India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Letter to the CVs! (Page 4)

deepa.e IF-Rockerz
deepa.e
deepa.e

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
i just cant express ANYTHING AFTER READING THIS COZ Am a replica of you!! so for this letter u get Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lara3110boreddamsel

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Great post !!!! Send this to Gul

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksboreddamsel

MISTIE IF-Rockerz
MISTIE
MISTIE

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
i hate this shyam n dadi n now anjali alot

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksboreddamsellara3110

lakraj80 IF-Dazzler
lakraj80
lakraj80

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
I absolutely loved it. It was awesome. Btw barun and Sanaya are coming here to the UK, not Tht I would be able to see them, I think they probably concentrate on trips like these rather thn the soap!!! I think I will get my life back on track as well! But I would continue to read the FF's, my stress busters!

dimple288 Goldie
dimple288
dimple288

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
fabulous post arti..ClapClapClap
truly, cv's are such a kind hearted .. they helped all of us to get over this addiction... 
now i can happily concentrate on my research work.. i dont have to hear  my guide saying " kaha kho gayi ho tum? kya soch rahi ho?" anymore..
i guess, now u can have a  beautiful time with ur boyfriend.Smile.. because no waiting for mondays no waiting for 8 o'clock... 
and for the last lines of ur post..(anjali-lollipop, dadi and shyam- to hotel, akash -milk bottle, mami -to mamaji) HugHugHug... for u.

arhi101 IF-Dazzler
arhi101
arhi101

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
LOLwell said
agree with u
thanx for thisLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

BlueOrchid Senior Member
BlueOrchid
BlueOrchid

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Yeah absolutly yu r ryt.,.. Am really Fedup wit the recent track... Nw am really afraid that the cv's wil take out my craziness for IPK from me... Bt i'l thank them bcz thr wil b nomore scoldings frm my mom,no fight wit my friend bcz of always takin abt ipk,arshi,rabba ve,etc to her nd nt giving importnce to her and finally i can concentrate on my studies and thr wil b no arshi in my dreams and cn sleep peacefully..waaa really we want to thank them...if they continue tis really this is going 2 happen and why the hell they r giving more imp 2 anjali than the lead..its really stupid... Pls wakeup cv's..see the needs of viewers

shalinii173 IF-Dazzler
shalinii173
shalinii173

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
c'mon this is tooo muchShocked  u  r insulting our show in public forumAngry 

Actually I am falling more and more in love with the show everyday. 

I would like to thank CVs for giving a smart invisible snakewa who enters the great business tycoon's house just like that whenever he feels like ( i remember ASR had black cats at the beginning of the show) now not even a single watchman? ( budget problem???) and our invisible snakewa is real smart he found an invisible team to fix the CCTV cameras in the the great busines... hats off man. I am so in love with this smart snake. 

Next i wanna thank for giving us a sweet princess who madly loves her lovable invible snakewa who cheated her for the other woman who kidnapped her chottey and who killed her baby. Oops i forgot she dont have any evidence against and damn sure she never gonna find anything against him till 2013 dec. She is such a lovely di who takes care of her chotey like a second mother but didnt give a damn about his kidnap. how sweet...Embarrassed. Oh i forgot, this show is about brother-sister bonding. wow!  I am amazed by their bonding Clap

Next comes our main lead (heroine) who always sacrifice for others happiness, forgive their mistakes and love them whole heatedly. Smile i can name her as sacrificer. she always help others but cant help herself. U can call her characterless, gold digger, prostitute etc anything anything she dont give a damn about that she still smile happily. And now she is trying to support to smart invisible snake  who cheated her and tried to kill her lovable husband. she is a such a wonderful character. I am so happy to see a such a spineless character as our main lead. sorry i forgot she is no longer the main lead. (now Anjali is the main lead). 

Next our Arnav. Our great business tycoon who always think with his brain and the one who always had the last word is unable to shut his daadi. He feel only khushi's presence not our sanke wa in his house. oh nowadays he is using his heart not the brain.  (watever it is i cant stop admiring him)

Payal left the show??? how dare she?Angry

I love this show so much but i just dont understand y i skipped 2 episodes in last week ( i never did before) 

(sorry for the mistakes, so frustrated by IPKKD )  

Go to top