Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kitty.pooni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Debalina_Paul

JDJ has always been a scripted show as far as I know. The winners are decided on the basis of popularity of the actors not the real talents..

But Our ex-Gopi bahu  thinks she was not "supposed" to be axed?? πŸ˜• I bet she has never seen her own performance videos. That's why is overjudging her "talents" πŸ˜† The jhalak house is full of talents 100 times better than her.. If we put our sentiments aside and watch with a general view, we can judge who is talented and who is the "bragger".. 🀒

in all fairness giaa wasnt a proffessional and most if them were and she tried different performances each week... and nothing is wrong with saying she got higher marks than the people that went through its...its an obvious fact she got higher marks...its not bragging
kitty.pooni thumbnail
whats wrong with Giaa speaking her mind... shes a strong willed person and gets her point accross and doesnt stop fighting for what she wants i her career... i know she speaks her mind but she should have a right!!!

For all we know some of the interviews could be fake ?

why do you guys take every opportunity to judge and be horrible about giaa...

She speaks her mind and it might not be a clever thing to do in this industry... but she is probably the only of many actresses to actually defend herself and speak her mind in a male dominated industry  :D

Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kitty.pooni

in all fairness giaa wasnt a proffessional and most if them were and she tried different performances each week... and nothing is wrong with saying she got higher marks than the people that went through its...its an obvious fact she got higher marks...its not bragging

I know Jiaa wasn't a proffesional. And a better dancer than many other's who were eliminated before. But by the time, she was out, there weren't anyone left who were inferior to her. So she was supposed to be out. And regarding marks, if u see her average marks of all the weeks, it is somewhere around 25.. A very high score huh?? πŸ˜•

And my retortment is against the things which she says in the interviews. I don't know if the taglines of the interviews are hyped by the media or she really says it, but she is a "celebrity star" after all and should take care while commenting something against someone. It un-necessarily creates disruption amongst fans.
kitty.pooni thumbnail

I know Jiaa wasn't a proffesional. And a better dancer than many other's who were eliminated before. But by the time, she was out, there weren't anyone left who were inferior to her. So she was supposed to be out. And regarding marks, if u see her average marks of all the weeks, it is somewhere around 25.. A very high score huh?? πŸ˜•

And my retortment is against the things which she says in the interviews. I don't know if the taglines of the interviews are hyped by the media or she really says it, but she is a "celebrity star" after all and should take care while commenting something against someone. It un-necessarily creates disruption amongst fans.

I know but like we said it is a scripted show and i think she should have got higher marks...
Only because she wasnt proffessional...

I know Giaa can go over the top with interviews and it does cause disruption between fans i agree with that...

But she is not afraid that if she tells the truth from her perspective and especially in a male dominated industy...

Its a bit bad that she does it as it is bad for her career but nothing is wrong with a strong willed person 😊
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Kitty: I don't want to fight with a fellow friend by arguing Kitty. So I am stopping any further comments. If we go on answering one another, soon this thread will also be a 2nd world war thread and need to be closed down..

So, bows down, hugs.. πŸ€—
kitty.pooni thumbnail

@Kitty: I don't want to fight with a fellow friend by arguing Kitty. So I am stopping any further comments. If we go on answering one another, soon this thread will also be a 2nd world war thread and need to be closed down..

So, bows down, hugs.. πŸ€—

sorry if it came across as a fight i am just very defensive over giaa thats all... im glad you stopped it else i would have instead so thank youπŸ˜†

πŸ€—Friends?
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

Guys there s a gia intervew on the rival site. She is happy that she is the first person to play a jeanie on desi tv after tulsi gopi is the next bahu on tv and yes of course she participated in the number one dance reality show jhalak. She also says that she was not supposed to be eliminated that week but the boss is always right. Not positing the link as its not allowed:-)

Absolute tripe...gosh  what goes on in her mind...she suffers from superiority complex
πŸ₯±
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is not surprising her arrogance is oozing. This was evident in Vishal's birthday video where she deliberately stole the airtime. This takes us back to the time to one of the awards ceremonies where she received her award and another actor had expressed something contrary. This was discussed at length on this forum. This was the first streak of her gloated state. This is definitely one space to watch in the future.
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swasthi

It is not surprising her arrogance is oozing. This was evident in Vishal's birthday video where she deliberately stole the airtime. This takes us back to the time to one of the awards ceremonies where she received her award and another actor had expressed something contrary. This was discussed at length on this forum. This was the first streak of her gloated state. This is definitely one space to watch in the future.

She has been getting the benefit of doubt for way too long...The girl is haughty and has a bloated ego..way too vain
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS Vibz😊

So should we consider this the almost official confirmation that JDJ is fixed? (not that there was any doubt before.πŸ˜‰)  All the best to Gia but she needs to zip it about SNS and JDJ now.. It is more good for her than for anybody else.