Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

gia interview :boss is always right (Page 20)

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Originally posted by Giafan

Originally posted by bhavya

Yes if any male journal holds vidishas hand and pulls her... Vidisha will say pls catch my one more hand... And if gia pushes the journo and attacks him for misbehavior with her she should be hated... Have u seen hrithik roshan and salman khan where in shirdi hrithik counter attacked the fans who was troubling hrithik...

And when one fan went and touched salman... Salman pushed him...

When male bollywood celebrities protect them gia being a teenage girl should not protect herself...

Vids, may get help from her friend who is from the dark continent. She will wait for him to come and rescue her.LOL. Moral police, don't try to correct gia. first correct yourself.

Correct yourself Viji before correcting me..Why should I wait for Ashwin to come and rescue me?Gia wasn't being pulled when she hit the journo..she wanted to avoid being filmed. Hitting can be aggressive as well as defensive. All the celebs who have hit paparazzi have got into legal trouble over that

sorry, still today i didn't make any bad comments about dev. i used to talk about her talking and acting. but, by doing this, i am not doing any great sin. The cameraman and the reporters wanted to create a SCENE, so that she reacted. We believe her.

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Yes if we say love u gia we miss u want...all the best good night in her fan page this woman dislikes it... Did we mentioned anywhere as devil... The hate towards gia is making this female hit dislike and now she is saying she dislikes where devolleena is called as devil... Guys can u all visit the JDJ forum and look at this vidishas post what she has posted against gia... Her all posts are meant to hate gia... Actually madam vidisha has said gia face is ugly her voice sounds wiered if gias voice and face is not good what this woman was doing in saathiya forum from the day saathiya was started...

I haven't said that I have disliked posts where Dev is called names...read the post again.I have said that I have disliked posts which I don't like

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Yes if any male journal holds vidishas hand and pulls her... Vidisha will say pls catch my one more hand... And if gia pushes the journo and attacks him for misbehavior with her she should be hated... Have u seen hrithik roshan and salman khan where in shirdi hrithik counter attacked the fans who was troubling hrithik...

And when one fan went and touched salman... Salman pushed him...

When male bollywood celebrities protect them gia being a teenage girl should not protect herself...

Vids, may get help from her friend who is from the dark continent. She will wait for him to come and rescue her.LOL. Moral police, don't try to correct gia. first correct yourself.

Correct yourself Viji before correcting me..Why should I wait for Ashwin to come and rescue me?Gia wasn't being pulled when she hit the journo..she wanted to avoid being filmed. Hitting can be aggressive as well as defensive. All the celebs who have hit paparazzi have got into legal trouble over that

sorry, still today i didn't make any bad comments about dev. i used to talk about her talking and acting. but, by doing this, i am not doing any great sin. The cameraman and the reporters wanted to create a SCENE, so that she reacted. We believe her.

You may not have made 'bad' comments about dev...but you have also called members names or atleast joined the party.

ShaunSA

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
@vidisha when hookaha incident happened didn't that u and vibz and monyka and all of us saw the video footage where gia went to police when journo were trying to capture her... She called the police as bhayya and asked for help but the two policemen who were sitting inside the van did not protect gia... And after that gia has hit the police... Why u ppl speak in two tongues... Don't u remebr i myself have posted it gia asked police to help her but when they did not help her she self protected herself even video coverage has muted the conversation but later they showed the actual footage...

Giafan

Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

@vidisha when hookaha incident happened didn't that u and vibz and monyka and all of us saw the video footage where gia went to police when journo were trying to capture her... She called the police as bhayya and asked for help but the two policemen who were sitting inside the van did not protect gia... And after that gia has hit the police... Why u ppl speak in two tongues... Don't u remebr i myself have posted it gia asked police to help her but when they did not help her she self protected herself even video coverage has muted the conversation but later they showed the actual footage...

I don't speak in two tongues, you do. 

ShaunSA

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Yes if we say love u gia we miss u want...all the best good night in her fan page this woman dislikes it... Did we mentioned anywhere as devil... The hate towards gia is making this female hit dislike and now she is saying she dislikes where devolleena is called as devil... Guys can u all visit the JDJ forum and look at this vidishas post what she has posted against gia... Her all posts are meant to hate gia... Actually madam vidisha has said gia face is ugly her voice sounds wiered if gias voice and face is not good what this woman was doing in saathiya forum from the day saathiya was started...

I haven't said that I have disliked posts where Dev is called names...read the post again.I have said that I have disliked posts which I don't like
whom are u trying to make fool actually posts don't have dislike button... Its only a fan page which have dislike tab... Such a hypocrite...

Giafan

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmashetty

[QUOTE=swasthi]<font color="#0000ff" size="3">It is not surprising her arrogance is oozing. This was evident in Vishal's birthday video where shedeliberately stole the airtime. This takes us back to the time to one of the awards ceremonies where she received her award and another actor had expressed something contrary. This was discussed at length on this forum. This was the first streak of her gloated state.This is definitely one space to watch in the future.</font>
Atleast Gia is arrogant [which we [gialovers] don't accept], but not like our opportunist Dev.[thanks to recent TB article]

omg these ppl have problem of vishals birthday party where all camera focus was on gia... Not on the D... God even media knows what the viewrwes want... Other than few 50 numbers want devna to be shown offscreen but who the hell wants to see the pain... Again and again...

Gia actually did not steal airtime... Actually the camera itself was stealing glances at gia... The other servant who wants to cover... I heard actually camera refused to capture D and it said if cameraman focus on D... Camera will do the suicide... And it will kill itself...

If the camera man, focused on Gia, it is his wish.!!.  What is Gia's mistake.  It is very obvious, some one is more attractive, the camera likes to capture the beautiful face.  Being cute, is not her crime. She is the best friend of Vishal, so she has the right to grab the attention. oh, this ppl. if they want to see Dev on screen, go and watch SNS. but there also, she comes for only limited time.  Instead of talking about Gia stole the air time in Vishal's Bday party, talk about everyone stealing Dev's time in the serial.Wink
even media also not interested to see Devoleena,.LOL
[/QE]
Hare yaar, Sushma, Nowadays, Media is very much  interested in talking about the real chemistry between Dev and NazWink
Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

I don't speak in two tongues, you do.
guys check out all the posts and threads were created during hookaha incident if ui ppl don't find both vibz and vidisha defending gia... I will change my name...

And check out in the fan page vibz has mentioned why don't ppl think gia should be gopi bahus in real too don't she have a personnel life why she should be basher personally and vidishas pots too which were so genuine and human too... If vidisha has posted anything nonsense against gia ... Than i will say vidisha have only one tongue..

Giafan

Go to top