India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

AMAN DID A GOOD JOB, BUT..

shindom Groupbie
shindom
shindom

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Aman did a good job in trying to make yash realise the goodness in arthi, about the selfless love she has for him and his family, but yash heart seems to be made of stone.  He rejects her love and says he can never love arthi. I felt really sorry for arti at that time and Aman acted as a true friend to arti.

And after watching the episodes of this week we are again back to wondering what cud be the reason for yash's anger towards arti.  There is only one left and that is prashant.  But I dont think even that cud be the reason. 

I think next week will drag with this prashant issue and i really wish the cvs give a valid and logical reason for yash hitting the roof.  Prashant cud not be the reason for yash to throw away arpitas belongings and his near nervous breakdown not to say the rain flashback they keep showing of arti.

The cvs are driving us crazy and we are going to go out of our mind if they show us one more week of suspense. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anna-teju1816kholitavillager00PuvZ

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
LOL it's the weekend and we really need to chill after 3 weeks of guessing and hard thinking..this is worst than chemical formulas..

########################################
pls. don't forget to comment and return to the articles and vids..thanksSmile

Edited by villager00 - 07 September 2012 at 11:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anna-kholita

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Don't worry. Cv had never let us down. I m sure they hv a big surprise for us !Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anna-kholita

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index