Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

gia interview :boss is always right (Page 24)

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Hey how can u run vidisha u are so cnetr of attraction and a owner of this forum and have so beautiful thoughts and have such a imagination power sitting in Bangalore vidishas can see what goes in real life of gia who stays in Mumbai...

I am not running...yo are the centre of attraction...you possess similar powers when it comes to judging dev, naz 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

@vidisha when was gia is declared guilty in hookaha khaand can u tell me where she w as produced to court were u under the moral police team or in judging commity or did gia hit u or were u any lawyer...

I never claimed that she was produced in a court ...I never said that court declared her guilty...give me the link to the post where I have said so. Were you on beauty contest jury while judging dev's looks?

ShaunSA

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Yes vidisha because u have joined the forum so late in 2012... Joining so late and acts as if u are the protector and the owner of the forum and makes posts which are directly hurting other ppl... And gia maneks fans who are attached to daathiya from day one when it was aired u being a new to forum ... U may move on with D but the real old members still love gopi bahus as gia...

And why the hell u ppl think that gia was innocent when she was a part of sns... That time if u have posted anything against gia we would have shown u blue skies...

We though we should not come back to saathiya forum as gia will be in new show... The attitude of the topics made against gia has given us open invitation to us again... We will make sure from now n we will be in saathiya forum until it ends... And until all the topics gets closed...

And keep ur bleady thoughts with u because it suckks...

@bold- I ask the same of you

You can't judge me based on joining date...I believe that people are innocent until proven guilty ..so I defended gia back then.

O.k. Now, Gia is proven guilty? by whom, Mam? the judges of the supreme court??? or by parliament of India? or by your group?Wink

Edited by Giafan - 09 September 2012 at 12:21pm

poshtho

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Hey how can u run vidisha u are so cnetr of attraction and a owner of this forum and have so beautiful thoughts and have such a imagination power sitting in Bangalore vidishas can see what goes in real life of gia who stays in Mumbai...

I am not running...yo are the centre of attraction...you possess similar powers when it comes to judging dev, naz
guys who all agree that devolleena is not lead materiel she can't be gopi and does all nautanki to get offscreen cameras... And nazim i did not like him from begining of the show... But never basher him like u ppl...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafanposhtho

Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Giafan

This vidisha is not only have multiple tongues face and minds... Who knows what she is upto... So her comments and thoughts... Are changing... And yes she wants to stay at the strong end and enjoys in making mockery... That's her real hobby...

Tomorrow, she will bring her Guruji, to defend her,  .God, only can understand, what he/she is trying to say?Confused

just like how you are the guardian of a few members.

ShaunSA

Go to top