India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Letter to the CVs! (Page 7)

RUKHSAR740 Senior Member
RUKHSAR740
RUKHSAR740

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
yes cv can send arnav to IF we wil take his care...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

I loved your post which spoke my mind.  Star

I was dreadfully wondering whether I should tune in to IPK on Monday, because after Friday's episode, I was appalled and sad at the same time that CVs have finally succeeded in ruining such a beautiful serial which was acclaimed worldwide as the best.  We had such an incredible pair ' Barun and Sanaya, who gave us awesome performances, every single day.  We were captivated by these blockbuster stars and just wanted to watch them and fantasize about them.  We forgot about everything but IPK and now yes, CVs have shown us that dreams can be shattered.  This was the only show I watched.  Nothing else was good enough for me.  IPK was the finest till now.

I now look forward to the day when these blockbuster stars will be cast together by movie makers and directors of other serials and we will be fortunate enough to see them together once again in all their glory. Barun and Sanaya create magic together and wish them all the very best. Good Luck Barun and Sanaya.  Will miss seeing you, because I just cant watch the episodes after last Friday. 

I will definitely visit the Forum and read all the posts.

Thank you once again to make me feel that I am not alone in my thinking but with you and rest of our friends on the Forum, all the way.

Edited by lara3110 - 09 September 2012 at 8:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

..Swapnali.. Goldie
..Swapnali..
..Swapnali..

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
I so agree with you. Some of the things you mentioned totally apply to me... thinking about the show all the time, the blushing, mood swings and so on...

I stopped watching the show anyway, and now just come to the forum.. I think I am seeing many interesting posts these days than I saw earlier (maybe earlier I did not spend much time of forum as youtube took most of my time)! I was never too interested in posts about Barun's hotness as I am married and so is he Wink

I know there are fights, mocking, name calling.. but I'd be lying if I say that some of the one-liners don't make me burst out LOL

So for me it's a double bonus... addiction is over and I am having blast sometimes... Of course there are some awesome posts that analyze what's going wrong, and it's great to know people's point of view...
So in short, I want to thank CVs too! Clap

JerryTheMouse IF-Rockerz
JerryTheMouse
JerryTheMouse

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Thank you! 

Please please please send this to the CVs! 

Thanks for the PM too! 
SamanthaG Senior Member
SamanthaG
SamanthaG

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
I simply love your letter to the CV's. Hope they read it.

Haha Mamiji desperately needs some action...its been weeks since she has seen Mamaji the poor woman is sexually frustrated.

On a serious note...I am also getting over my addiction of IPKKND. I never in my life thought that I would ever get addicted to something. Thank God my future looks good. I am on my way to a clean and healthy life.

Unfortunately I don't think I will be able to get over my addiction of Barun (I'm not even gona try) My therapist has advised that there is no hope, in fact while treating me...she has also somehow become obsessed.
AADHIDEV Goldie
AADHIDEV
AADHIDEV

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Good post . Sm we all feel. Kushi shld be slapped for brain working. Poor Arnie his two important ladies r dumb and cheated him
lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
I am so getting over my addiction too :)

I will comment on all the updates now :)
Bewakoof IF-Rockerz
Bewakoof
Bewakoof

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
well written! Clap

Go to top