Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

gia interview :boss is always right (Page 17)

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ForumKing

Originally posted by sandu786

Originally posted by Vidishaa

LOL...but atleast dev doesn't go around hitting journos and saying kya kar raho ho tum log...move away etc etc

There is a world of difference between speaking the truth and being economical with truth... We didn't call her arrogant for the airtime...the statements made by her( and reported in the article) led us to the conclusion
I think u r talking about the hooka raid , tell me would u have done if u were in her place and the journos misbehaved with u , it was not her fault if she was at the wrong place at the wrong time her mom was also with her so its not possible that she was there for the hookah she got the clean chit from the police one more thing after last week's incident with raj thakarey do u still believe that the news channels give us the complete story?

Who are you Vidishaa memsahib,  A moral police.  oh. I am scared of youShocked. Mam, pls. leave us alone.LOL

I am not a moral police . A lot of celebs are hounded by journos..not everyone goes hitting cameramen...the video clearly shows her hitting them...I have no probs with anyone being in hookah bar..I was referring to misbehavior with journos. As ar as being moral police is concerned, a good num of people are insinuating against nazim..guess they are the real moral police

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

hridayh Goldie
hridayh
hridayh

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Enough said and done... Its a report time... I have reported this topic yesterday... So other D lovers pls report it now...i am shifting to other topic don't say i posted and disappeared i have better things to do other than giving attention to the topic maker who has spoilt the atmosphere of this forum...
i had reported ;long before about this,.gia is nomore in sns,.then why people should bash her,..if any body can't talk nice about her,..then making stupid thread and bashing her was not allowed,.and she signed new show,..so she  was no more the part of sns,.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandu786Giafan

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
^^ we got the moral police the big khaand in the thread... Again lol... Rofl

Giafan

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

where does debo come in this? thats the reason i am saying GROW UP

Some things are implied----- naz and dev

and btw I made no mention of gm in my last post

Grow up first.
Instead of cursing Gia all the time, youtry to grow up first.

U r absolutely right forum king , she(vid) is accusing others r driven by hate when they state a fact about some actors and what is she doing ?she is on a spree of hitting the dislike button on every good comment about giaa.what drive is this? Is it not hate towards giaa

I don't hit dislike on all comments..if I don't like something then I hit dislike...abandon this holier than thou attitude...a lot of people hit dislike for dev's articles..people call her devil.. isn't that hate?

ShaunSA

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Yes if any male journal holds vidishas hand and pulls her... Vidisha will say pls catch my one more hand... And if gia pushes the journo and attacks him for misbehavior with her she should be hated... Have u seen hrithik roshan and salman khan where in shirdi hrithik counter attacked the fans who was troubling hrithik...

And when one fan went and touched salman... Salman pushed him...

When male bollywood celebrities protect them gia being a teenage girl should not protect herself...

hridayhGiafan

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
The moral police, hits dislike comments, even someone wishes Gia ''best of luck''.  How much sickening is this?

sandu786hridayh

hridayh Goldie
hridayh
hridayh

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged

where does debo come in this? thats the reason i am saying GROW UP

Some things are implied----- naz and dev

and btw I made no mention of gm in my last post

Grow up first.
Instead of cursing Gia all the time, youtry to grow up first.

U r absolutely right forum king , she(vid) is accusing others r driven by hate when they state a fact about some actors and what is she doing ?she is on a spree of hitting the dislike button on every good comment about giaa.what drive is this? Is it not hate towards giaa

I don't hit dislike on all comments..if I don't like something then I hit dislike...abandon this holier than thou attitude...a lot of people hit dislike for dev's articles..people call her devil.. isn't that hate?
you are really...sick like  your own princess devoleena,...because in gia's page if we say miss you gia//love you gia,.you hit dislike,..button,.you really had some problem,,,or you don't have any work,..and why are you intersted in our gia's page,..if you don't like her,.gia is not appointed you bodyguard of her page,.LOL

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
What... Did we start calling devolleena as devil first or u called gia as cheeya first...

And also look at this topic who insulted gia first who ...

hridayhGiafan

Go to top