Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

gia interview :boss is always right (Page 16)

.Ranju. IF-Dazzler
.Ranju.
.Ranju.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Guys can we please stop this cat fight? Its really annoyingDead. I am silent reader of this forum. Its been 3 months since Giaa has been replaced. When people were talking about her being replaced and trying to bring her back to the show they were mocked and called immature and asked to move on. People have not only moved on they have moved out of the forum as well!! But why still topics related to Giaa are still discussed??And in every thread Giaa and her supporters are being mocked. Are you not behaving the same way as you called others are?

If you dont like her thats fine. Its your choice but that doesnt give the right to make or assume unnecessary things about her!! The thing which I dont understand is when you dont like her why should you talk about herConfused.

As I have seen negative posts related to Dev has been reduced a lot. For people who are still commenting negative about Dev please move on. If you cant watch the show stop watching!!!! Dont crib as Giaa has moved on and we should too. 

And people who ask others to move on should move first!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandu786hridayhGiafan

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Giafan

Originally posted by swasthi

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">It is not surprising her arrogance is oozing. This was evident in Vishal's birthday video where shedeliberately stole the airtime. This takes us back to the time to one of the awards ceremonies where she received her award and another actor had expressed something contrary. This was discussed at length on this forum. This was the first streak of her gloated state.This is definitely one space to watch in the future.</font>
Atleast Gia is arrogant [which we [gialovers] don't accept], but not like our opportunist Dev.[thanks to recent TB article]

omg these ppl have problem of vishals birthday party where all camera focus was on gia... Not on the D... God even media knows what the viewrwes want... Other than few 50 numbers want devna to be shown offscreen but who the hell wants to see the pain... Again and again...

Gia actually did not steal airtime... Actually the camera itself was stealing glances at gia... The other servant who wants to cover... I heard actually camera refused to capture D and it said if cameraman focus on D... Camera will do the suicide... And it will kill itself...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hridayhGiafan

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ran2012

Guys can we please stop this cat fight? Its really annoyingDead. I am silent reader of this forum. Its been 3 months since Giaa has been replaced. When people were talking about her being replaced and trying to bring her back to the show they were mocked and called immature and asked to move on. People have not only moved on they have moved out of the forum as well!! But why still topics related to Giaa are still discussed??And in every thread Giaa and her supporters are being mocked. Are you not behaving the same way as you called others are?

If you dont like her thats fine. Its your choice but that doesnt give the right to make or assume unnecessary things about her!! The thing which I dont understand is when you dont like her why should you talk about herConfused.

As I have seen negative posts related to Dev has been reduced a lot. For people who are still commenting negative about Dev please move on. If you cant watch the show stop watching!!!! Dont crib as Giaa has moved on and we should too. 

And people who ask others to move on should move first!!!

Ranjani dear!!, how are U? i saw you in the CC. but, i couldn't join with U.Embarrassed. sorry.  Dear, we want to leave this forum, with dignity. We all almost stopped coming hear.  past one week, almost all of us,[gia lovers] not creating any chaos in the SNS forum.  But, this Dev lovers are  not leaving us alone. Some way, they want a fight. they purposely, open a topic about Gia. and do all their sarcastic comments about her, as if all are close relations to Mother Therasa!! they all are clean slate ppl, only Gia is the one culpritAngry. Total insane ppl. cousin sisters and brothers of M.k. gandhi

sandu786hridayh

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Enough said and done... Its a report time... I have reported this topic yesterday... So other D lovers pls report it now...i am shifting to other topic don't say i posted and disappeared i have better things to do other than giving attention to the topic maker who has spoilt the atmosphere of this forum...

hridayhGiafan

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">It is not surprising her arrogance is oozing. This was evident in Vishal's birthday video where shedeliberately stole the airtime. This takes us back to the time to one of the awards ceremonies where she received her award and another actor had expressed something contrary. This was discussed at length on this forum. This was the first streak of her gloated state.This is definitely one space to watch in the future.</font>
Atleast Gia is arrogant [which we [gialovers] don't accept], but not like our opportunist Dev.[thanks to recent TB article]

omg these ppl have problem of vishals birthday party where all camera focus was on gia... Not on the D... God even media knows what the viewrwes want... Other than few 50 numbers want devna to be shown offscreen but who the hell wants to see the pain... Again and again...

Gia actually did not steal airtime... Actually the camera itself was stealing glances at gia... The other servant who wants to cover... I heard actually camera refused to capture D and it said if cameraman focus on D... Camera will do the suicide... And it will kill itself...

If the camera man, focused on Gia, it is his wish.!!.  What is Gia's mistake.  It is very obvious, some one is more attractive, the camera likes to capture the beautiful face.  Being cute, is not her crime. She is the best friend of Vishal, so she has the right to grab the attention. oh, this ppl. if they want to see Dev on screen, go and watch SNS. but there also, she comes for only limited time.  Instead of talking about Gia stole the air time in Vishal's Bday party, talk about everyone stealing Dev's time in the serial.Wink

sandu786hridayh

hridayh Goldie
hridayh
hridayh

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
yes,.agree,...bhavya,.even i informed,..yuks,.gia is not a part of sns,..then why,...anybody is interested or want to talk about her,.making thread,..and bashing her,...you people not tired,...talk about your own princess,...devoleena,.
i think still you guys are interested with Gia,..not devoleena,.i think you people still didn't accepted devoleena as gopi,.hmm,.
poor new gopi,..nobody is interested to talk about her,..or look at her,.even media also not interested  with her,.LOL
hridayh Goldie
hridayh
hridayh

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhavya

If the camera man, focused on Gia, it is his wish.!!.  What is Gia's mistake.  It is very obvious, some one is more attractive, the camera likes to capture the beautiful face.  Being cute, is not her crime. She is the best friend of Vishal, so she has the right to grab the attention. oh, this ppl. if they want to see Dev on screen, go and watch SNS. but there also, she comes for only limited time.  Instead of talking about Gia stole the air time in Vishal's Bday party, talk about everyone stealing Dev's time in the serial.Wink
even media also not interested to see Devoleena,.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Yes Di...

Why not they blame rucha and vandana ji who is stealing the airtime of D in saathiya show... I think she gets 5 minutes everyday.. So totally she gets 25 minutes in each week... But someone said in this post she gets 2.5 hours air time in a week in saathiya serial...

Lol camera wants only beautiful and famous and who have lead material in them...

Go to top