My Original Bhabho Lost...

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys ...
Where is my Original Bhabho... ???? She was there in Hanuman Gali - Rathi Niwas before the Singapore Track...?? where has she lost ...??? 

There was a time .. when the Bhabho used to speak continuously - through out the episode... No one other could dare to talk in front of her... There was only and only Bhabho everywhere ...  She was full of energy .. (note - I dont want her taanas back on sandhya...) 

Dunno what happened at Singapore... because the Bhabho returned from Singapore is totally different from the Bhabho who was before Singapore track... I remember - the day Sandhya and Sooraj were leaving for H Nizamuddin for first phase of cooking Competition .. she gave a looong speech .. though in a lower note... 

Even at Singapore - when Sooraj's hand was almost paralysed - She did not leave Sandhya ... she took a good class of her ...

why I am speaking like this is  - becasue - What I think is  - Old Bhabho was a necessary ingradient of DABH.. I liked the way she dominated earlier... I liked the way she never spared anyone...  even for a smallest thing ... 

Now I am waiting for the truth about Chaturi to be revealed and the deeds of Meenakshi because of which that accident took place in temple  of Pahadi wale baba ...  Or the day when Sooraj would be telling about her Sandhya ji's dreams ...  or the day when Rajkumar's truth will be revealed ...  

May be at these occasions  - Bhabho Lost will be Regained ... Hopefully these situations may provide the necessary ignition to Bhabho ...

Though  i like the new bhabho - but Where are you Bhabho  - where is your old energy - why are you dull now a days ... I want energetic Bhabho with new perception ... I am missing you badly ... I hope - many among the viewers may be missing you too ...  

Edited by manishmodh - 11 years ago

Please I Pray for u Show is Going on a Progressive way , People Dont Like to Listen taana on a Innocent Girl fro Nothing Wrong She Did , Its Bhabos Fault in cursing Sandhya All the Time , Now She Realised that is a Syaani Girl than Her , then Still why do expect her to be in Old EVIL SAAS TOTURING A BAHU FOR HER EDUCATION .

Please Dont Make the Regression by Asking a EVIL SAAS to ComeBack 

INDIA and INDIAN SAAS Need to know how to Love their Bahus , this is What she is Protraying Now . So Please I Dont want Regression Like Ektha Kapoor Saas-Bahu Dramas , After All this show Show is About Nayi Soch , And Am Liking the Way it is Developing Characters 

ITS BETTER SHE LOST Her Orginal FISTing Sandhya Life and Ranting her All the time I Hope Am Not Offending U , this is Waht one Expect to have , A change on a Character from Devil to Fragnance

am Not Expecting to see that OLD BHABO , If they show her that Way , No Doubt Many will Quit the show 

Edited by coolmausam - 11 years ago
Haha manish its true bhabo is no longer shouting at the top of her lungs. Even chavi's truth pe bhi koi dhamaka nahi hua๐Ÿ˜ฒ Pata nahi singapore mein hua kya๐Ÿ˜•
I think babasa was in top form in singapore, full of energy and active, pata nahi babasa ne kya kiya bhabo k saath๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
But now as they returned to hanuman gali, babasa is back with his diseases๐Ÿ˜† And pretty sure bhabo will regain all her lost energy of singapore and her sherni awaaz will be back soon๐Ÿ˜†
I am loving Bhabo in her new avatar, totally.๐Ÿ˜Š Sandhya as well as Suraj, along with that Bhabasa too played a big role in the change of her attitude towards Sandhya and her perception towards the daughter-in-law in general. This show is teaching just that. Instead of being stubborn, Bhabo accepted the changes and she really understood her wrong notion towards Sandhya.๐Ÿ˜Ž

A big round of applause for DABH for showing in true sense that the mindset of a Mother-in-law like Bhabo can change too. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Manish...I am loving this Bhabo ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...She has changed a lot after realizing how badly she treated Sandhya though she was not at fault at all.
Repentance might be a reason...Or I guess she has learnt from Sandhya to look at things in different way than she used to do.

I like this change in Bhabo...And she still speaks up whenever it's needed, but in more sober way.๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

I am loving Bhabo in her new avatar, totally.๐Ÿ˜Š Sandhya as well as Suraj, along with that Bhabasa too played a big role in the change of her attitude towards Sandhya and her perception towards the daughter-in-law in general. This show is teaching just that. Instead of being stubborn, Bhabo accepted the changes and she really understood her wrong notion towards Sandhya.๐Ÿ˜Ž

A big round of applause for DABH for showing in true sense that the mindset of a Mother-in-law like Bhabo can change too. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Ditto! I just wrote the same Rocket Singh!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by coolmausam

Please I Pray for u Show is Going on a Progressive way , People Dont Like to Listen taana on a Innocent Girl fro Nothing Wrong She Did , Its Bhabos Fault in cursing Sandhya All the Time , Now She Realised that is a Syaani Girl than Her , then Still why do expect her to be in Old EVIL SAAS TOTURING A BAHU FOR HER EDUCATION .

Please Dont Make the Regression by Asking a EVIL SAAS to ComeBack 

INDIA and INDIAN SAAS Need to know how to Love their Bahus , this is What she is Protraying Now . So Please I Dont want Regression Like Ektha Kapoor Saas-Bahu Dramas , After All this show Show is About Nayi Soch , And Am Liking the Way it is Developing Characters 

ITS BETTER SHE LOST Her Orginal FISTing Sandhya Life and Ranting her All the time I Hope Am Not Offending U , this is Waht one Expect to have , A change on a Character from Devil to Fragnance

am Not Expecting to see that OLD BHABO , If they show her that Way , No Doubt Many will Quit the show 

Chill coolmausam...

U misunderstood me...

I simply meant about the entertainment factor... though still DABH is going on awesomely ... but I just said .. I am missing old bhabho ... I never meant that she start giving taana and so on...  Every one liked her when Meenakshi's truth for sending bhabho to Jail was revealed.. I guess u might  have liked her... 

thats what I actuall mean 
Originally posted by maddy311

Haha manish its true bhabo is no longer shouting at the top of her lungs. Even chavi's truth pe bhi koi dhamaka nahi hua๐Ÿ˜ฒ Pata nahi singapore mein hua kya๐Ÿ˜•
I think babasa was in top form in singapore, full of energy and active, pata nahi babasa ne kya kiya bhabo k saath๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
But now as they returned to hanuman gali, babasa is back with his diseases๐Ÿ˜† And pretty sure bhabo will regain all her lost energy of singapore and her sherni awaaz will be back soon๐Ÿ˜†

I hope so maddy ... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  
Originally posted by farhana874

Manish...I am loving this Bhabo ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...She has changed a lot after realizing how badly she treated Sandhya though she was not at fault at all.
Repentance might be a reason...Or I guess she has learnt from Sandhya to look at things in different way than she used to do.

I like this change in Bhabo...And she still speaks up whenever it's needed, but in more sober way.๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry Farhana and Saibal...

But I want the Bhabho who was full of energy.. she seems to be dull now a days 
Actually she is getting less screen space nowadays as the track's emphasis is not on her. Also the CVs don't want to keep bhabo's character monotonous so they are showing a very sweet side of bhabo๐Ÿ˜ƒ As and when track and trp demands, we may see bhabo back in her old avatar and most probably I think it will be when sandy reveals her ambition