Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

No precap=poojali drama

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
See this is another example of how the show has drastically changed and how the Cvs are playing with the emotions of us viewers.

Earlier no precap used to mean that we are is store for something big or some amazing ArHi scenes would be coming up but now no precap means more of poojali and Shyam drama and another round of khushi and arnav's character assasination.

This is another cheap trick of the makers to increase the TRPs and shove this sick track down our throat. By showing no precap, they let us think that some ArHi scenes would be shown in the next episode so that people watch the episode and contribute to the TRPs but in reality the episode is again filled with anjali and only anjali.

Earlier I used to get excited at the prospect of a no precap episode but now Im not gonna be fooled by the cvs again and waste another 22 mins of my day on poojali.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
dont lose hope guyzz..inshallah we will have a great arshi scene in the coming epi..as i have heard about their HALDI ceremony...do guyss keep wating at least for BARUN AND SANAYA and for the TRp also...
tanmana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yes dont loose hope...we will get to see arshi scene def if not on mon dan pakka from tue bcoz heard about haldi,monday may be wasted on bringing back shyam
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tanmana

yes dont loose hope...we will get to see arshi scene def if not on mon dan pakka from tue bcoz heard about haldi,monday may be wasted on bringing back shyam

Originally posted by: SAFATWEET

dont lose hope guyzz..inshallah we will have a great arshi scene in the coming epi..as i have heard about their HALDI ceremony...do guyss keep wating at least for BARUN AND SANAYA and for the TRp also...

Where did u guys hear abt haldi?