My Original Bhabho Lost... (Page 3)

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolmausam

Originally posted by manishmodh

Sorry I did not find Any Entertainment factor in that Evil Bhabo , She is on a Proud Hill of her Sanskaars , In that Proud She Forget to see What is Good and What is Bad , Always Taunts Sandhya Indirectly . She Need to cut Her arrogance on her Children and her Sankaars which she used to say all the time to Sandhya and Curse her family UnNecessarily for Just 1 Lie , When she came to Know Her Kids are More Liers and Nothing Learned Good , she came Down to Sandhya

PS :    The one Who feel Missing is there , can u please Kindly Watch Ekta Typical SaasBahu Serials , where u can find Unlimited entertainment when a SAAS is Shouting and Ranting on all Especially on her Bahu, u can get the Entertainment Factor that u were Missing here From Bhabo   Thumbs Up Big smile

hahahaha collmausam you are awesome.. just opposite your name .. i liked the way you straight forwardly told the things... good thats a great quality... But lemme tell you .. i am talking here about Energetic Bhabho and Not EVIL Bhabho ...  LOL  

Ok Am cool for a progressive Ideas LOL , not for Regression Ideas on a Character  LOL.

That energetic Bhabo is For Torturing Bahu , to Tell that She has Sankaars and Not Like U and Ur Family , If u Find Entertainment in that energetic Taunts , for Scolding Sandhya Indirectly , then I cant Help u . Better I could give a PS Like in my Above Post

Sorry .. You are still talking about EVIL side of Bhabho... I dont understand why dont you wanna see the energetic Bhabho loving Sandhya .. Supporting her..like she did in chaturi lost track... (but that was actaully dull bhabho.. she should have apprecaited her )   Why you always want to give PS like in your above post .. without understanding rthe actual facts... 

Edited by manishmodh - 08 September 2012 at 12:39am

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Manish mere bhai.. It wasn't joke. I'm serious. It's her personal choice to comment on any thread. Approve

By the way, Regarding your today's post.. I am also loving this new Bhabho who's helping SurYa to come closer n allowing them to spend quality time with each-other..

Edited by ami_dabh - 08 September 2012 at 12:43am
coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ami_dabh

Manish Bhaiya... Coolmausam is passionate advocate of DABH n SurYaLand.. It's next to impossible win over her sensible n level-headed raised valid points..Clap..Star..Thumbs Up

hahahah I agree Amisha... But where was she-  coolmausam -  yesterday.. when I posted appreciating   DABH...

HaHaHa  All My surYa Lovers will appreciate when u make a Apprreciation , For that My Voice is Not Needed for that Universal Truth.

I Apprear only when I Feel some Sensible thought is Missing . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Manish---.Ami.

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Manish mere bhai.. It wasn't joke. I'm serious. It's her personal choice to comment on any thread. Approve

By the way, Regarding your today's post.. I am also loving this new Bhabho who's becoming helping SurYa to come closer n allowing them to spend quality time with each-other..

Arey bhai... why are all pulling my leg.. I also like new bhabho Amisha yaar.. kya yaar !!

I dont understand why dont you wanna see the energetic Bhabho loving Sandhya .. Supporting her..like she did in chaturi lost track... (but that was actaully dull bhabho.. she should have apprecaited her ) 
---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Manish Bhaiya... Coolmausam is passionate advocate of DABH n SurYaLand.. It's next to impossible win over her sensible n level-headed raised valid points..Clap..Star..Thumbs Up

hahahah I agree Amisha... But where was she-  coolmausam -  yesterday.. when I posted appreciating   DABH...

HaHaHa  All My surYa Lovers will appreciate when u make a Apprreciation , For that My Voice is Not Needed for that Universal Truth.

I Apprear only when I Feel some Sensible thought is Missing . 

Ahhh thts full on your choice mam.. I tried to post something  sensible ..  but alas you couldnot find any sense.. I hope next time I would succeed in getting a compliment from you  Big smile
.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged

By the way, Regarding your today's post.. I am also loving this new Bhabho who's becoming helping SurYa to come closer n allowing them to spend quality time with each-other..

Arey bhai... why are all pulling my leg.. I also like new bhabho Amisha yaar.. kya yaar !!

I dont understand why dont you wanna see the energetic Bhabho loving Sandhya .. Supporting her..like she did in chaturi lost track... (but that was actaully dull bhabho.. she should have apprecaited her ) 
Oh Aisa hain kya??? then I would love to see your Bhabho's version..Wink Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Manish---

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Oh Aisa hain kya??? then I would love to see your Bhabho's version..Wink Big smile

MUjhe Amisha ko itna kyo samjhana padhta hai yaar ... 

Mujhe lagaa app to samajh hi jaoge ... lekin nahi.. Ulti ganga beh rahi thi to usi mein dubki lagaa di aapne bhi ... Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged

MUjhe Amisha ko itna kyo samjhana padhta hai yaar ... 

Mujhe lagaa app to samajh hi jaoge ... lekin nahi.. Ulti ganga beh rahi thi to usi mein dubki lagaa di aapne bhi ... Tongue
Bhai kya karoo.. Yahaan par Narmada aur Sabarmati rivers flow hoti hain.. No Ganga river toh..Wink..LOL.. I'm sleepy so much.. toh brainwa main inna jaldi nahi ghustaa..Unhappy

Go to top