Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

gia interview :boss is always right (Page 19)

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandu786

Originally posted by bhavya

One thing i find more annoying is here more than any naari rakshan and woman's association these ppl are giving character certificate to gia... All everywhere... Gia is called as sunny Leone by our sweet forum member vidisha and gia is called as controversial queen rakhi sawant by vidisha and vibz calls gia as south actress ramya ... Oh such a shameful ppl and she has created this topic to make forum again a fighting zone... Disgusting ppl...
WHAT? Is that girl vid so crazy? If giaa was that type of a girl she would be back in saathiya by now, for her self-respect is more important than the show. I knew this girl hates giaa but so much that she is calling her these name. Shame on her, shame to those people who are supporting her. If you don't mind bhavya can u give their names as well . Because all the forum members should know how low these people can go

You are no angels..don't quote things out of context and twist words to suit your purpose.I didn't call her sunny leone, I made an analogy.but you have called me sl 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Yes if we say love u gia we miss u want...all the best good night in her fan page this woman dislikes it... Did we mentioned anywhere as devil... The hate towards gia is making this female hit dislike and now she is saying she dislikes where devolleena is called as devil... Guys can u all visit the JDJ forum and look at this vidishas post what she has posted against gia... Her all posts are meant to hate gia... Actually madam vidisha has said gia face is ugly her voice sounds wiered if gias voice and face is not good what this woman was doing in saathiya forum from the day saathiya was started...

She and her group, have lot of hatred against Gia. I think, they must have been boring ladies.Seeing.,gia and her success, they feel inferior, and try to attack her, as much as possible. unless they can't spend their 24 hours, hating someone, who is cute and honest.
hridayh Goldie
hridayh
hridayh

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

One thing i find more annoying is here more than any naari rakshan and woman's association these ppl are giving character certificate to gia... All everywhere... Gia is called as sunny Leone by our sweet forum member vidisha and gia is called as controversial queen rakhi sawant by vidisha and vibz calls gia as south actress ramya ... Oh such a shameful ppl and she has created this topic to make forum again a fighting zone... Disgusting ppl...

Were you lagging in making comments...You have called me SL...I know that it means sunny leone...and what is so bad about ramya...I gave an analogy but didn't label her as SL per se...as far as warning is concerned, even you Gia lover's cc got one .We closed our cc long ago but you guys are still bashing us on it and calling us names 
I AM SORRY,..BHAVYA,.I AM NOT AGREE with you,.you are telling  vidhisha is sunnyleone,..,.
Sunny leone is more pretty and sexy yaar,and she is very beautiful,.Smile.Don't compare her to vidhisha,...LOL
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandu786

@bhavya and Giafan you know what their problem is ? vishal's birthparty- Giaa was looking beautiful and refeshing and their SNS cast was looking so dull and PHIKA when compared  to Giaa.

That is their problem, they know that everyone (SNS Cast) is PHIKA when compared to our Giaa.

@RachP you have reported the thread now, where were you when this thread started as a Giaa bash thread?

@bhavya and Giafan - I have a solution for Vad calling giaa names, we should call her the same name- remember the COMA COMA she used to say and when we started calling her the COMA GIRL  she has stopped saying coma, so now onwards she will be called Sunny Leone, Rakhi Sawant and Ramya

Your precious bhavya has already called me those names...and btw gia did give an interview where she spoke of how depression leads to coma...I was referring to it.those were her own words..
Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Originally posted by Giafan

Yes if any male journal holds vidishas hand and pulls her... Vidisha will say pls catch my one more hand... And if gia pushes the journo and attacks him for misbehavior with her she should be hated... Have u seen hrithik roshan and salman khan where in shirdi hrithik counter attacked the fans who was troubling hrithik...

And when one fan went and touched salman... Salman pushed him...

When male bollywood celebrities protect them gia being a teenage girl should not protect herself...

Vids, may get help from her friend who is from the dark continent. She will wait for him to come and rescue her.LOL. Moral police, don't try to correct gia. first correct yourself.

Correct yourself Viji before correcting me..Why should I wait for Ashwin to come and rescue me?Gia wasn't being pulled when she hit the journo..she wanted to avoid being filmed. Hitting can be aggressive as well as defensive. All the celebs who have hit paparazzi have got into legal trouble over that
if someone pulls ur hand in real when u are outside... Than tell he is a journo who pulled my hand even if he molest and do anything since he is a journo i should not hit a journo...
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Originally posted by vibz88

No rachna we dont want this thread closed. Bhavya has the habit of just saying her side and disappearing. If its talking about cc s we all know who got a dt warning and for what reasons LOL. My case rests.

LOL

ShaunSA

Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Giafan

Yes if any male journal holds vidishas hand and pulls her... Vidisha will say pls catch my one more hand... And if gia pushes the journo and attacks him for misbehavior with her she should be hated... Have u seen hrithik roshan and salman khan where in shirdi hrithik counter attacked the fans who was troubling hrithik...

And when one fan went and touched salman... Salman pushed him...

When male bollywood celebrities protect them gia being a teenage girl should not protect herself...

Vids, may get help from her friend who is from the dark continent. She will wait for him to come and rescue her.LOL. Moral police, don't try to correct gia. first correct yourself.

Correct yourself Viji before correcting me..Why should I wait for Ashwin to come and rescue me?Gia wasn't being pulled when she hit the journo..she wanted to avoid being filmed. Hitting can be aggressive as well as defensive. All the celebs who have hit paparazzi have got into legal trouble over that
if someone pulls ur hand in real when u are outside... Than tell he is a journo who pulled my hand even if he molest and do anything since he is a journo i should not hit a journo...

They were journos...and btw the police were around .she could have complained about the mishandling

ShaunSA

Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmashetty

Were you lagging in making comments...You have called me SL...I know that it means sunny leone...and what is so bad about ramya...I gave an analogy but didn't label her as SL per se...as far as warning is concerned, even you Gia lover's cc got one .We closed our cc long ago but you guys are still bashing us on it and calling us names 
I AM SORRY,..BHAVYA,.I AM NOT AGREE with you,.you are telling  vidhisha is sunnyleone,..,.
Sunny leone is more pretty and sexy yaar,and she is very beautiful,.Smile.Don't compare her to vidhisha,...LOL

Are you her equivalent thenLOL...

ShaunSA

Go to top