Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

bollywood/india obsessed by white fixation ?? (Page 3)

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I can't imagine HOW a big difference would be made to one's life if they were able to, well honestly, purchase a fair-skinned spouse

Whodafuq caresss about the amount of melanin in your wife/husband? Asswipes.

I absolutely hate people who reject someone on the basis of their color.. gosh do you plan on cutting off their epidermis and making love to it?

tina59 IF-Sizzlerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I feel the same, Bollywood and bollywood audience is def racist and descriminatory.

only fair skinned guys can be considered hero material. The same goes for gals too barring a few exceptions.

I mean actors and actresse are supposed to act and skin color does and shouldnt matter. Thats why I appreciate the south industry more coz the script is the hero and normal people or people who look normal can become or aspire to become heroes and its happening with the heroines too .

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
It's sad but true :( 

This is pure discrimination but you can't change the world if you are not comfortable with yourself first. That's the main problem with gurls at present cuz they fancy fair skin and don't respect themselves
ISHQSalmanSe IF-Dazzler
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Its kinda silly really because the more melanin you have, the more protection against skin cancer. So darker people do have the advantage healthwise Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlackStar.SilentSilver

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Not only girls.. but lighter men too are considered more attractive nowadays. It's not tall, dark and handsome but tall, fair and handsome now. I don't have anything against people who would want their partner to be fair-skinned or like fair skin more but what I can't stand is people putting dark skinned people down!
SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Sadly its true.
Guys,Girls,Uncles,Aunties everyone here prefer fair skinned.
I dont get it why does skin color matter so much, their are so many people who have dusky complexion but they are really really good looking.
Its really so much disappointing to see how people look down at others just on the basis of their skin color.
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Its the character n attitude of the person that matters ...not skin color ... nor how they look , thin or fat ...physical beauty is temporary , one fire burn or accident , every thing is pufff  ... dunno how people gets the mentality of judging humans based on race n color ... 

n india is currently seeing an onslaught of fairness creams n products ... with heavily Photoshopped ads for fairness creams (both for men n women) n even ads for body cream n that clean n dry cream , having a fair complexion is the only way a woman could get married n sustain her marriage Dead   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticAura

Go to top