Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

gia interview :boss is always right (Page 5)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

Originally posted by sandu786

GROW UP GIRLS -just because she was given more air time on vishal's birthday she became arrogant?did she snatch the mike from the someone? i must have missed it and who do you think should have got more air time?- the toothless wonder who cannot even speak one line of proper english.

find a better reason to hate her- about her interviews  at least she is speaking the truth.
i dont know you but would just like to say that its very very unfair to pass judgement on a person based on the language he/she can or cannot speak...lets not make such comments...honestly i wonder if that is a good enough reason to hate someone...

Thank you DipsyThumbs Up Wanted to make the same point. Lack of english skills cannot be and should not be the reason to hate or demean or look down at someone. Not all are lucky to have been brought up in cities and schools were english is taught well.. 
Coming from a small town and being in college with kids who come from still smaller towns, I know how much one feels when they are made fun of for their lack of language fluency. It is cruel and really sad that we go to this length whether it is about an actor or about another person.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1.Gianna.GuggulShaunSAswasthiyhm_crazeChacchaVeni-Vidi-ViciDivineDarknessDEEPZzzz-Eris-

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

GROW UP GIRLS -just because she was given more air time on vishal's birthday she became arrogant?did she snatch the mike from the someone? i must have missed it and who do you think should have got more air time?- the toothless wonder who cannot even speak one line of proper english.

find a better reason to hate her- about her interviews  at least she is speaking the truth.
i dont know you but would just like to say that its very very unfair to pass judgement on a person based on the language he/she can or cannot speak...lets not make such comments...honestly i wonder if that is a good enough reason to hate someone...

Thank you DipsyThumbs Up Wanted to make the same point. Lack of english skills cannot be and should not be the reason to hate or demean or look down at someone. Not all are lucky to have been brought up in cities and schools were english is taught well.. 
Coming from a small town and being in college with kids who come from still smaller towns, I know how much one feels when they are made fun of for their lack of language fluency. It is cruel and really sad that we go to this length whether it is about an actor or about another person.
thanks Harini Smile...I feel very strongly about this as I have a friend who went through this embarrassment...honestly I didnt even know who was referred to in that comment...Dev or Naz..it does not matter..i would have protested just as much if it was for anybody including Gia...I think we should give credit to such people who have come up in life inspite of this so-called "lack of knowledge" and are now working with people who have "more knowledge" just through their hard work. Sorry i think i am getting carried away Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1basuanasuyaGuggulShaunSAswasthiChacchaJustlikethat1Veni-Vidi-ViciDivineDarknessDEEPZzzz-Eris-

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

thanks Harini Smile...I feel very strongly about this as I have a friend who went through this embarrassment...honestly I didnt even know who was referred to in that comment...Dev or Naz..it does not matter..i would have protested just as much if it was for anybody including Gia...I think we should give credit to such people who have come up in life inspite of this so-called "lack of knowledge" and are now working with people who have "more knowledge" just through their hard work. Sorry i think i am getting carried away Embarrassed

No DipsySmile You made a great point and I totally agree. ClapYou see, not a lot of people realize how hard it is to be that one person who cannot make themselves understood well in a group just because they are afraid to talk, afraid that they would be laughed at.
I have also seen many such kids in my college. Brilliant students but introverts and loners because they are not encouraged to speak english or are teased for their lack of language skills. I have seen children cry because of the cruely around the same topic. Grossly unfair. 

Love the line in boldStar Yes english is a nice language but not knowing to speak fluently in english is not a crime. Same goes for looks too.. I wish people understand thatConfused

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 08 September 2012 at 12:13pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hridayhGuggulChacchaShaunSAswasthiyhm_crazeVeni-Vidi-ViciDivineDarknessDEEPZzzz-Eris-

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

It is disappointing to make a judgement on discriminatory grounds, in this case language. It reflects the lack of understanding the wider world. People are products of the systems that have been put into place by countries with superpowers. So your strength can be another persons weakness due to no fault of theirs. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

GuggulChacchaShaunSAyhm_crazeVeni-Vidi-ViciJustlikethat1-Eris-DivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

No DipsySmile You made a great point and I totally agree. ClapYou see, not a lot of people realize how hard it is to be that one person who cannot make themselves understood well in a group just because they are afraid to talk, afraid that they would be laughed at.
I have also seen many such kids in my college. Brilliant students but introverts and loners because they are not encouraged to speak english or are teased for their lack of language skills. I have seen children cry because of the cruely around the same topic. Grossly unfair. 

Love the line in boldStar Yes english is a nice language but not knowing to speak fluently in english is not a crime. Same goes for looks too.. I wish people understand thatConfused

thanks for the support Harini Smile..i myself have been guilty of doing this since i tend to speak in english most of the time but now i try to first gauge who i am talking to and his/her comfort level before puttling my big fat foot in my mouth LOL...and its just unimaginably cruel to dislike a person just because of the way he/she looks or speaks

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinaGuggulChacchaShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1Veni-Vidi-ViciDivineDarkness-Eris-

hridayh Goldie
hridayh
hridayh

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
you people not tired talking about gia,.talk about sns,...starcast,.why you are worried about other actors,.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ForumKingkitty.pooniGiafanMandy20

hridayh Goldie
hridayh
hridayh

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

LOL ...but atleast dev doesn't go around hitting journos and saying kya kar raho ho tum log...move away etc etc

There is a world of difference between speaking the truth and being economical with truth... We didn't call her arrogant for the airtime...the statements made by her( and reported in the article) led us to the conclusion
do you think dev had that much guts,..to talk press,.agar vo baat karne lagthi tho raath kaa party subha tak khatam na hothaa,.becoz,...as you know,..hamari Dev bahut hi slow...motion hain,.LOL32 daath dikaane keliye fit hain,Big smile.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ForumKingGiafanMandy20

hridayh Goldie
hridayh
hridayh

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitty.pooni

Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

JDJ has always been a scripted show as far as I know. The winners are decided on the basis of popularity of the actors not the real talents..

But Our ex-Gopi bahu  thinks she was not "supposed" to be axed?? Confused I bet she has never seen her own performance videos. That's why is overjudging her "talents" LOL The jhalak house is full of talents 100 times better than her.. If we put our sentiments aside and watch with a general view, we can judge who is talented and who is the "bragger".. Dead

in all fairness giaa wasnt a proffessional and most if them were and she tried different performances each week... and nothing is wrong with saying she got higher marks than the people that went through its...its an obvious fact she got higher marks...its not bragging
agree,..with you,..Jalnevaale jalne do,..Jalte..jalte apna favourite aachaar khaane do,.Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ForumKing

Go to top