Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Hi PKDHians,

Antakshri played on Nana's b'day it was fab! what say?

The thing i loved the most was that they sang in their original voice, songs were not dubbed like it happens in other shows. It made it feel soo natural and real and we had a good laugh too whn mami sang rightWinkWink

Secondly i loved the song selection they were well selected!

Pictures to refresh your memory

SupriyaEmbarrassed

Edited by EkSapnoKiPari - 08 September 2012 at 12:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

manju-shreesoumyaksudi_4m_kolpayalibmPoojaa_Panusha.cochin-aparna-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Antakshri" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
perfect post sup
perfct post
i too loved the originality of this antakshre...unlike other serial where they make play back siger sings they made the actors sing in there original voice... and it was fantastic touch

what i loved  most was harish and avantika intrection... the song was too good... i loved this song too personally

Is Mod Se Jaate Hain 
Kuch Sust Kadam Raste Kuchh Tez Qadam Raahen 
Patthar Ki Haveli Ko Shishe Ke Gharaundon Men 
Tinakon Ke Nasheman Tak Is Mod Se Jaate Hain 

the interaction itselef hold so many imotions and meaning in it...there love..betryal given to each other..the pain of being seprated... and the fight and not able to understand and yet there raods are same and still tehy walking on it...
perfect set of song they had in antakshre

loved it... Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmiraimanju-shreeanusha.cochin-aparna-

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
agree with both of you, the antakshri was great..i love the song is mod se jaate hain too Smile

any idea if the song the family sings by the piano, is that from a film or was it just for PKDH?

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

agree with both of you, the antakshri was great..i love the song is mod se jaate hain too Smile

any idea if the song the family sings by the piano, is that from a film or was it just for PKDH?

let me see if i can find out..didnt gave much attention to tht song..will see the epi and will get back to u...ohkkk

Edited by payalibm - 08 September 2012 at 11:59pm

Camryne

Camryne

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Hey may I ask what's the meaning of the songs sang by Avantu and Harrish. It was very emotional but I don't get a single word. Don't need a full transcription bu want to now the topic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Is mod se jaate hain
Kuchh sust kadam raste
Kuchh tez kadam raahein

[[From this turn walk by, 
Some lazy paths, 
And a few fast paced lanes.

this is the time of new begning and where does there road goes is nknown either twards hero's dream of having a quit simlp life with wife at home and waiting for him when he returns home and making a fmaily and loving his wife all the way to haven or towards the deram of wife who has her own ambition to becomea big politician like her father as she belongs to rich family and fall in love wiht hero who is middle class...so here lazy reffers to huby life and fast refers to wife life

Patthar ki haveli ko
Sheeshe ke gharaundon mein
Tinkon ke nasheman tak
Is mod se jaate hain

[[Towards a mansion made of stones,
In a house of glass
Or a nest of mere twigs
Can we go from this turn

here writer means either our relation ship can turn out to be like a home made up of stone and evr lasting reation with no wind or storm can break it or it can be like a glass of house where we have to take evry step very cautiosuly and thinking and geting scared in evry turn it might not get broken as there are people who might want to break it or it can be only like a house of twig ke 1st sign of trouble and it falls down and evrything over and recks our dream nad ambitions and love for each other...which road we are gling through we dont know

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CamryneEkSapnoKiPari

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Supriya, nyc post. Yeah agree d originality of voice made it Best Antakshari. Do u have any Idea of Song sung by Preeti & all at last? Thnx 4 CapsHug

Camryne

Camryne

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
@ Payalibm Thanks Thumbs Up
So beautiful. Very good choice for the songs. They match perfectly with their feelings. Once again thanks!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.