Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why I think show is progressing. [MODp.14] (Page 8)

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babes25

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by ASR4eva

Originally posted by FBANU

best answers rushshri...I think some fans are very impatient... they dont even wait to see what cvs are actually planned with the track... the current trend is that if they get some arshi scene they will post the famous quote"best episode ever..  etc etc.."even i get confused by seeing posts of some guyys who dont even waste a small chance to bash the show... (no offence)
 those who are not liking the current track plzz answer to this; without some suspense and thrilling episode how could a daily soap move forward in its track... i have complete faith in cvs... i am sure that they are gonna surprise us with many interesting episodes

Thank you for calling us impatient. Yes, we are very impatient. That's why we watched all the crap they dished out at us for so many months.
Yes, I hate the show so much. That's why I'm here on I-F whenever I get time discussing about the show I hate the most. That's why I've watched each and episode till date. Even during the kidnapping track when there was absolutely no story and even in the past few weeks when the story track has changed from Arshi and IPKKND to 'Didi aur uski juice'.
Thanks for the all the compliments you have given me and like-minded people like me. Smile

Looks like there are only very few loyal fans left swathi, all the others are bashers like us... Wonder what's the reason is...

We are SONS  OF SHYAM.
Thats  why.

I love my dady... buwahahaha!! *twitching*

I love my Mommy too.
Aaap bhi na ...Shami kaise baat karti hain?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanMaverick29Iceflames-Aimz-RickyBahlNi1234StormChaser-SI-MrDarcyfan.Kiran.OmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogon

pooja_k93 IF-Rockerz
pooja_k93
pooja_k93

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitali00

Originally posted by angel_93

Originally posted by rushshri

There are many reasons for me to support my view that show is moving ahead and coming episodes are going to have lot of drama store in for us.

Smile I do not think there is any further MU between each other. They are shown having completely trust on each other and still conversation between Arhi is left. Wait for Monday before jumping to conclusions. That's my polite advice. 

Lets wait for the show to end and then we'll discuss...now the question is will there be anything left to be discussed?????

SmileDadi our new hate target, she will repent this time for trusting Shyam which she didn't in past. Moreover she is added to bring saas bahu drama needed for TRP. Again my pov.

Who cares for her repentance???? A person who denied her responsibilities in times of need pops up from nowhere to exercise her rights...damn... did Buaji repent that she chose Shyam for Khushi?????? did Arnav repent that he was quiet when Shyam called her characterless?????When will Khushi get justice???? Or u r still waiting for Buaji's and Arnav's repentance till Monday...

Discuss.

** Criticism only constructive are welcomed. In absence  of that, comment will be reported by TM herself. 

Go and report... I dont care...I hate the supporters more than the makers...

if ur talking abt arnav being quite i think ur forgetting the slaps...repentance????? do you need repentence when asr makes kkg equal to her sis...gets ready to marry her with all rituals...and has already said sry for all he has done. i dont think so!!!

I really pity ur memory... the slap came after Khushi pleaded for mercy ... it should have been on spot...anyway dignity and self-respect are interpreted differently by different people...

i am really sry but it doesnt make sense now even exact timing of the slap matters...if u were so disturbed by arnav slapping shyam just 2 min after he called khushi characterless...u shud have stopped watching then n there rite...its nothing to offend u guys but just 2 weeks of a little anjali and her miscarriage track and u guys start hating the very show u loved! the very show tat made u crazy each n every time there was a rabba ve...the same ppl overlook the rabba ve and talk abt the only anjali getting spotlight. guys arshi has been and always be the lead...

ipk is also loved by their makers they actually love it more than us they wud nothing tat spoils their hard work of one yr seriously i still believe we have loads n loads of fun drama thrill and rabba ves left to see.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_foreverarchanakrushshri

Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Chaitali- I completely agree with you! I am tired of being positive. When actors themselves are leaving seeing the impending doom, then we are just viewers... Smile

Rashmi- Sorry I don't agree with you. I can only see the show moving towards impending doom and disaster. Smile

if u agree with her, that means u agree with she hates supporters more than makers

If supporters can't give the right view to the CVs then yes, I'm with her. If supporters can only praise and not criticise for the betterment of the show, then yes I'm with her.
As much as it's the makers fault it's also the supporters if they're just blindly supporting the CVs for whatever they're showing. That's all I have to say. That's my point of view.
Supporting for me is also showing the people and things we care for, the right way. And not just spporting them in anything and everything and expecting them to always be moving on the right path. It's more like asking a baby to cross the road without any help expecting it to reach the other end with no difficulties. Smile

I always knew your Miss India stunts will pay off and Dammit I was right.
Very well said Swati.
Appreciation is always given by us where appreciation is required.
There is a reason why Rima's petition has more than 1000 likes and so many comments.
We cant be blind to the major facts.

