Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

gia interview :boss is always right (Page 23)

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Originally posted by Giafan

Originally posted by X.Sisi94

Vidishaa can i ask yoou a Question why doo yoou always dislikee our comment on Giaas articels dont yoou have anything better too do 

I dislike because I don't like them...isn't that simple logic...and btw I don't dislike all pro-gia comments...don't you have better work to do than quizzing me?

We are not spying on anyone, it is very much obvious, and crystal clear to everyone, that you are the only one gave [sometimes Mona] dislike comments to all gia-lovers comments. we are waiting for the time, to show everyone, who are you in real?

when did I accuse you of spying...and btw go back and see all the articles..there are posts which I haven't disliked. Continue waiting...

Girl maybeee some post but most of it yoou did Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafanposhtho

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

FYI-

I defended Gia back then because I thought that she was the innocent party...I was worried when she was replaced too...you can see that I signed the initial few bring back gia petition...but her subsequent interviews changed my mind about her 'truth'...View points change when new facts come to light...coma comment was blatantly false and was def cooked up

oh., that time, you thought that gia is innocent. why that time, your eyes were closed. now your group gave you some wisdom, so, you became all clever, that you can judge ppl,

hridayhposhtho

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Yes vidisha because u have joined the forum so late in 2012... Joining so late and acts as if u are the protector and the owner of the forum and makes posts which are directly hurting other ppl... And gia maneks fans who are attached to daathiya from day one when it was aired u being a new to forum ... U may move on with D but the real old members still love gopi bahus as gia...

And why the hell u ppl think that gia was innocent when she was a part of sns... That time if u have posted anything against gia we would have shown u blue skies...

We though we should not come back to saathiya forum as gia will be in new show... The attitude of the topics made against gia has given us open invitation to us again... We will make sure from now n we will be in saathiya forum until it ends... And until all the topics gets closed...

And keep ur bleady thoughts with u because it suckks...

@bold- I ask the same of you

You can't judge me based on joining date...I believe that people are innocent until proven guilty ..so I defended gia back then.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Hey how can u run vidisha u are so cnetr of attraction and a owner of this forum and have so beautiful thoughts and have such a imagination power sitting in Bangalore vidishas can see what goes in real life of gia who stays in Mumbai...

Giafanposhtho

hridayh Goldie
hridayh
hridayh

Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Originally posted by sushmashetty

Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Originally posted by maddy311

Isn't it amazing how giaa is still driving this forum. Almost everyone has something to say about her whether her lovers or haters, be it hidden in the form of sarcastic posts or straightforward. Even if she is not in the show she is more popular and worth talking instead of others. Surprisingly giaa still rocksBig smile

more popular
ROFL

maddy dear u fail to surprise me always

they are popular people than her out there, and i dnt need or have the bloomin time to think about someone who isnt gnna affect my life, and exists in my life.

at least the popular ppl than her does garbage rubbish she always saying against star and colors she been doing Shocked
shame shame 
you should,... feel shame to your self,..
gia ko sns ..s chodne ke baad  achcha show milaa,.but devil ko shayad,..chaddi pehenke photo ke liye pose dethaa hain,..usike saath shaadi karnaa padegaa,.Wink

u r saying that jeanie is a good show
oh no no no
ii dont think so
i dont want ali to be paired with a girl who is half his age, it not good n doesnt suit it 
otherwise congrats to her with her new job as if am gnna watch it anyway
why should i be ashamed of myself..
devil? u mean devoleena is her name..  
but j&j,.gia is a main lead,..unlike your devoleen,...she will get more time space in her serial,.your devil,..i mean devoleena,..not get more than 5 minute in every episode,.people can't tolerate her,..more than 5 minute,.LOL

poshtho

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Originally posted by Giafan

FYI-

I defended Gia back then because I thought that she was the innocent party...I was worried when she was replaced too...you can see that I signed the initial few bring back gia petition...but her subsequent interviews changed my mind about her 'truth'...View points change when new facts come to light...coma comment was blatantly false and was def cooked up

oh., that time, you thought that gia is innocent. why that time, your eyes were closed. now your group gave you some wisdom, so, you became all clever, that you can judge ppl,

I became wise at the same time you became clever enough to judge me

ShaunSA

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

This vidisha is not only have multiple tongues face and minds... Who knows what she is upto... So her comments and thoughts... Are changing... And yes she wants to stay at the strong end and enjoys in making mockery... That's her real hobby...

Tomorrow, she will bring her Guruji, to defend her,  .God, only can understand, what he/she is trying to say?Confused

hridayhposhtho

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@vidisha when was gia is declared guilty in hookaha khaand can u tell me where she w as produced to court were u under the moral police team or in judging commity or did gia hit u or were u any lawyer...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hridayhGiafanposhthoMereMahiyaa.

Go to top