Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Ten reasons to love IPK.

Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Not in any order. They may all seem silly but they are MY reasons. Please feel free to remind yourself why you started watching this currently f***ed up show.

1) Khushi's 'O' face. SI did the whole lamb in headlight look perfectly. She's so damn adorable.

2) Arnav's one eyebrow raise and smirk. Gosh BS was born for that look. I think I've swooned over that look far too many times than I can count.

3) Rabbave - the original. This tune just had something magical about it. It made me blush and gave me goosebumps even though Arhi weren't even doing anything remotely scandalous.

4) The soulful, willful, dynamic Khushi Kumari Gupta. SI is such a FAB actor. I still get breatless when I see the scene where she tells Arnav she quits AR - 'Baad mai Gaye app aur Baad mai Gaye aapke naukri'. Simply outstanding. She was the character that defined IPK.

5) The arrogent, sexy, filled with attitude Arnav Singh Raizada. BS take a bow. No one. Absolutely no one can play ASR the way you do. The absolute feeling of despire on your face when you thought Khushi died in that accident - heart pulling. And the scene during Diwali where you pretty much made love with your eyes. Swoon worthy.

6) The fights and The magnetic pull aka nafrat paas aane na de mohabath door jaane na de. Arhi fought but the way their eyes always sought each other out - magic sheer magic.

7) The chemistry between SI and BS. Do I actually need to expand on this? Simply the best ever on Indian TV.

8) The story of two characters infinitely different from each other and yet fall in love bit by bit.

9) Arnav's what the and Khushi's Hai Devi Maiyya. Their expressions when they use their tag lines - Arnav's 'this girl is bat shit crazy' look and Khushi's ' oh god I've f***ed up big this time' look- such a pleasure to watch.

10) The title - iss PYAAR ko kya naam doon?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Dazzling_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It was always SaRun's chemistry for me and still it's only their chemistry,nothing else!! 
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The reasons are prefect but sadly nothing is left there anymore.
.Kryptonite. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome points Shriya!

How the hell did we reach from here:

to Here??
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My  reasons

1.Good story (Till Mid Feb)😃

2.Good Dialogues (till Mid Feb)😃..now only Di apne dawai li,Di apne khana khaya😭

3.Good starcast(possibly the best in an Indian soap😃

4.Good music(especially the individual actors BG music😃

5.Good directors(LM & AK)

Till Feb it seemed like a star rated chef was given ingredients and he fed us with biryani.
Now it seems like the same ingredients are being used to serve an insipid khichdi.
Lunch time hai...that's why I am communicating foody ideas😆
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: _Dazzling_

<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">It was always SaRun's chemistry for me and still it's only their chemistry,nothing else!!</font>

Except that awkward moment when you realise that they aren't even present on screen for longer than 1min for us to swoon over their chemistry.
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I even like the back ground score  of IPK specially the music which was palyed on Diwali not Jadoo hai nasha hai but the show's music.
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
FB, Those were the golden days of IPK. How we all miss them.

Coming to the post, All this was a thing of past. You give me 10 reasons to love IPK in its current avatar, babes! 😈 
Preets19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post. very true wit al the points. IPK is always abt Arshi. .
1 reason to kill IPK : Anjali.
mamal5able thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
good reasons
and also like both costumes and long  names selections
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada
Edited by mamal5able - 11 years ago