India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Guys!! Be patient...

sruthiif Goldie
sruthiif
sruthiif

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged

As a regular spectator of the show, I say that right now the show is not how we expected, and the current track is far beyond anyone's expectation. Its hurting to see so many people bashing the show..

But I have a feeling that the show is progressing...

Let's have a look at the characters one by one...

Arnav: Not at all disappointed with him. After miscarriage I thought that he would shut his heart again but thank you for not making it happen. I was very happy to see the way he is seeking comfort from Khushi and sharing everything with her. As always he is being smart by not trusting Shyam even for a second when everyone around him (including Khushi) got fooled by thinking that that despicable person might have changed. I liked the way he reacted when Khushi talked with him regarding Shyam, I thought he would blast her.

Khushi: Honestly I was not surprised the way she talked about Shyam with Arnav. She has always been this soft-hearted and easily forgiving girl and always will be. Considering that she once said to Buaji that Shyam might change with time, (that to right after finding the truth that he is Anjali's husband) and now seeing him at hospital in such a state, her reaction did not surprise me a bit. But her guts to discuss this with Arnav really astonished me. I am not expecting that she would tell Arnav that she saw Shyam in RM cause she thinks that it is because of Shyam, Di is getting better (it is hard to agree but she is right).

Anjali: Where should I start?? Blind love?? Manipulations?? Out of senses?? She loves her husband (who happens to be an ass to the core, manipulative to the core...and the list goes and goes and yeah he is smart too...) and trusts him blindly and has been the biggest victim of Shyam. She lost her baby because of that unscrupulous evil creature. Seeking her husband's presence after losing her baby is understandable. As she believes him so much and now she has someone to support her (Dadiji) stupidity, I justified her actions like asking Arnav to bring back Shyam... Until last episode... OMG now she has become manipulative!!!! This is just stomach sickening. How can she do this to her chote? But I have a bad feeling that she is going to be successful in bringing Shyam back to RM.

If this happens, lets hope for the brighter side, that Khushi and Arnav team up against Shyam and reveal the true colour of Shyam. They should make di see for herself and I think it is the only way Anjali will believe.

Naaniji: One of the few persons whose senses are properly functioning...

Aakash: Trying to become dumb again...might be my mistake may be he has always been... how ridiculous he is to think that Arnav might be wrong regarding Shyam. At least this time he does not an innocent creature (Payal) to blame.

Dadiji: Out of blue, she enters RM and starts behaving as if everyone at RM are living at her mercy. Unbelievable attitude... don't want to bash her... enough of it already...When she said that she knows that Shyam is the person who loves Anjali the most... my reaction was like..."what the.. OMG dadi you can not surprise me more." But she did by quoting Khushi as the other woman. Please lock her mouth for some episodes atleast. Make her do moun vrath for Anjali's quick recovery. And again that won't happen cause she believes that Shyam is the only God who can save her granddaughter.

God only knows what is going on with Garima...

I don't know whether it is just me but I felt that Arnav's dad seemed surprised when Arnav's mom confronts him about the other woman... he said that there is nothing like that and asks her with whom did she see him. I think (hope) it is all a misunderstanding of Arnav's mom. If it was so, the misunderstanding did cost a lot. Can't wait for the past to be revealed...

I am not bothered about the re-marriage as long as Arnav and Khushi are on the same page.

So overall I felt a little progress in the last week compared to the previous one...Atleast it seemed like past will be revealed soon..Kindly stop criticizing the show. I believe CV's had a good story in mind and won't disappoint us.

Pls do comment... ready for criticism but don't bash me...

I felt bad to hear that Deepali left the show but I wish her all the very best for her future.. will surely miss her.. 

###

Sruthi

vivere senza rimpianti

Edited by sruthi173010 - 08 September 2012 at 12:43am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_foreverviii007rudra250ipkkndstarAADHIDEVbunnylovessunnyJniISHRA83chotte097

ipkkndstar Groupbie
ipkkndstar
ipkkndstar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Smile
bunnylovessunny Goldie
bunnylovessunny
bunnylovessunny

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
oh man we soo need to take a chill pill!
nice post yaar!
arshilover2604 Goldie
arshilover2604
arshilover2604

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
nice postThumbs Up... agree wiz u
chotte097 IF-Sizzlerz
chotte097
chotte097

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
nice post..will try to be patient.

• Page 1 of 1