Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Shopaholic V/S Workaholic ~ Thread 2 (Page 33)

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Finished all the 22 parts... Arnav accepted that she won.. And wow, their date.. Day Dreaming Waiting for the upcoming updates...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReader

dilectus Senior Member
dilectus
dilectus

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
found it 2hrs back n just finished reading all the updates...marvellous...amazing...i am hooked!!!ClapClapClap

ShikhaKhushi

aries2012 Groupbie
aries2012
aries2012

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
brilliant...update soon

ShikhaKhushi

ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Chapter 23 - Did I Just Get Myself Abducted?

"Mmm," he moaned loudly. "This is really good!" he said pointing at the Pineapple crumble.

"Are you kidding me? This chocolate mousse is the best!" she mumbled her mouth full.

He put down the verrine with a smirk. "So, Miss Gupta likes chocolate?"

"Love it!" Suddenly she realised her behaviour was a bit off-tracks, too at ease and she put her bowl down too. Khushi cleared her throat and squared her shoulders. "So... we... we haven't talked yet."

Arnav tilted his head to one side, an eyebrow raised and a small smile played on his lips. "What do you want to talk about?"

"What did you call me to talk about for?"

He smiled. "The windfall?"

She stared at him, her chin high and her face unsmiling. "Yes."

"Okay... So what did you want to say about that?"

"Excuse me?" Khushi's mouth fell open. "You called me here! You wanted to talk about it!"

Arnav leaned forward with and amused expression. "You came. That means you wanted to talk too!"

She narrowed her eyes and he lifted his hands in defeat. "Okay, okay."

Khushi took a swig from her glass of water. "After what you said on the interview today," she asked slowly. "Did it get you into trouble?"

As he nodded, she felt a pang of guilt hit her hard on the head. "Did you... did lose everything?"

He chuckled. "No, but it took a lot of time and effort to explain to the other clients. You don't usually sink your own clients, right?"

She gave him an adorable, perfectly kissable pout, without even knowing it, while she mulled over what he had said. "I guess them should respect you! You sided with the truth, right? That's not very easy!"

Arnav grinned at her. She certainly was an amazing thing. His personal eighth wonder of the world. He wondered what good thing he had done in his life to meet her. And then he realised, it wasn't any common relationship or friendship that he wanted from her. He wanted her always to be there.

"So..." she continued meekly, as he noticed her eyes reflected guilt. "You're not ruined, are you?"

"No, I'm not ruined," he smiled and narrowed his eyes. "Just a bit... I'm just on my knees right now, but don't worry. Nothing keeps Arnav Singh Raizada on his knees for long."

She rolled her eyes. Arnav Singh Raizada and his ego, would they ever decide for a divorce? He looked down at the brim of his glass. "Khushi, I'm sorry... for what happened at that lunch the other day... I didn't... treat you with the respect you are due," he finally said, frowning.

She stared at him silently. If he was expecting her to smile and tell him it was okay, he was dead wrong on this! She was still hurt. Her wound was not closed yet. He and his girlfriend should have had a good time laughing at her.

"The article I wrote had nothing to do-"

"I know," he interrupted calmly before he looked up in her eyes. He was solemn, she realised. He meant it. "I just wanted to apologise. And that phone conversation... I shouldn't have said that too. it was... defensive... You had us all on the hop that day, you know?"

Khushi felt a little smile creeping up her face. "Really? Even Fakhreen?"

"As fast as her stilettos would allow her," he replied and she broke into delightful giggles.

"Good!" then she caught herself and straightened her face.

"The only reason I didn't fire her that day was because she handled to many clients for AR Communications and if she left, we would have to look for an extremely competent person who could handle the burden."

She bit her lip as a question rose in her mind, bubbling on her lips. She watched her finger run on the edge of her glass. "And you? Did I have you on the hop too?"

Arnav leaned closer, his smile gone. "You've had me on the hop for a while, Miss Gupta," he said quietly. Khushi's heart thudded erratically while his eyes darkened. He smiled slowly at her, so slowly her heart was close to burst. "There was something I wanted to do for quite a while too, but I think..." he glanced at his watch, his eyes narrowed calculatively. "We still have time," she heard him tell himself.

He was on his feet within the blink of an eye, her wrist imprisoned in his iron-grasp, he was pulled her up. He settled her bill quickly without releasing her, turning deaf to her anxious questions. Maybe he had lost his mind after losing the debate earlier, she wondered. As he walked her to the parking lot, he whipped out his mobile.

"Yeah, Todd? No, no! Don't worry, I'll go myself."

He pushed her against the door of a sleek cherry red 3 Series convertible BMW and gestured her to get in.

"What?" she spluttered but shut up at his expression. He really was going mad.

"Get in, dammit!"

"Where the hell are you taking me?" she asked in a small voice, clinging to the carseat while he zoomed across the city.

"Won't tell you!" he said emotionlessly.

