India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OS - Shyam exposed

abishap Newbie
abishap
abishap

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Here is an OS to help you get out of IPK blues.  I hope this clears the air a little bit.

Arnav and Akash leave RM.
Akash: "So how far is this gynecologist's office?"
Arnav: "We are not going to any gynecologist. Akash, why would guys go to any gyne doctor?"
Akash: "Yes, bhai, but ... then what is on your mind?"
Arnav: "We have some serious problems going on in RM and I need your help to get to the bottom.  I have been talking to some security surveillance people and I want you to see for yourself what they have to say.  Also, I feel we need to replace some of our domestic help: HP and the watchmen outside. 
There might be some others involved but I want another pair of eyes to see what I think I am seeing."
Akash: "I don't understand, bhai.  What are you saying?"
Arnav pulls out the Anjali's credit card statement and points out the item he has circled in red.  "Do you see this item on the bill?"  Akash looks at it.  Puzzles over it for a moment.  "Looks like a charge for surveillance equipment and installation.  We don't have any video-surveillance.  And why would such a charge appear on Di's statement?"
Arnav: "Because Shyam managed to get his hands on her credit card."
Akash: "What are you saying?  Why would ShyamJi get all this surveillance equipment and why put it on Di's account?"
Arnav: "We are going to see the folks at the shop who put these charges.'
At the video store, Arnav introduces Akash t o Suresh, the manager, who takes them into the back office where a bunch of DVDs are stacked next to a cluster of video monitors.  Suresh sits down.  "I have got some more DVDs from RM today ... which ones do you wish to see first?" 
Arnav: "Let us first start with the ones from last week."
Akash: "Videos from RM?"
Arnav: "Just wait and see."
Suresh plays a video and they see scenes of Raizada family discussing plans for the upcoming Mehendi and goadBharai.  It is a happy scene and even brings a smile to Arnav's lips. 
Akash: "These are good, who took these videos?"
Arnav: "Tell him, Suresh."
Suresh: "Well, sir, as I explained to you earlier, Mr Jha came to us and he asked us to install the video equipment at various places in RM.  He said his BIL was getting married and he wanted some candid shots of the happy moments.  He stressed the need for secrecy.  He didn't want anyone to be aware of the cameras.  When we went with our equipment, we found that your watchmen: RamLal, PyareLal  and HariPrakash were ready for us.  We installed the cameras, ran the wires and installed a viewing station in the basement of RM."
Akash: "This is amazing.  How long have you known this, bhai?"
Arnav: "During the Mehendi preparations, NK and I discovered video cables that were not going anywhere.  I put some thought into it along with the credit card statement and traced it to this shop.  But then I had Suresh rewire the video cameras and leave them in place.  Today, we have come to see what we might have trapped on these DVDs.  Go ahead Suresh, show us the new videos."
Suresh puts on the video and they see the festivities in progress for Di's goadBharai.  Soon comes the scene where Shyam appears and drops a boxed gift for Anjali.  Both Arnav and Akash are shocked.
The video continues ... Anjali goes upstairs while the dancing is going on downstairs.  Shyam is seen in Anjali's room emptying the glass shards on the carpet.  Arnav has his fist tightened.  Akash's face is grim.  The video shows Anjali entering her room and grievously injuring herself.  In another scene, Shyam is seen lurking near the stairs.  Arnav asks Suresh to back up, and view in slomo.  They see Shyam arranging the exposed wires on the railing and slithering away.  Later, Anjali comes limping down the corridor.  A spark comes from the wires as Anajl braces against the railing and they could see Anjali toppling down the stairs in slow motion. 
Arnav lets out a scream.  "I'll kill him.  I'll kill him."   

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

priyadbardorindakateSmitaCletusnanz_2211pkapsseabeautyRandomGirlsmiley-shineydevsumsun_shine_girlblackdoveProngsPadsMoonylaksh65Newbiesoapfanchavvi16

ipkkndstar Groupbie
ipkkndstar
ipkkndstar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Nice
ProngsPadsMoony IF-Sizzlerz
ProngsPadsMoony
ProngsPadsMoony

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
amazing
sun_shine_girl IF-Dazzler
sun_shine_girl
sun_shine_girl

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Good job, Detective Raizada!
Hope Shyam gets beaten to a bloody pulp!
NaLeyton23 Groupbie
NaLeyton23
NaLeyton23

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
This is great!!
If only this could happen!
ipkkndstar Groupbie
ipkkndstar
ipkkndstar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
nice
zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
awesome
i wish this could had happened in our show aswell
pkaps Goldie
pkaps
pkaps

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
How i wish this coups happen n they wind up this crapy twisted segment and get back to the entertaining Ipkknd

Go to top