Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes if any male journal holds vidishas hand and pulls her... Vidisha will say pls catch my one more hand... And if gia pushes the journo and attacks him for misbehavior with her she should be hated... Have u seen hrithik roshan and salman khan where in shirdi hrithik counter attacked the fans who was troubling hrithik...

And when one fan went and touched salman... Salman pushed him...

When male bollywood celebrities protect them gia being a teenage girl should not protect herself...

Giafan thumbnail
The moral police, hits dislike comments, even someone wishes Gia ''best of luck''.  How much sickening is this?
hridayh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

I don't hit dislike on all comments..if I don't like something then I hit dislike...abandon this holier than thou attitude...a lot of people hit dislike for dev's articles..people call her devil.. isn't that hate?
you are really...sick like  your own princess devoleena,...because in gia's page if we say miss you gia//love you gia,.you hit dislike,..button,.you really had some problem,,,or you don't have any work,..and why are you intersted in our gia's page,..if you don't like her,.gia is not appointed you bodyguard of her page,.😆

Peacefulmind thumbnail
What... Did we start calling devolleena as devil first or u called gia as cheeya first...

And also look at this topic who insulted gia first who ...
Giafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

I am not a moral police . A lot of celebs are hounded by journos..not everyone goes hitting cameramen...the video clearly shows her hitting them...I have no probs with anyone being in hookah bar..I was referring to misbehavior with journos. As ar as being moral police is concerned, a good num of people are insinuating against nazim..guess they are the real moral police

Dear, moral police.  What if the journos have two horns?  if they, unnecessarily invade, other's privacy, they have to go thru, like this. atleast they are lucky, Gia behaved nice with them.  If it is me, i will take a ride on them, file a law suit against them.  Who are they? they don't have any right to invade and probe, others life.
Giafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavya

Yes if any male journal holds vidishas hand and pulls her... Vidisha will say pls catch my one more hand... And if gia pushes the journo and attacks him for misbehavior with her she should be hated... Have u seen hrithik roshan and salman khan where in shirdi hrithik counter attacked the fans who was troubling hrithik...

And when one fan went and touched salman... Salman pushed him...

When male bollywood celebrities protect them gia being a teenage girl should not protect herself...

Vids, may get help from her friend who is from the dark continent. She will wait for him to come and rescue her.😆. Moral police, don't try to correct gia. first correct yourself.
Edited by Giafan - 11 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Yes if we say love u gia we miss u want...all the best good night in her fan page this woman dislikes it... Did we mentioned anywhere as devil... The hate towards gia is making this female hit dislike and now she is saying she dislikes where devolleena is called as devil... Guys can u all visit the JDJ forum and look at this vidishas post what she has posted against gia... Her all posts are meant to hate gia... Actually madam vidisha has said gia face is ugly her voice sounds wiered if gias voice and face is not good what this woman was doing in saathiya forum from the day saathiya was started...
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

One thing i find more annoying is here more than any naari rakshan and woman's association these ppl are giving character certificate to gia... All everywhere... Gia is called as sunny Leone by our sweet forum member vidisha and gia is called as controversial queen rakhi sawant by vidisha and vibz calls gia as south actress ramya ... Oh such a shameful ppl and she has created this topic to make forum again a fighting zone... Disgusting ppl...

Were you lagging in making comments...You have called me SL...I know that it means sunny leone...and what is so bad about ramya...I gave an analogy but didn't label her as SL per se...as far as warning is concerned, even you Gia lover's cc got one .We closed our cc long ago but you guys are still bashing us on it and calling us names 
Giafan thumbnail

What... Did we start calling devolleena as devil first or u called gia as cheeya first...

And also look at this topic who insulted gia first who ...

Atleast we didn't compare Dev with some    p### star.
hridayh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandu786

@bhavya and Giafan you know what their problem is ? vishal's birthparty- Giaa was looking beautiful and refeshing and their SNS cast was looking so dull and PHIKA when compared  to Giaa.

That is their problem, they know that everyone (SNS Cast) is PHIKA when compared to our Giaa.

@RachP you have reported the thread now, where were you when this thread started as a Giaa bash thread?

@bhavya and Giafan - I have a solution for Vad calling giaa names, we should call her the same name- remember the COMA COMA she used to say and when we started calling her the COMA GIRL  she has stopped saying coma, so now onwards she will be called Sunny Leone, Rakhi Sawant and Ramya

yaa,.agree,.our gia is really sweet,.even media  had eyes,...only for our gia,..not any DEVIL,