Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

My Original Bhabho Lost... (Page 2)

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

Manish...I am loving this Bhabo Thumbs Up...She has changed a lot after realizing how badly she treated Sandhya though she was not at fault at all.
Repentance might be a reason...Or I guess she has learnt from Sandhya to look at things in different way than she used to do.

I like this change in Bhabo...And she still speaks up whenever it's needed, but in more sober way.Smile

Sorry Farhana and Saibal...

But I want the Bhabho who was full of energy.. she seems to be dull now a days 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maddy311SAIBALROUTH

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Actually she is getting less screen space nowadays as the track's emphasis is not on her. Also the CVs don't want to keep bhabo's character monotonous so they are showing a very sweet side of bhaboBig smile As and when track and trp demands, we may see bhabo back in her old avatar and most probably I think it will be when sandy reveals her ambition

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Manish---SAIBALROUTH

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

Actually she is getting less screen space nowadays as the track's emphasis is not on her. Also the CVs don't want to keep bhabo's character monotonous so they are showing a very sweet side of bhaboBig smile As and when track and trp demands, we may see bhabo back in her old avatar and most probably I think it will be when sandy reveals her ambition

May Be Maddy... and I agree..Revealing of Sandhya's dream will again ignite the fuel in Bhabho   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manishmodh

Originally posted by coolmausam

Please I Pray for u Show is Going on a Progressive way , People Dont Like to Listen taana on a Innocent Girl fro Nothing Wrong She Did , Its Bhabos Fault in cursing Sandhya All the Time , Now She Realised that is a Syaani Girl than Her , then Still why do expect her to be in Old EVIL SAAS TOTURING A BAHU FOR HER EDUCATION .

Please Dont Make the Regression by Asking a EVIL SAAS to ComeBack 

INDIA and INDIAN SAAS Need to know how to Love their Bahus , this is What she is Protraying Now . So Please I Dont want Regression Like Ektha Kapoor Saas-Bahu Dramas , After All this show Show is About Nayi Soch , And Am Liking the Way it is Developing Characters 

ITS BETTER SHE LOST Her Orginal FISTing Sandhya Life and Ranting her All the time I Hope Am Not Offending U , this is Waht one Expect to have , A change on a Character from Devil to Fragnance

am Not Expecting to see that OLD BHABO , If they show her that Way , No Doubt Many will Quit the show 

Chill coolmausam...

U misunderstood me...

I simply meant about the entertainment factor... though still DABH is going on awesomely ... but I just said .. I am missing old bhabho ... I never meant that she start giving taana and so on...  Every one liked her when Meenakshi's truth for sending bhabho to Jail was revealed.. I guess u might  have liked her... 

thats what I actuall mean 

Sorry I did not find Any Entertainment factor in that Evil Bhabo , She is on a Proud Hill of her Sanskaars , In that Proud She Forget to see What is Good and What is Bad , Always Taunts Sandhya Indirectly . She Need to cut Her arrogance on her Children and her Sankaars which she used to say all the time to Sandhya and Curse her family UnNecessarily for Just 1 Lie , When she came to Know Her Kids are More Liers and Nothing Learned Good , she came Down to Sandhya

PS :    The one Who feel Missing is there , can u please Kindly Watch Ekta Typical SaasBahu Serials , where u can find Unlimited entertainment when a SAAS is Shouting and Ranting on all Especially on her Bahu, u can get the Entertainment Factor that u were Missing here From Bhabo   Thumbs Up Big smile

Edited by coolmausam - 08 September 2012 at 12:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-S---Manish---SAIBALROUTH

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Please I Pray for u Show is Going on a Progressive way , People Dont Like to Listen taana on a Innocent Girl fro Nothing Wrong She Did , Its Bhabos Fault in cursing Sandhya All the Time , Now She Realised that is a Syaani Girl than Her , then Still why do expect her to be in Old EVIL SAAS TOTURING A BAHU FOR HER EDUCATION .

Please Dont Make the Regression by Asking a EVIL SAAS to ComeBack 

INDIA and INDIAN SAAS Need to know how to Love their Bahus , this is What she is Protraying Now . So Please I Dont want Regression Like Ektha Kapoor Saas-Bahu Dramas , After All this show Show is About Nayi Soch , And Am Liking the Way it is Developing Characters 

ITS BETTER SHE LOST Her Orginal FISTing Sandhya Life and Ranting her All the time I Hope Am Not Offending U , this is Waht one Expect to have , A change on a Character from Devil to Fragnance

am Not Expecting to see that OLD BHABO , If they show her that Way , No Doubt Many will Quit the show 

Chill coolmausam...

U misunderstood me...

I simply meant about the entertainment factor... though still DABH is going on awesomely ... but I just said .. I am missing old bhabho ... I never meant that she start giving taana and so on...  Every one liked her when Meenakshi's truth for sending bhabho to Jail was revealed.. I guess u might  have liked her... 

thats what I actuall mean 

Sorry I did not find Any Entertainment factor in that Evil Bhabo , She is on a Proud Hill of her Sanskaars , In that Proud She Forget to see What is Good and What is Bad , Always Taunts Sandhya Indirectly . She Need to cut Her arrogance on her Children and her Sankaars which she used to say all the time to Sandhya and Curse her family UnNecessarily for Just 1 Lie , When she came to Know Her Kids are More Liers and Nothing Learned Good , she came Down to Sandhya

PS :    The one Who feel Missing is there , can u please Kindly Watch Ekta Typical SaasBahu Serials , where u can find Unlimited entertainment when a SAAS is Shouting and Ranting on all Especially on her Bahu, u can get the Entertainment Factor that u were Missing here From Bhabo   Thumbs Up Big smile

hahahaha collmausam you are awesome.. just opposite your name .. i liked the way you straight forwardly told the things... good thats a great quality... But lemme tell you .. i am talking here about Energetic Bhabho and Not EVIL Bhabho ...  LOL  
coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged

hahahaha collmausam you are awesome.. just opposite your name .. i liked the way you straight forwardly told the things... good thats a great quality... But lemme tell you .. i am talking here about Energetic Bhabho and Not EVIL Bhabho ...  LOL  

Ok Am cool for a progressive Ideas LOL , not for Regression Ideas on a Character  LOL.

That energetic Bhabo is For Torturing Bahu , to Tell that She has Sankaars and Not Like U and Ur Family , If u Find Entertainment in that energetic Taunts , for Scolding Sandhya Indirectly , then I cant Help u . Better I could give a PS Like in my Above Post

Edited by coolmausam - 08 September 2012 at 12:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Manish---

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Manish Bhaiya... Coolmausam is passionate advocate of DABH n SurYaLand.. It's next to impossible win over her sensible n level-headed raised valid points..Clap..Star..Thumbs Up

Edited by ami_dabh - 08 September 2012 at 12:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolmausam---Manish---SAIBALROUTH

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

Manish Bhaiya... Coolmausam is passionate advocate of DABH n SurYaLand.. It's next to impossible win over her sensible n level-headed raised valid points..Clap..Star..Thumbs Up

hahahah I agree Amisha... But where was she-  coolmausam -  yesterday.. when I posted appreciating   DABH...

Go to top