gia interview :boss is always right - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by bhavya

yeah... Hey guys pls invade ipkkand forum if u are shameless like someone these type of ppl who just wants to have fun in name of enjoying ... And first of all bash Them and tell if anyone defends why are u overacting...

look girl u make no sense
go invade. u need to stop calling me shameless... 
watching shows are for entertainment, not to take seriously. they are fiction shows which arent gona affect his/her life
i bash no one..
bashing isnt in my dictionary
am not overreacting
tthe way i speak to everyone is just plainly me, accept it or not.. 

Ayesha not even anyone's life is affected if u bash gia... Actually the atmosphere of forum will be affected once again and will create one more fighting zone... As the topic maker has created this topic for creating one more war u just read sit and laugh and enjoy in the forum but don't put ur words to add fire to the fight... As u are always good in that... So pls don't spoil gia fans mood who have kept quite till now and waiting for new show launch ...
there is a difference between quite and quiet
u mean quiet.

oh so ur stopping me to put forth my opinion on this forum
well done bhavya.. as you wish... 

Bye 
Madam ayesha we understand u ...we respect u... Why don't u enjoy with ur friends which are constructive posts... Why u wanna see the hell in this type of controversial posts ... Be cool and comment in devolleena or nazims AT and also pls comment in nazims fanpages so that ur nazim can read it...

Madam ayesha we understand u ...we respect u... Why don't u enjoy with ur friends which are constructive posts... Why u wanna see the hell in this type of controversial posts ... Be cool and comment in devolleena or nazims AT and also pls comment in nazims fanpages so that ur nazim can read it...

nazim
he isnt mines, il rather see him on screen
i dont need to comment on their fan pages, as he doesnt even read them
i want to see the hell in this typeof controversial posts.. mujhe bhi dekhna hai, yahan kya ho raha hai so i can put forth my opinion in this free world. 

One thing i find more annoying is here more than any naari rakshan and woman's association these ppl are giving character certificate to gia... All everywhere... Gia is called as sunny Leone by our sweet forum member vidisha and gia is called as controversial queen rakhi sawant by vidisha and vibz calls gia as south actress ramya ... Oh such a shameful ppl and she has created this topic to make forum again a fighting zone... Disgusting ppl...
WHAT? Is that girl vid so crazy? If giaa was that type of a girl she would be back in saathiya by now, for her self-respect is more important than the show. I knew this girl hates giaa but so much that she is calling her these name. Shame on her, shame to those people who are supporting her. If you don't mind bhavya can u give their names as well . Because all the forum members should know how low these people can go
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

there is a difference between quite and quiet
u mean quiet.

oh so ur stopping me to put forth my opinion on this forum
well done bhavya.. as you wish... 

Bye 

Dear, the TB made purposely a post to bash Gia.  There are plenty of good articles coming about Gia. But.,you guys, select only few messages from the article, and try to bash her as much as You want!! and you funny ppl, come, and give your expert comments about her [as if, ppl are waiting to hear your super duper comments]. and adding the fuel to the topic., and purposely, make the forum in to war zone. Why vibz, unneccesarily posted something about Gia, when you guys thinking that, Gia is ex gopi, and rest of history.  This clearly shows, that you ppl want to make fun of Gia and her fans, to irritate as much as possible.  You, say, all the time, i am  not watching SNS, i am not in the forum, not visiting the forum regularly, then, how come, when ever there is a post about Gia, you come in  a jet speed to give your comments. i am confused😕. pls. explain.
Edited by Giafan - 11 years ago
Its none other than... Our vidisha... Vibz, hellohibyebye, munnihyderabad , nazmaj , these are the ppl whom i have read calling all the names for gia in their chat club... Hope if it is exists... U can read them what and all they have called...

And also some mittykutty she is missing she has invaded jdj forum and also gias fan page and said gia should be in bigboss so that they can see her fighting... And they wished gia should never get work...
Guys anyone can check out the chat thread link if it is existing pls... Let me know...as i am using the mobile can't post the link where these sweet members and devolleena lovers and the grown up ppl have basher hell out of gia... Pls can anyone check...
Originally posted by sandu786

WHAT? Is that girl vid so crazy? If giaa was that type of a girl she would be back in saathiya by now, for her self-respect is more important than the show. I knew this girl hates giaa but so much that she is calling her these name. Shame on her, shame to those people who are supporting her. If you don't mind bhavya can u give their names as well . Because all the forum members should know how low these people can go

Dear, if you come to know their real face, you will get lot of shocks.  In this, main open forum, itself they behave bad.  then, think about their CC and PM.  They will go any low. Esp. this Vids, she is unthinkable.😉. Tomorrow, the great leader will come and give his expert comments to us, wait and watch.
Originally posted by sandu786

The girl is not only crazy.  She is the beloved devotee of our great leader, who is from the dark continent. If they, both started to talk, then, you will have full damaka. great partners. Match made in hell.😳