new promo out 13th sep special episode.. - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
OMG OMG...dying to see RK.Koi plz link post karo
Dd in saree:-) koi pics to post karo
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

thanks dear 
dekho kitne ghante hogaye abhi tak promo phir se nahi dekhya hai..

But some few people also saying that it shown but  you know I am tired watching T.V i am fed up of seeing same kurkure, Almond oil and etc etc promo but no Mb promo 😭 . Now it is unbearable for me to watch all this all over again so waiting for link.

Agar promo wopas nahin dikhaya sooo

ha ha ha 😆😆😆😆😆 (nahin nahin tujhe nahin, main to tv pe hamla kar dungi)😆😆😆
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

that's rude yaa..the TM is not making fool of anybody...the promo is out...i have seen it too...but in a rush..u have to wait patiently for some1 to post the link...heard...itz not aired again since the 1st time it was shown.
oh i m not rude dear pehle bhi hume SR ke bere mein bata ker fool banaya tha when there was no such promo
Originally posted by drashti4ever

oh i m not rude dear pehle bhi hume SR ke bere mein bata ker fool banaya tha when there was no such promo

jaane do yaar baat ko mat badao rude rude mat khelo aur promo ka socho. I think there are few others also who saw promo and many like me and you waiting for it 😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by coolestsh

jaane do yaar baat ko mat badao rude rude mat khelo aur promo ka socho. I think there are few others also who saw promo and many like me and you waiting for it 😭
dear i m not in fighting mood with members i m going 2 fight with colors the should show whole day only rishbala
Originally posted by drashti4ever

dear i m not in fighting mood with members i m going 2 fight with colors the should show whole day only rishbala

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 what whole day 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
I tried finding link but not got any new promo link infact in website of colors too, i just can find that there is still old promo of madhubala  (Khel suru hua madhubala) 😒 Edited by coolestsh - 11 years ago
are yaar link link link plzzz guyzzz😭
Waitinggg to see the video...