Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

gia interview :boss is always right (Page 2)

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

thanks partner... 

whatever - scripted or not... she need not make such remarks in press against the channel 

Remarks?? Munni u already forgot?? She was axed from SP show, she remarked very "nice comments" against SP and PH. Now she is axed from the Colors show, she is again remarking "beautiful nosy nd bossy" comments against (or for Confused) Colors..

Some people never change huh!! ConfusedConfused

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12zeefan 1Xarinamunnihyderabadilike_tvShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1Veni-Vidi-Vici-Eris-DivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

thanks partner...
</div><div>
whatever - scripted or not... she need not make such remarks in press against the channel

Remarks?? Munni u already forgot?? She was axed from SP show, she remarked very "nice comments" against SP and PH. Now she is axed from the Colors show, she is again remarking "beautiful nosy nd bossy" comments against (or for Confused) Colors..

Some people never change huh!! ConfusedConfused
that s why sab and not big boss Confused. She needs to stop giving interviews. Did beats jhalak every week still jhalak s the bigger dance show. She actually forgot parvati prerna archana and anandi . She needs an awesome manager. That s how she will survive.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1Xarinamunnihyderabadilike_tvGuggulShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1Veni-Vidi-ViciDEEPZzzz

kitty.pooni Senior Member
kitty.pooni
kitty.pooni

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged

JDJ has always been a scripted show as far as I know. The winners are decided on the basis of popularity of the actors not the real talents..

But Our ex-Gopi bahu  thinks she was not "supposed" to be axed?? Confused I bet she has never seen her own performance videos. That's why is overjudging her "talents" LOL The jhalak house is full of talents 100 times better than her.. If we put our sentiments aside and watch with a general view, we can judge who is talented and who is the "bragger".. Dead

in all fairness giaa wasnt a proffessional and most if them were and she tried different performances each week... and nothing is wrong with saying she got higher marks than the people that went through its...its an obvious fact she got higher marks...its not bragging

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1hridayhGiafan

kitty.pooni
kitty.pooni

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
whats wrong with Giaa speaking her mind... shes a strong willed person and gets her point accross and doesnt stop fighting for what she wants i her career... i know she speaks her mind but she should have a right!!!

For all we know some of the interviews could be fake ?

why do you guys take every opportunity to judge and be horrible about giaa...

She speaks her mind and it might not be a clever thing to do in this industry... but she is probably the only of many actresses to actually defend herself and speak her mind in a male dominated industry  :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1Giafan

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitty.pooni

JDJ has always been a scripted show as far as I know. The winners are decided on the basis of popularity of the actors not the real talents..

But Our ex-Gopi bahu  thinks she was not "supposed" to be axed?? Confused I bet she has never seen her own performance videos. That's why is overjudging her "talents" LOL The jhalak house is full of talents 100 times better than her.. If we put our sentiments aside and watch with a general view, we can judge who is talented and who is the "bragger".. Dead

in all fairness giaa wasnt a proffessional and most if them were and she tried different performances each week... and nothing is wrong with saying she got higher marks than the people that went through its...its an obvious fact she got higher marks...its not bragging

I know Jiaa wasn't a proffesional. And a better dancer than many other's who were eliminated before. But by the time, she was out, there weren't anyone left who were inferior to her. So she was supposed to be out. And regarding marks, if u see her average marks of all the weeks, it is somewhere around 25.. A very high score huh?? Confused

And my retortment is against the things which she says in the interviews. I don't know if the taglines of the interviews are hyped by the media or she really says it, but she is a "celebrity star" after all and should take care while commenting something against someone. It un-necessarily creates disruption amongst fans. Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12munnihyderabadShaunSAJustlikethat1Veni-Vidi-Vici

kitty.pooni
kitty.pooni

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kitty.pooni

I know Jiaa wasn't a proffesional. And a better dancer than many other's who were eliminated before. But by the time, she was out, there weren't anyone left who were inferior to her. So she was supposed to be out. And regarding marks, if u see her average marks of all the weeks, it is somewhere around 25.. A very high score huh?? Confused

And my retortment is against the things which she says in the interviews. I don't know if the taglines of the interviews are hyped by the media or she really says it, but she is a "celebrity star" after all and should take care while commenting something against someone. It un-necessarily creates disruption amongst fans. Ouch

I know but like we said it is a scripted show and i think she should have got higher marks...
Only because she wasnt proffessional...

I know Giaa can go over the top with interviews and it does cause disruption between fans i agree with that...

But she is not afraid that if she tells the truth from her perspective and especially in a male dominated industy...

Its a bit bad that she does it as it is bad for her career but nothing is wrong with a strong willed person Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1Giafan

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
@Kitty: I don't want to fight with a fellow friend by arguing Kitty. So I am stopping any further comments. If we go on answering one another, soon this thread will also be a 2nd world war thread and need to be closed down..

So, bows down, hugs.. Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty.pooniXarinamunnihyderabadilike_tvShaunSAJustlikethat1

kitty.pooni
kitty.pooni

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged

@Kitty: I don't want to fight with a fellow friend by arguing Kitty. So I am stopping any further comments. If we go on answering one another, soon this thread will also be a 2nd world war thread and need to be closed down..

So, bows down, hugs.. Hug

sorry if it came across as a fight i am just very defensive over giaa thats all... im glad you stopped it else i would have instead so thank youLOL

HugFriends?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinaGuggulShaunSA

Go to top