Edited by kookie2020 - 08 September 2012 at 3:43am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99IceflamesRickyBahl-Aimz-Barundeewani19gatheringstormStormChaser-SI-MrDarcyfanSultan_Of_SwingGodhuliLogon.Kiran.OmNaMaSteOm

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Chaitali- I completely agree with you! I am tired of being positive. When actors themselves are leaving seeing the impending doom, then we are just viewers... Smile

Rashmi- Sorry I don't agree with you. I can only see the show moving towards impending doom and disaster. Smile

if u agree with her, that means u agree with she hates supporters more than makers

If supporters can't give the right view to the CVs then yes, I'm with her. If supporters can only praise and not criticise for the betterment of the show, then yes I'm with her.
As much as it's the makers fault it's also the supporters if they're just blindly supporting the CVs for whatever they're showing. That's all I have to say. That's my point of view.
Supporting for me is also showing the people and things we care for, the right way. And not just spporting them in anything and everything and expecting them to always be moving on the right path. It's more like asking a baby to cross the road without any help expecting it to reach the other end with no difficulties. Smile

if u are with then there is no point in discussion. Only criticizing and not supporting doedn't make the show as u said only supporting and no criticizing make it. if u criticize for 2 thgs u have to encourage too.

If u still want to hate, ur choice.

Moreover the topic of discussion is about the show not the war of criticizers and supporters.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_foreverarchanakmahamluvsbs

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged

I always knew your Miss India stunts will pay off and Dammit I was right.
Very well said Swati.
Appreciation is always given by us where appreciation is required.

Hehe...thanks! Embarrassed Hug
Aap bhi naa... LOL
And yes, we always appreciate where it's required.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-Ni1234KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged

best answers rushshri...I think some fans are very impatient... they dont even wait to see what cvs are actually planned with the track... 

Thank you for calling us impatient. Yes, we are very impatient. That's why we watched all the crap they dished out at us for so many months.
Yes, I hate the show so much. That's why I'm here on I-F whenever I get time discussing about the show I hate the most. That's why I've watched each and episode till date. Even during the kidnapping track when there was absolutely no story and even in the past few weeks when the story track has changed from Arshi and IPKKND to 'Didi aur uski juice'.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Thanks for the all the compliments you have given me and like-minded people like me. Smile

Looks like there are only very few loyal fans left swathi, all the others are bashers like us... Wonder what's the reason is...

We are SONS  OF SHYAM.
Thats  why.
LOL
MindBlowing... awesome...Fantastic!!!!!!!But who's our mother????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-RickyBahl-SI-KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged

best answers rushshri...I think some fans are very impatient... they dont even wait to see what cvs are actually planned with the track... 

ROFL

We are SONS  OF SHYAM.
Thats  why.
LOL
MindBlowing... awesome...Fantastic!!!!!!!But who's our mother????

It has not been disclosed yet.
We have been named this by a fellow member who called us" Bashers- You Sons of Shyam".
So we are SOS.

Edited by kookie2020 - 08 September 2012 at 3:49am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-RickyBahl-Aimz--SI-StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogon

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged

if u are with then there is no point in discussion. Only criticizing and not supporting doedn't make the show as u said only supporting and no criticizing make it. if u criticize for 2 thgs u have to encourage too.

If u still want to hate, ur choice.

Moreover the topic of discussion is about the show not the war of criticizers and supporters.

Well, I don't know if you've come across my posts before that's why you might be saying so. But I was supporting the show even through the kidnapping drama. If this is the way the show pays for my positivity, then I'm sorry, I can't take it anymore. Now all this is going over my head.
Even in other posts when people were being negative, I had supported the show because of my love for it. But now, I'm sorry I'm soo not loving what is being shown and I don't find any reason to support it.
Well, in a way this topic is related to the show but still if you feel that it's not, then again it's plainly your thought and your choice to ignore what I write. Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99chaitali00kkksrIceflames-Aimz-S.Stephy-SI-Barundeewani19GodhuliLogonMrDarcyfanKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top