Frequent Posters

gursikh_simran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: SaRunForevertgr

why arent the links working for me?πŸ˜•

edit: all good! its working! nowπŸ˜† lol

πŸ˜† good its working for you buddy!

Members I have given alternate links as well, please before PMing me try them first!

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh wow where did you got these spoilers from?anyway looks like if there is maha episode on saturday dadi and garima will come face to face
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
can you PLS message me wats written for z spoilers in words
gursikh_simran thumbnail
Originally posted by: lavalina

can you PLS message me wats written for z spoilers in words

PMed :)
kushipyaar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for Sharing.

And it is going to be Kushi responsible for Shyam entry... Ewww. They totally destroyes her character.
tptwi thumbnail
Khushi bringing Shaym back does NOT spoil her character! She has always been a selfless and sacrificing person who can do anything for the happiness of others.
Shaym has to return in order for the story to move forward and Khushi is the only person who Arnav will listen to right now. 
He WONT misunderstand Khushi. He cant even think of thinking that Khushi brought Shaym back for herself. That would completely ruin their bond. Their relationship is too strong for anyone to come in between them.
gursikh_simran thumbnail
Originally posted by: tptwi

Khushi bringing Shaym back does NOT spoil her character! She has always been a selfless and sacrificing person who can do anything for the happiness of others.

Shaym has to return in order for the story to move forward and Khushi is the only person who Arnav will listen to right now. 
He WONT misunderstand Khushi. He cant even think of thinking that Khushi brought Shaym back for herself. That would completely ruin their bond. Their relationship is too strong for anyone to come in between them.

@bold completely agree😊

@bold I too share the same thoughts!
sahada thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww I want 12th spoiler to happen!  And even 11th one may be hot.. I love it when they have an argument as it leads to sweet romance β­οΈ And EWWW to 13th!! I don't want any daadi hating on Garima and Khushi scenes.. 
Thank you for sharing! πŸ˜Š
gursikh_simran thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahada

Awww I want 12th spoiler to happen!  And even 11th one may be hot.. I love it when they have an argument as it leads to sweet romance β­οΈ And EWWW to 13th!! I don't want any daadi hating on Garima and Khushi scenes.. 

Thank you for sharing! πŸ˜Š

What a positive comment hun! 😊

I guess not many are looking forward to the episodes the way you are! 😊
sumanra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting the spoiler. Would it be too much to ask,  give the written update also along with images. Sometimes the images don't load or take too much time over slow connections. Thanks again for posting the track for the week.