India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

at last i stop guessing and why?

gurucrazy Groupbie
gurucrazy
gurucrazy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
As the show proceed, each week end up with new twist bcause we clearly not know what happened in five days that spent in mumbai. But i think each and every flashback connected to show somethingh.
1. Each and everyone thinking that if one night she spent with aman is not reason behind his anger then why they show it but acc to me, aman play the role of culprit between arya and if he help the arti than yash family doubt her as we see when bua see her with aman but yash clearly define the purity of their friendship and not doubt on them. So it is necessary to show yash trust, aman concerned as friend.
2. I think essel world flashback is not reason behind yash anger bcause yash always say that rainy night but they go to essel world in day so how is possible but it is connected to that night. How? Acc to me yash is possesive for arti when he continous hear about the prashant from sunita which he not like that someone have special place in arti life and at this state he never control on him and at that night both r initimate. Because arti love him, she can't stop him that is hurted him because he believe they married just to their kids.
3. This essel world track realise arti that prashant truth also affect her married life and may be separated her from yash. So she honestly speak her truth to yash to prevent that condition come again in future because lie always spoilt the happy life.

4. It is clearly show in sbb when ranbeer kapoor as barfi asked her pregnancy then she replied by shaking her head in yes. It means they come near to each other and that she not remember it because it is her right as wife to get love of his husband.
   this track bring curisity in me that whatever reason behind it but it gives me to much pain, i never want their separation.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

armd11XxshonaxX..Khushi..Nav2010-MishtyBlue-luv_lvndrladyBgud_wallflower_LoveforlifePuvZSri_Radha

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Just hoping next week we will be cleared from all the confusion. With the entry of Ranbir and KAreena

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_lvndr

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I think as someone mentioned in the Dragon Club thread that when Ranbir did that preggy sign he asked Aarti if she was a mother and when she said yes he did thumbs up!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_lvndrAniSweetyilovepyaar

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Raveena even i did saw yumpty no of times...What the hell is this...How can aarthi become pregnant
luv_lvndr IF-Dazzler
luv_lvndr
luv_lvndr

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
me too never want our AarYa being separated for long...Unhappy
PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

I think as someone mentioned in the Dragon Club thread that when Ranbir did that preggy sign he asked Aarti if she was a mother and when she said yes he did thumbs up!!
Of course she is a mother.. for Ansh,Payal & Palak.. That doesn't mean she s pregnant right Angry

ilovepyaar

Jaisoif Goldie
Jaisoif
Jaisoif

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
i think it's cute if Arti is pregnant and Yash shouldn't be this angry with her because he was just as much involved in it but i don't think she's pregnant...it's too quick!

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaisoif

i think it's cute if Arti is pregnant and Yash shouldn't be this angry with her because he was just as much involved in it but i don't think she's pregnant...it's too quick!

If she's nodding so it is yes!!! and I'm also happy at least the Scindya will respect her too much of proving herself and folding hands in front of them happens for Arti in Scindya house.
Yash also will slowly feels something really and concrete for Arti and Yes he'll not be able to leave her or keeps pushing her whenever he gets angry.

luv_lvndr

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index