Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

gia interview :boss is always right (Page 6)

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmashetty

you people not tired talking about gia,.talk about sns,...starcast,.why you are worried about other actors,.

Let's have at it then. Tongue

Saathiya is great. It keeps me entertained (at least right now) and I'm very eager to see Gopi's Chandi Roop coming out. I wish, like I've stated before, that this pregnancy also make Gopi have mood swings and be all cranky (due to hormones) just to rattle Ahemji even more. Will Gopi give Ahem a tantrum? Or will she, with her Maaji, turn into a CIA agent to go after Goradiya? Thinking she'll be caught too, will Urmi try to help the Modis too?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinamunnihyderabadyhm_crazeShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1NazmaJani_gr-Eris-DivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandu786

GROW UP GIRLS -just because she was given more air time on vishal's birthday she became arrogant?did she snatch the mike from the someone? i must have missed it and who do you think should have got more air time?- the toothless wonder who cannot even speak one line of proper english.

find a better reason to hate her- about her interviews  at least she is speaking the truth.

Gia is Vishal's best friend. So, she got some more air time. It is obvious, she went to Vishal's house for the Friendship day... I agree with U.  If I go to, my friends b'day or some other celebrations, only i get more rights than others.  Others come and go, only friends will come with us foreverBig smile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ForumKingNazimKiDewaniMandy20

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmashetty

Originally posted by Vidishaa

LOL ...but atleast dev doesn't go around hitting journos and saying kya kar raho ho tum log...move away etc etc

There is a world of difference between speaking the truth and being economical with truth... We didn't call her arrogant for the airtime...the statements made by her( and reported in the article) led us to the conclusion
do you think dev had that much guts,..to talk press,.agar vo baat karne lagthi tho raath kaa party subha tak khatam na hothaa,.becoz,...as you know,..hamari Dev bahut hi slow...motion hain,.LOL32 daath dikaane keliye fit hain,Big smile.LOL

Guts???LOL...it was sheer arrogance

munnihyderabadShaunSAswasthi

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Ha ha ha... So hilariously gone mad bunch of ppl... These are actually they throw their tails wherever gia is mentioned if nothing left to discuss on D horrible acting and looks and her highly annoying acting these ppl will bring gia maneks articles and keep discussing on it and telling pravachana on it without any shame left in them ...actually i found D as attention seeker and like a servant and she was sticking everywhere in the vishals party ...because no one was giving her camera coverage as who wants to look at her face... To such a chipku

ForumKingDREAMY_EYESNazimKiDewani

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Ha ha ha... So hilariously gone mad bunch of ppl... These are actually they throw their tails wherever gia is mentioned if nothing left to discuss on D horrible acting and looks and her highly annoying acting these ppl will bring gia maneks articles and keep discussing on it and telling pravachana on it without any shame left in them ...actually i found D as attention seeker and like a servant and she was sticking everywhere in the vishals party ...because no one was giving her camera coverage as who wants to look at her face... To such a chipku

Wait, did I not just spend my time writing a paragraph in THIS very thread about Saathiya? Bhavya, please read it. We (the mad bunch of people) don't spend every second meditating over Gia. OuchAlso, most of the replies from the MBP were retorts to the "if you don't know English, you're an idiot" belief. Secondly, are you trying to say that despite being the lead in a show, which has 2.5 hours of air time every week (not counting the SBB/SBS segments and such), Dev was so desperate to be on screen that she forcefully placed herself (with great timing and subtlety) next to the camera? Isn't that just faulty thinking? Confused

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadGuggulShaunSAswasthiyhm_crazeVeni-Vidi-ViciCintilaJustlikethat1-Muskii--Eris-ani_grDivineDarkness

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Yes D is desperate woman will do anything to get in to cameras off screen she is so annoying woman... As saathiya is not getting her enough fame she has become desperate everywhere poking her face in SBB and SBS and she wants to get more coverage with her hell voice annoying attitude. 2.5 hrs i doubt anyone wants to see her offscreen... But onscreen who sees her... Just they watch the show for other casts...

ForumKingkitty.pooniNazimKiDewani

ForumKing Groupbie
ForumKing
ForumKing

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Yes D is desperate woman will do anything to get in to cameras off screen she is so annoying woman... As saathiya is not getting her enough fame she has become desperate everywhere poking her face in SBB and SBS and she wants to get more coverage with her hell voice annoying attitude. 2.5 hrs i doubt anyone wants to see her offscreen... But onscreen who sees her... Just they watch the show for other casts...

Clap. well said, Bhavya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan

ForumKing Groupbie
ForumKing
ForumKing

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
This dev lovers, openly discuss about Gia, in the main forum.  If it is Dev article, they secretely do it in, their AT, or their CC.  Why don't You guys, discuss Off screen chemistry of Dev and Nazim, in the main forum.  This girl, will do slow walking and slow talking in the serial., but when come to chemistry, she is superjet fast!!  This hardly working girl, works round of the clock, but comes in the episode for only 2 min. God, only knows  how she can talk all lies.???? People, are watching SNS, only for the rest of crews.  And nowadays, in the serial, lots and lots of drama.  Ppl, watch for drama.   Gia, couldn't have peaceful time in Vishal's Birthday function. Everywhere, she get annoyed.

Instead of posting about Gia, Try to post about our  opportunist Dev's recent Chemistry with Nazim. She is very smart girl.  Acting in the serial for only 2 months, but made a news about her off screen chemistry with Nazim in the Newspaper, Poor Nazim. He can do little better. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GiafanNazimKiDewani

Go to top