Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Letter to the CVs!

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Dear CVs,

As part of my research I have been working with a psychiatric research group to help people with smoking, alcohol and drug addiction. So I sat in this room and listened to the doctors talk about addiction and you know what I was thinking about all throughout the meeting. IPK! 

And then today when I saw how the forum was angry at you guys, I realized how awesome you guys are!! I understood that you are helping us get over our addiction to the show! 

Now, thanks to you, I can get on with my life. 

I can finally focus on my work. I used to spend 2 hours working everyday and the rest of the time on IF or youtube or thinking about my stories. 

I used to ignore my boyfriend all the time, either because I was watching the show or discussing about it on IF or annoy him by telling him how awesome Arnav is.. but now thankfully because of you, I can finally concentrate on my boyfriend and not think about Arnav! 

Phew.. no more mood swings.. I can't tell you.. how many days, especially weekends I have cried for Arshi.. how many days I have gotten annoyed at my friends because Arshi was upset.. how many days I used to walk around blushing and giggling like an idiot because of a rabba ve.. 

No more stress thanks to IPK!.. Thank you, I honestly have enough of that in my life! Just last week.. I got so annoyed and frustrated and really really upset seeing how you destroyed Arshi's happiness yet again.. I wrote so many posts about how heartbroken I was.. but now I realize.. it was all part of your plan to help me get over my addiction! Thank you, thank you!

Please keep continuing the track this way.. then slowly I will even stop watching the show .. and hopefully completely get over my addiction!

CVs, thank you.. thank you for being so considerate and caring about your fans! 

Please take a bow .. and keep up the excellent work!

Yours sincerely,
Boreddamsel

PS: 

Please give boohoo baby (your darling lead character) a lollipop from me!
Please book a hotel room for Snakewa and Dadi!
Please give Akash a milk bottle!
Please send Manorama to Mamaji.. she desperately needs some action.. and fast.. she took out all that sexual frustration on Payal.. and the poor thing ran away!!
Please give Khushi a slap ..hopefully then her brain will fall back in place
Please give Nani a hug.. 
and Arnav Embarrassed ... hmm... well.. send him to IF.. we fan girls will take good care of him!

<Edited>
Ok, after writing this I sort of felt maybe I went a little overboard.. but then I read Mishti's spoiler.. and there you go, I just finally got just what I wanted to get over this addiction completely! Thank you and good bye!

Edited by boreddamsel - 08 September 2012 at 8:27am

The following 135 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine.swansunkavijennykaliKitwatloveamsangeeta230811alankritaraiyanrune11jurrywhats28Rvicstharu23RUKHSAR740taklima_najblrgalzarlish18shamyj-Reva-Suchita2012soapfreak13dramasarangerSamanthaGcraziefanDevilwaysluvarshiArchu61Sumaiya27Falciparumchatterbugel_florkkksrLIONHEARTArchana89rajalekshminnhkAvi64JennymyolaamimusdproverMaverick29dimple288damonzladyoroniArShipriyankaaKKKAFuzzbuckettv_watchermayuri099meshasabraxosshagun-rocksPatatoAADHIDEVfaffyaashi_Ilovepie...Swapnali..1mangaloreIlinprerna15ashw99IPKKNDkaur92arhi101swetha_chsneaky-ajArShiDelenasana_sugarbunlazylad8-FauZilovearshi01emistryAmidstTheWordsmomb24Afyasurita12JaponicanareshSV-Viji-ranjanatripathiKurupgangsuFleur_de_Lisjessjazzshalinii173swat.glakraj80tanviask62aarrsshhiiCetroniamelihoneymehak06gmskBewakoofCookieeMonstergatheringstormnaughtymalluISensedYoudeepa.esruthickprabbszafichandana.sJerryTheMousePunkin22barunslakkurashikaEdella17MISTIEJyo.lara3110DiamondLifedrunkiiebabeAbommisiva2901komalsirwaniDiva_Akorshisilvia1999MrDarcyfanMysticaldivinechotte097pup03Tia.0fffan123seeta_naipspieryrosesoharalazyleavesasrcrazevandana.sagar_SenbonZakura_polly_mksonia_1IWishICouldsweetdesiredumasFazila~

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
res ClapClapClap

Bravo...atleast ab research tou thoda thung ka hoga...lol...aur BF bhi achhe mood mein hoga...

Enjoy the anti addicti on treatment...untill something else comes along and we shall all be sitting together and watching it all over again...lolz

looking fwd to the separation ...just not divorce yet...Wink

Edited by highonshows - 08 September 2012 at 12:06am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumaiya27shagun-rockslazylad8-FauZilara3110boreddamselzafiISensedYousoharaFazila~

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
This should be sent to Gul Khan... Awesome Aarthi... Kudos...

Edited by tia.o - 08 September 2012 at 12:10am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-taklima_najrajalekshmishagun-rocksashw991mangaloresana_sugarbunlazylad8-FauZiFleur_de_Lislara3110JerryTheMouseboreddamselISensedYouzafiMrDarcyfanFazila~

sangeeta230811 Newbie
sangeeta230811
sangeeta230811

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapplease someone send its link to cvs because i am feeling same ditto

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rockshighonshowslazylad8-FauZilara3110zafiboreddamsel

Fleur_de_Lis IF-Dazzler
Fleur_de_Lis
Fleur_de_Lis

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Ouchand also memory loss of both dadi and Garima about that 14 years earlier incident.Ouch

Angryi really hate shyam...even more.Angry

Confusedwho said him to bring dadi back from her vanvaas(14 years in ashramWink)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rajalekshmilazylad8-FauZiIPKKNDkaur92lara3110zafiboreddamselsruthick

Shruti21 IF-Dazzler
Shruti21
Shruti21

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
chill maro di...
we have solution of every problem...\
quit the show if u are so upset...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lara3110boreddamsel

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
really guys the feelings is same among all of fans. also felt bad for payal..Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rockslazylad8-FauZilara3110zafiboreddamsel

Devilways Senior Member
Devilways
Devilways

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
And you lived happily ever after!

Agree with you totally!!! have better brain function without the show!!!

Now go and enjoy there are much better things to do than watch Anjali crying her eyes out. well atleast we have more rains since she had been crying! Phew! It was getting hot in Mumbai when she was happy!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchita2012shagun-rockslazylad8-FauZilara3110JerryTheMouseboreddamsel

Go to top