Harry Potter

HP Facts (More about the World we all Love) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 3 Page 13

-Faiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faiza-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
oh wowww i loveeed reading those
thnkss for posting them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MioneLumos

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HP Facts (More about the World we all Love) (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

areeba_blossom

IF-Rockerz

areeba_blossom

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
i follow the girl who puts these up on tumblr and facebook! they are so awesome and interesting!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MioneLumosEphemera

Break.The.Code

IF-Dazzler

Break.The.Code

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Amazing:)
I loved it!
Especially the ones concerning Patroni and Snape.

Gawd!
I love that man!

MioneLumos

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Thanks to all!!! I'm glad you guys liked them Big smile. I love posting them too Approve.

I'm looking for more Wink.

samruthaLumos

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Here they are...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NupsdipsNivluvsNishalCutecj-doe-eyes-Quixotic5twilasamruthaHPmaniacLumosmehr05Ephemera-Faiza-The.Lannister....Poojie....

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Facts continued...No images this time Embarrassed

- The Death Eaters used to be called the Knights of Walpurgis.

- Voldemort was born on December 31st. (Do you guys remember when in one of Harry's Divination lessons, Professor Trelawney says 'I think I am quite right in saying, my dear, that you were born mid-winter?'

Everyone laughed, because as we know Harry was born in July. But, upon going back and reading it for the I-don't-know-how-many-the time, I realized something. Though she is basically an old fraud, we know she actually is a Seer. I think she must have been detecting the part of Voldemort soul in Harry, possibly. Voldemort was born on the 31st of December, approximately mid-winter. Keep in mind this was way before we even knew anything about the Horcruxes.

J.K ROWLING YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN. ~Tumblr

Amazing!!! is it Clap )

- The names of the balls in the Quidditch form the word Quidditch. Quaffle, Bludger and Snitch.

- Hogwarts currently has about 1000 students in it.

- Nicholas Flamel and his wife, Pernelle, DID exist. They were actually alchemists in the 12th century and were thought to be the creators of the Philosopher's Stone whcih was able to turn things into gold. It is also believed that Flamel created the Elixer of Life just like in the first Harry Potter book. (It's true. I have a book 'The Last Mysteries of the World' and he was indeed a famous alchemist in the middle-ages Big smile)

- "Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi" means on the Mirror of Erised, "I show not your face but your hearts desire." (Read it backwards to see!!! Star)

Edited by Mione - 14 September 2012 at 12:36am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NupsdipsNivluvsNishal.FieryPhoenix.CutecjQuixotic5-doe-eyes-samruthatwilaHPmaniacneha_bbsr2005-GredForge-Lumosmehr05Ephemera....Poojie....

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Contd...

Embarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NupsdipsNivluvsNishalCutecj-doe-eyes-Quixotic5samruthatwilaHPmaniacneha_bbsr2005Lumosmehr05Ephemera....Poojie....

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Oh gr8 work mione!
Found dobby's poster very very touchy! Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mione

Post Reply New Post

Go to top