I give up wid a smile :))

Aditi_ARHIrule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I hve been watching love stories of Indian television since I was in 6th standard. Every story starts slow, picks up pace, reaches its peak Nd then falls. For nothing can remain at the top forever.

But the time in which this happens varries. I feel proud to say that ipk has had this phase for the longest time I hve ever known. It had given me a smile, a dream, a thought, a respite and what not for which I will ever b grateful.

But now, I hve to give up. Not because I can't give 1/2 hr to a serial that taught me about love. But because I always want to remember it the way it was at its highest point. I want to cherrish the sweet memories Nd think abt it as the best serial ever.

This does not mean ipk is over for me. It will always b there with me. I'll visit the forum regularly Nd vote like a maniac for our Arhi Nd show for any award function. I will always luv it<3<3<3

Gud bye !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
why r u giving up frnd...??
_Dazzling_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I love your dignified post!!😊
tanmana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
dont give it up and atleast come back when we get good phase...plz dont quit...
VancouverBC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wouldn't give up so fast. There are a lot more Arshi scenes on the way - that I'm sure of. Simply tune out the ones that offends you and watch what pleases you. I love Arshi too much and can't stop watching now.
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
dont give up...atleast for the sake of TRP...i have still faith on The CV...actually if i try to give up ..i wont be able to..as i love arshi so mucch...
shona2smart4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

why ur quiting..? our ipk is sinking it need our help.. so think once again..

ok dear bye bye... 😭  anyways   tata  god bless u..

Meena1428 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear!
If love Ipk this then why leav it???
I think when something then u have to stick with them in good times and bad times. In that case Ipk is not having a bad time now, it's just of mater of time or weeks then very thing will be as we all want. Im Sorry to say but I ges ur love I not that strong to handle Ipk :) plus those WHO are Making nagatives in the forum.
Tc and I wish u wouldn't have Giv up on watching it.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Awww, don't give up!! This is only shown so it leads to Shyam's entry and the remarriage!! Sure, there are other ways to bring him back but then this is a soap!! You will see people doing things you may not agree with, leaving you frustrated!! Leaving you wanting to pull your hair out!! 😆 But that's how true soap operas are about!! 😊 Characters make their mistakes and then grow and learn from it like in real life!! 😉😊 So you can't give up!! 👍🏼

Shreya
Aditi_ARHIrule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tat is really very very sweet of u my dear friends. I m giving up now cause I m hurt seeing Wat is being shown. But I promise to ipk that I will tune back as soon as the track becomes positive. It is really very hard for me to live without my ipk.