gia interview :boss is always right - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
I've reported this thread for bashing and hopefully, it's closed soon.
Originally posted by sandu786

Yes true.  Some [dev ppl] want to hype the situation😆
Edited by Giafan - 11 years ago
@bhavya and Giafan you know what their problem is ? vishal's birthparty- Giaa was looking beautiful and refeshing and their SNS cast was looking so dull and PHIKA when compared  to Giaa.

That is their problem, they know that everyone (SNS Cast) is PHIKA when compared to our Giaa.

@RachP you have reported the thread now, where were you when this thread started as a Giaa bash thread?

@bhavya and Giafan - I have a solution for Vad calling giaa names, we should call her the same name- remember the COMA COMA she used to say and when we started calling her the COMA GIRL  she has stopped saying coma, so now onwards she will be called Sunny Leone, Rakhi Sawant and Ramya
Edited by sandu786 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by RachP

same ðŸ˜†

i want a clean health discussion next time in every thread
and i hope i keep my anger to myself - unless no one takes me to that side
Originally posted by RachP

Oh. you reported it😉. We wanted to do some more healthy discussions. oh. gosh!!🥱
No rachna we dont want this thread closed. Bhavya has the habit of just saying her side and disappearing. If its talking about cc s we all know who got a dt warning and for what reasons 😆. My case rests.
Guys pls let us know if u wanna a aes the CC and the posts which were made against gia... By these members we can send PM about their commnets...

And i was the first person to report this thread when it was opened yesterday... It is not yet closed omg...

Now the topic supporters are reporting...

Do do report... As i have the credit of reporting it yesterday only...
Originally posted by vibz88

No rachna we dont want this thread closed. Bhavya has the habit of just saying her side and disappearing. If its talking about cc s we all know who got a dt warning and for what reasons 😆. My case rests.

but why bring the past into it now
i seem to be lost here vibha 

Originally posted by bhavya

Its none other than... Our vidisha... Vibz, hellohibyebye, munnihyderabad , nazmaj , these are the ppl whom i have read calling all the names for gia in their chat club... Hope if it is exists... U can read them what and all they have called...

And also some mittykutty she is missing she has invaded jdj forum and also gias fan page and said gia should be in bigboss so that they can see her fighting... And they wished gia should never get work...

I think, mittykutty is someone's fake id. Now, i couldn't see, mittykutty. I hope, she will show up tomorrow😆. May be, she cursed Gia, that Gia won't get a job after she breached the contract with SP. but, once Gia got a show in SAB TV, Mittykutty must have had a heart attack, got admitted in the hospital. so that she is not showing up in the forum. I pray for her speedy recovery.
Came the topic maker the most wanted person who enjoys the bashing... Oh hello we also know who has got super warning...