Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I loved your post which spoke my mind.  ⭐️

I was dreadfully wondering whether I should tune in to IPK on Monday, because after Friday's episode, I was appalled and sad at the same time that CVs have finally succeeded in ruining such a beautiful serial which was acclaimed worldwide as the best.  We had such an incredible pair ' Barun and Sanaya, who gave us awesome performances, every single day.  We were captivated by these blockbuster stars and just wanted to watch them and fantasize about them.  We forgot about everything but IPK and now yes, CVs have shown us that dreams can be shattered.  This was the only show I watched.  Nothing else was good enough for me.  IPK was the finest till now.

I now look forward to the day when these blockbuster stars will be cast together by movie makers and directors of other serials and we will be fortunate enough to see them together once again in all their glory. Barun and Sanaya create magic together and wish them all the very best. Good Luck Barun and Sanaya.  Will miss seeing you, because I just cant watch the episodes after last Friday. 

I will definitely visit the Forum and read all the posts.

Thank you once again to make me feel that I am not alone in my thinking but with you and rest of our friends on the Forum, all the way.

Edited by lara3110 - 11 years ago
IamSwapnali thumbnail
I so agree with you. Some of the things you mentioned totally apply to me... thinking about the show all the time, the blushing, mood swings and so on...

I stopped watching the show anyway, and now just come to the forum.. I think I am seeing many interesting posts these days than I saw earlier (maybe earlier I did not spend much time of forum as youtube took most of my time)! I was never too interested in posts about Barun's hotness as I am married and so is he 😉

I know there are fights, mocking, name calling.. but I'd be lying if I say that some of the one-liners don't make me burst out 😆

So for me it's a double bonus... addiction is over and I am having blast sometimes... Of course there are some awesome posts that analyze what's going wrong, and it's great to know people's point of view...
So in short, I want to thank CVs too! 👏

JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you! 

Please please please send this to the CVs! 

Thanks for the PM too! 
SamanthaG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I simply love your letter to the CV's. Hope they read it.

Haha Mamiji desperately needs some action...its been weeks since she has seen Mamaji the poor woman is sexually frustrated.

On a serious note...I am also getting over my addiction of IPKKND. I never in my life thought that I would ever get addicted to something. Thank God my future looks good. I am on my way to a clean and healthy life.

Unfortunately I don't think I will be able to get over my addiction of Barun (I'm not even gona try) My therapist has advised that there is no hope, in fact while treating me...she has also somehow become obsessed.
AADHIDEV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good post . Sm we all feel. Kushi shld be slapped for brain working. Poor Arnie his two important ladies r dumb and cheated him
lazyleaves thumbnail
I am so getting over my addiction too :)

I will comment on all the updates now :)
Bewakoof thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well written! 👏
ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u always make me smile wid ur posts aarti... 
ur absolutely ryt...
my mom kept shoutin at me to study for my exam but i was more intrested n keen in knwin wat will happn in ipkknd...
i got so irritated after last 2 to 3 epi i lost interest...
nyc post aarti...
tanx  4 d pm
gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Send this to Gul. She needs to see this.
Awesome job! Hats off!
Avi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
OMG! every word of yours was dipped in 100 kgs of sarcasm! but seriously i get your frustration... Whats with the changed main lead huh??? when I came back and watched the epis I was like were Shyamli and shyam the main leads from forever or something??? I hope they switch back to Arnav and Khushi soon before I pull all my hair out!

PS: your PS was the best!