Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Letter to the CVs! (Page 2)

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Dear CVs,

As part of my research I have been working with a psychiatric research group to help people with smoking, alcohol and drug addiction. So I sat in this room and listened to the doctors talk about addiction and you know what I was thinking about all throughout the meeting. IPK! 

And then today when I saw how the forum was angry at you guys, I realized how awesome you guys are!! I understood that you are helping us get over our addiction to the show! 

Now, thanks to you, I can get on with my life. 

I can finally focus on my work. I used to spend 2 hours working everyday and the rest of the time on IF or youtube or thinking about my stories. 

I used to ignore my boyfriend all the time, either because I was watching the show or discussing about it on IF or annoy him by telling him how awesome Arnav is.. but now thankfully because of you, I can finally concentrate on my boyfriend and not think about Arnav! 

Phew.. no more mood swings.. I can't tell you.. how many days, especially weekends I have cried for Arshi.. how many days I have gotten annoyed at my friends because Arshi was upset.. how many days I used to walk around blushing and giggling like an idiot because of a rabba ve.. 

No more stress thanks to IPK!.. Thank you, I honestly have enough of that in my life! Just last week.. I got so annoyed and frustrated and really really upset seeing how you destroyed Arshi's happiness yet again.. I wrote so many posts about how heartbroken I was.. but now I realize.. it was all part of your plan to help me get over my addiction! Thank you, thank you!

Please keep continuing the track this way.. then slowly I will even stop watching the show .. and hopefully completely get over my addiction!

CVs, thank you.. thank you for being so considerate and caring about your fans! 

Please take a bow .. and keep up the excellent work!

Yours sincerely,
Boreddamsel

PS: 

Please give boohoo baby (your darling lead character) a lollipop from me!
Please book a hotel room for Snakewa and Dadi!
Please give Akash a milk bottle!
Please send Manorama to Mamaji.. she desperately needs some action.. and fast.. she took out all that sexual frustration on Payal.. and the poor thing ran away!!
Please give Khushi a slap ..hopefully then her brain will fall back in place
Please give Nani a hug.. 
and Arnav Embarrassed ... hmm... well.. send him to IF.. we fan girls will take good care of him!
I agree with all of the above except... No slap to Khushi...I love her more than Arnav...she's like a sister to me!!! I can't se her in pain...if she cries, I cry, if she laffs, I laff...I just love her too much!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi2gethrlara3110boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazylad8

Originally posted by boreddamsel

Dear CVs,

As part of my research I have been working with a psychiatric research group to help people with smoking, alcohol and drug addiction. So I sat in this room and listened to the doctors talk about addiction and you know what I was thinking about all throughout the meeting. IPK! 

And then today when I saw how the forum was angry at you guys, I realized how awesome you guys are!! I understood that you are helping us get over our addiction to the show! 

Now, thanks to you, I can get on with my life. 

I can finally focus on my work. I used to spend 2 hours working everyday and the rest of the time on IF or youtube or thinking about my stories. 

I used to ignore my boyfriend all the time, either because I was watching the show or discussing about it on IF or annoy him by telling him how awesome Arnav is.. but now thankfully because of you, I can finally concentrate on my boyfriend and not think about Arnav! 

Phew.. no more mood swings.. I can't tell you.. how many days, especially weekends I have cried for Arshi.. how many days I have gotten annoyed at my friends because Arshi was upset.. how many days I used to walk around blushing and giggling like an idiot because of a rabba ve.. 

No more stress thanks to IPK!.. Thank you, I honestly have enough of that in my life! Just last week.. I got so annoyed and frustrated and really really upset seeing how you destroyed Arshi's happiness yet again.. I wrote so many posts about how heartbroken I was.. but now I realize.. it was all part of your plan to help me get over my addiction! Thank you, thank you!

Please keep continuing the track this way.. then slowly I will even stop watching the show .. and hopefully completely get over my addiction!

CVs, thank you.. thank you for being so considerate and caring about your fans! 

Please take a bow .. and keep up the excellent work!

Yours sincerely,
Boreddamsel

PS: 

Please give boohoo baby (your darling lead character) a lollipop from me!
Please book a hotel room for Snakewa and Dadi!
Please give Akash a milk bottle!
Please send Manorama to Mamaji.. she desperately needs some action.. and fast.. she took out all that sexual frustration on Payal.. and the poor thing ran away!!
Please give Khushi a slap ..hopefully then her brain will fall back in place
Please give Nani a hug.. 
and Arnav Embarrassed ... hmm... well.. send him to IF.. we fan girls will take good care of him!
I agree with all of the above except... No slap to Khushi...I love her more than Arnav...she's like a sister to me!!! I can't se her in pain...if she cries, I cry, if she laffs, I laff...I just love her too much!!!

A few days back.. I would have agreed with you.. trust me, I always used to say I'm happy only when Khushi is truly happy... but on Wednesday and today.. she was just acting dumb.. I cannot take it anymore! sorry! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rockslara3110

naughtymallu IF-Rockerz
naughtymallu
naughtymallu

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
You are right dearLOL LOLClap

shagun-rocksboreddamsellara3110

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Same here.

chotte097 IF-Sizzlerz
chotte097
chotte097

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
awesome post dear..cv's must read it.

fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Send this to Gul Khan, CVs, the production hous and Star Plus. Awesome Aarthi. Absolutely agree with you.
Thanks CVs from bottom of my heart for helping me cure my addiction for the show.

IWishICould IF-Stunnerz
IWishICould
IWishICould

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Just loved your posts *boreddamsel* (since I dunno your name) Big smile ...Thanks for the PM and please do send PMs to me whenever you update.. in future as well :)

Jennymyola Goldie
Jennymyola
Jennymyola

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
u always manage to make me smile with ur awesome posts and cute reactions!
U know wat, ajkal mere mobile ka balance bhi bach raha hai! Coz i no longer have to activate mobile internet schemes to specially download mobile videos of IPK! And i can concentrate better on my exams now with less distraction! Really, thank u cvs!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksnareshSVboreddamsellara3110

Go to top