"Do you realised you've practically abducted me?"

He blinked a few times, glanced at her, then laughed heartily. "Maybe. But I still won't tell you until we reach our destination. You might open the door and throw yourself out of my car even as I am speeding like this on the highway."

Khushi stared at the road ahead, grumbling some incoherent words.

"Why have we come here?" Khushi exclaimed as she got down. She stared incredulously at the building. London Heathrow Airport? He had already abducted her across the city. What the hell was he planning now?

"Are you coming or not?" he asked, his brow raised. Khushi walked after him hurriedly.

"Why are we here?"

Arnav stopped under a streetlamp so they could see each other through the darkness. His expression was at the same time amused and quizzical. Khushi frowned up at him, causing him to smirk maliciously.

"I want you to meet my girlfriend," he said after long minutes of silence, before turning his back to her and walking in.

What. The. Hell.

She stared at his retreating back, her jaw hanging open. He wanted her to meet his girlfriend? Right now?

Okay, she could confirm it. Arnav Singh Raizada mad! Completely!

Jerk!

She watched him pacing in the waiting area, his patience wearing out. What did this faint heartburn mean? Was she jealous? Khushi shrugged. She shouldn't care, right? She was she to him?

"Ah, there she is!" he told her, grabbing her hand and pulling her forward. Her eyes widened. He was going to hold her hand right in front of his girlfriend?

Well, he had done that before. Taking another girl to shopping for his girlfriend. And he didn't care. Neither did the grilfriend. But had he once thought about Khushi? She did care. It did do something to her...

She shook her head to clear her thoughts. She shouldn't think about this. She felt nothing of the sort for him, right? She stared ahead at the woman who was walking towards them. Khushi had to admit, she was beautiful. Tall, slim, dark hair, designer clothes... except she wasn't Indian... But did she care? It was Raizada's girlfriend, not hers!

Her eyes followed the woman, who surprisingly walked past them. Khushi frowned.

"Where are you looking?" she heard Arnav's voice. when she looked up at him, he was grinning, almost laughing, and there was this evil glint in his eyes. "That's my girlfriend!"

Khushi looked in the direction he was pointing, and her eyes almost popped out of their orbits.

"What the-?"

The following 136 member(s) liked the above post:

JANNAVRain_dropsonson126baby2012KrishJaysuganya91Petunia11karis2395shanti4ocean28ispkkndarshiArshinmegurukhushcutyanushkasangeethbalavasukiPotatoefreakPriyasha890arshi_1982Suma_786mrignsukritaa12anusha_nehagagsyzoyadarkroseanamika00chandana123devibnair2009SilvergirlchristmasRK612spongebobchickandru_skchahat128jankisoni86asmaali0987hari93AllSmiles86bluewater07panckLIONHEARTurm21Mahrin17478Sara.MMidnightReadermysterygirl06dilectusrush007Amita2014shona136Dimz13katy185anjubuaHuleygirlTirtharupaankii543AneesahJabeennissoAsvatishaz007Reader_Hobbyamri123jesovi-MIMOSA-kriti_angel1819PrncssOfHeartpantrossyaeyshaalimak_maggifatima2603dprover..Zenny..prabha75annabblue-eyevidya.sanjaymsmarplepinklymannat27neagmirnalinimeem17-fullmoon-hira2050seshatreesweet-fairyputhHopetanurocksN0306LeenaRocksaycma98Samyxxemistrylakraj80Rainbow_petalsshagun05Kuruppenny25saga_twilightluvbugJCJSMDTharunmahrusweetyoKBSoaquagalsruthick..Saraa..sana11207shikhaxMidnightStarxpeeplizooni.bluedebby_11kvarshaserialwatcher16-memorable-MISTIEayshaomarroops82..Anita..flowers4uEthereal-PathPr1yankafffan123-JollyJabeen-Mrs_Darcy_17alicia.Preet.Kc1chillyhoney-sweetyranogillpolly_mk-Koeli_Appy-nikita_88mishti_17

Rainbow_petals IF-Dazzler
Rainbow_petals
Rainbow_petals

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
res

unres

Amazing update.. Aww the date was so sweet.. And ASR's Personal 8th wonder of world was awesome Wink
so finally khushi will meet asr's girlfriend.. hope all her misunderstandings will get clear..
do update soon...

Edited by shinja - 22 October 2012 at 9:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReaderShikhaKhushiNidsubh007

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Great update..finally Arnav realizes he needs her forever..is a proposal coming next??

ShikhaKhushi

sana11 IF-Rockerz
sana11
sana11

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
who s his girl friend..Confusedi can t wait to find out..pls pls update soonSmileits was amazingClap

ShikhaKhushi

aeyshaalim Goldie
aeyshaalim
aeyshaalim

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Ha ha poor khushi arnav will give her heart attack for sure

ShikhaKhushi

Go to top