Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Can a show change your life?

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ash202FBANUsaucechipsJaponicaamisuvswat.gPrasanthianodaksgfansmitarzaniax-happilyunknown...Doctor...Dhaakad.MyriadOfHues.

saucechips Goldie
saucechips
saucechips

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Risha,
If truth be told,  it's not actually about the show, we are simply crazy over this site! what do people mean when they say 'i am leaving the show'..what are you meaning by that? that you are not going to press a certain number combination at a certain time slot on your remote? of course not..you mean, that the madness, the craze, the pondering for hours, the excitement, the speculations, the gossiping, the coming over to the forum just to witness how some people are going crazy about a thing like whether Arnav will see the 'A' on Khushi's mehendi or not, the jumping up and down (virtually) when he finally did, that is coming to the end..you never know when between 8:00 and 8:30 you might again halt for a few moments on the show, what does that mean? that you returned?

no..because the madness, the pleasure, the excitement this show has given us for the past one year is something completely different altogether..and now that it's coming to an end (not the show, our passion for it) all we can do is dwell on those past glories and smile..

look who got sentimental now.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingInPajamasDhaakad

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Baby, glad you are not going on a pilgrimage inspite of the temptation. Delighted that you are still hanging on to the show and staying around the forum. I would miss you bad if you left!

Many of the posts in the last day have sounded like 'goodbyes' to me. Can't blame them and can't do much about the pathetic state of affairs here.
Cry

PS. Gayu is fighting with her Accountancy Homework. Will get back to you at 10pm. She says she loves you!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-happilyunknownLivingInPajamas...Doctor...

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Rish you already know my opinion so I'm not posting it here again.

I loved this post & I'm glad that I have a friend like you. You are awesome Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smitar-happilyunknownLivingInPajamas

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Darling..You know what i think too.

Birds of the same feather flock together..*Sigh*

If i was to write a post on this topic it is bound to contain a very similar plot LOL..Though not the fabulous vocabulary :)

Love you and keep watching the show and writing. Cause we love reading your stuff even more than you love writing it.

P.s i know i am early but couldnt resist..:p

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingInPajamas...Doctor...

Dhaakad IF-Sizzlerz
Dhaakad
Dhaakad

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Yes!!! A show can change the lives of the people.
Well, It did change mine..
Initially, I was addicted to the show and everything was fine until I found IF...and here started my obsession..
I was completely obsessed and couldn't concentrate on my studies even..
And finally, if the show continues this way..I'll be highly regretting..which I don't want to happen..

I'm quite happy with this show till now and I wish the happiness would continue for long..

Edited by sandhyait - 08 September 2012 at 2:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingInPajamas

anodaksgfan IF-Rockerz
anodaksgfan
anodaksgfan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Great post...
And my mind just echoes d same thots!!!

LivingInPajamas

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
yes a show can change ones's life...atleast one show has changed my life !! It was Kutumb in 2002...i was very rude that time...my sister who is only 2 years younger than me told me to watch this serial...we  used to always fight that time...but after watcing kutumb i almost changed...i wanted to be a friend of my sister...infact we became grt buddies after that...i started caring for her... dont know whether kutumb taught me these qualities or not, but yeah it made huge change in my life!!!!!!!

And now with IPKND i am feelin some changes  r occuring in me which are actually good for us...my husbad prepares for a competetive exam...so all he time he generally studies and at home i am left  with nothing but cooking and watching IPKKND...i pass all my free time here in IF because i started fell in love with IPKKND!!!!!!!! i nomore disturb my husband when he is studying...previously i used to always ask him to go out for dinner ...go for shopping...always travelling here and there...so he used to get irritated by me...but now i dont disturb him...so he is even more happy with me...indfact along with me he also started watching this show IPKKND!!!!!!!!! he also prays to GOD that this show IPKKND should  be there for many years as he now loves it and he can pepare for his exam!!!!!!!

i am also happy with the change IPKKNd as brought  in me!!!!!!!!!

LivingInPajamas

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top