Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

gia interview :boss is always right (Page 12)

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Its none other than... Our vidisha... Vibz, hellohibyebye, munnihyderabad , nazmaj , these are the ppl whom i have read calling all the names for gia in their chat club... Hope if it is exists... U can read them what and all they have called...

And also some mittykutty she is missing she has invaded jdj forum and also gias fan page and said gia should be in bigboss so that they can see her fighting... And they wished gia should never get work...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandu786Giafan

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Guys anyone can check out the chat thread link if it is existing pls... Let me know...as i am using the mobile can't post the link where these sweet members and devolleena lovers and the grown up ppl have basher hell out of gia... Pls can anyone check...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandu786

Originally posted by bhavya

One thing i find more annoying is here more than any naari rakshan and woman's association these ppl are giving character certificate to gia... All everywhere... Gia is called as sunny Leone by our sweet forum member vidisha and gia is called as controversial queen rakhi sawant by vidisha and vibz calls gia as south actress ramya ... Oh such a shameful ppl and she has created this topic to make forum again a fighting zone... Disgusting ppl...
WHAT? Is that girl vid so crazy? If giaa was that type of a girl she would be back in saathiya by now, for her self-respect is more important than the show. I knew this girl hates giaa but so much that she is calling her these name. Shame on her, shame to those people who are supporting her. If you don't mind bhavya can u give their names as well . Because all the forum members should know how low these people can go

Dear, if you come to know their real face, you will get lot of shocks.  In this, main open forum, itself they behave bad.  then, think about their CC and PM.  They will go any low. Esp. this Vids, she is unthinkable.Wink. Tomorrow, the great leader will come and give his expert comments to us, wait and watch.

NazimKiDewani

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhavya

One thing i find more annoying is here more than any naari rakshan and woman's association these ppl are giving character certificate to gia... All everywhere... Gia is called as sunny Leone by our sweet forum member vidisha and gia is called as controversial queen rakhi sawant by vidisha and vibz calls gia as south actress ramya ... Oh such a shameful ppl and she has created this topic to make forum again a fighting zone... Disgusting ppl...
WHAT? Is that girl vid so crazy? If giaa was that type of a girl she would be back in saathiya by now, for her self-respect is more important than the show. I knew this girl hates giaa but so much that she is calling her these name. Shame on her, shame to those people who are supporting her. If you don't mind bhavya can u give their names as well . Because all the forum members should know how low these people can go

The girl is not only crazy.  She is the beloved devotee of our great leader, who is from the dark continent. If they, both started to talk, then, you will have full damaka. great partners. Match made in hell.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandu786NazimKiDewani

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I've reported this thread for bashing and hopefully, it's closed soon.

-GayabCat-

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ForumKing

Originally posted by ForumKing

[QUOTE=sandu786]U know what their problem is? They can't digest the fact that giaa is happy today. They thought that she would not be able to work anymore because of the cintaa issue that is what they thought would happen .
</div><div>Well saidClapClapClap. If star tv is not there, to employ her [gia], there will be alwaysother channels. It is not end of her life. If God shuts, one door, he will always open another door. Gia is very hard working girl. She will do very well in the future. Instead of thinking about her, why shouldn'tthey think about Dev' next step after SNS endsConfused. Hope,she will get married to you know, whom everybody istalking aboutEmbarrassed

he will marry her? No ways, are u not aware what he is upto ? That sasha johnson
I know that very well dear, But others know that??Embarrassed. They want more and more chemistry [real one], between Dev and you know, whom i talking aboutWink

[/QUOTE this sasha Johnson is a fake Id , the fact is that whoever is running it ( I heard it's a man) has send him pictures of a girl as herself , for me it look like some sting operation is going on against him. Just waiting to see it become public .

Yes true.  Some [dev ppl] want to hype the situationLOL

Edited by Giafan - 09 September 2012 at 10:00am
sandu786 Groupbie
sandu786
sandu786

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
@bhavya and Giafan you know what their problem is ? vishal's birthparty- Giaa was looking beautiful and refeshing and their SNS cast was looking so dull and PHIKA when compared  to Giaa.

That is their problem, they know that everyone (SNS Cast) is PHIKA when compared to our Giaa.

@RachP you have reported the thread now, where were you when this thread started as a Giaa bash thread?

@bhavya and Giafan - I have a solution for Vad calling giaa names, we should call her the same name- remember the COMA COMA she used to say and when we started calling her the COMA GIRL  she has stopped saying coma, so now onwards she will be called Sunny Leone, Rakhi Sawant and Ramya

Edited by sandu786 - 09 September 2012 at 11:15am

hridayh

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RachP

I've reported this thread for bashing and hopefully, it's closed soon.

same LOL

i want a clean health discussion next time in every thread
and i hope i keep my anger to myself - unless no one takes me to that side

ShaunSA

Go to top