

I'm finished

seeker304 Newbie
seeker304
seeker304

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Pavitra Rishta? Is it really? No..not after the atrocities committed in the name of purity and true love..this show is a joke. How can you sell out people I simply do not understand. Arjun should end up ditching Ovi, never going back to Purvi, and just going back to his former business bad-ass self.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

recoupadittysoapwatcher1MagicalPari

Jaisoif Goldie
Jaisoif
Jaisoif

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
there's a part of me that totally agrees with you because it gets really frustrating at times. ugghhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

seeker304 Newbie
seeker304
seeker304

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
CV is making marriage into a game..got rid of Aashna, got rid of Varsha's husband, got rid of Vaishu's husband, heck, who in the show is still married except Damodhar and Savita and even then Damo didn't tell Manav about the evil that is his wife. Barely any pure relations in this show at all. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adittysoapwatcher1

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index