Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Letter to the CVs! - Page 4

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome baby.Plz bring it to PH attention.
My addiction is not over yet.But how the track is going, pretty soon I will bound to quit. May be God is laughing to us and saying go hook on fiction again and you will get a slap like this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yup looks like this is the general sentiment of the fans! Just FED up of 30 something women's Baby drama and her CRIM husband taking centre stage!

Deepali quit, and I am feeling certain, others will to! Who wants to be a "Prop" with no proper dialogue or acting to do, just saying DI DI, or Anjali Betiya all day???

I dont understand what sort of RETARDS are writing this show now?? I mean dont they READ the dialogues they write? Do they SOUND like things normal people would say??

All I have to say is CONGRATS CV's!!! Awesome job! You managed to chase off half your fanbase! Thanks to your new LEAD and her two side kicks!
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Atleast I managed to find out your name through this thread! Haha!

Aarti, You have echoed the sentiments of every ArShian I guess... 

Imagine, just a few days ago, we were being referred to as a cult in newspaper articles... 'ArShians' huh!

I guess CVs didn't like it and launched an Anti-Cult movement! 
chatterbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

happy to see many people in the similar state !  😃
I cannot tell you how much I like to thank the CV's for making it easy for me to show me a way out of my IPK craze !
Example friday episode made it easy for me to focus on weekend and things other than IPK...

Anyway this is working out better for me as well !

So thank you CV's 😃 
mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yep, I would like to thank the CVs as well. Thanks to them now I can focus on other stuff.
Punkin22 thumbnail

Outstanding Letter and Post.  Agree totallly.

drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post
feeling the same
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Send this to the cvs...GR8 post 👏
Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
similar things have happened to me too. Earlier I used to spend about 14 hours watching arshi scenes and VMs, reading posts on IF and ipkknd fb pages but now i m actually studying, doing some housework and other stuffs for which earlier i had no time at all. Therefore I would also like to thank to the cv's becoz since my ipkknd addiction started, one of my biggest fears was that how will i stay alive without ipkknd?? but now i think it's actually not that hard considering my current situation!! 

ps: No matter how much frustrated i sound, i still will watch only arshi scenes till the last day of ipkknd even though i hope it will come after decades 😉
RUKHSAR740 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes cv can send arnav to IF we wil take his care...