Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why I think show is progressing. [MODp.14] (Page 7)

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babes25

Originally posted by ASR4eva

Originally posted by FBANU

best answers rushshri...I think some fans are very impatient... they dont even wait to see what cvs are actually planned with the track... the current trend is that if they get some arshi scene they will post the famous quote"best episode ever..  etc etc.."even i get confused by seeing posts of some guyys who dont even waste a small chance to bash the show... (no offence)
 those who are not liking the current track plzz answer to this; without some suspense and thrilling episode how could a daily soap move forward in its track... i have complete faith in cvs... i am sure that they are gonna surprise us with many interesting episodes

Thank you for calling us impatient. Yes, we are very impatient. That's why we watched all the crap they dished out at us for so many months.
Yes, I hate the show so much. That's why I'm here on I-F whenever I get time discussing about the show I hate the most. That's why I've watched each and episode till date. Even during the kidnapping track when there was absolutely no story and even in the past few weeks when the story track has changed from Arshi and IPKKND to 'Didi aur uski juice'.
Thanks for the all the compliments you have given me and like-minded people like me. Smile

Looks like there are only very few loyal fans left swathi, all the others are bashers like us... Wonder what's the reason is...

We are SONS  OF SHYAM.
Thats  why.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-blackdice1001Maverick29-Aimz-RickyBahlAmazingAmyIceflamesNi1234Barundeewani19-SI-StormChaservijji12sanja_here.Kiran.OmNaMaSteOm

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged

best answers rushshri...I think some fans are very impatient... they dont even wait to see what cvs are actually planned with the track... the current trend is that if they get some arshi scene they will post the famous quote"best episode ever..  etc etc.."even i get confused by seeing posts of some guyys who dont even waste a small chance to bash the show... (no offence)
 those who are not liking the current track plzz answer to this; without some suspense and thrilling episode how could a daily soap move forward in its track... i have complete faith in cvs... i am sure that they are gonna surprise us with many interesting episodes

Thank you for calling us impatient. Yes, we are very impatient. That's why we watched all the crap they dished out at us for so many months.
Yes, I hate the show so much. That's why I'm here on I-F whenever I get time discussing about the show I hate the most. That's why I've watched each and episode till date. Even during the kidnapping track when there was absolutely no story and even in the past few weeks when the story track has changed from Arshi and IPKKND to 'Didi aur uski juice'.
Thanks for the all the compliments you have given me and like-minded people like me. Smile

Looks like there are only very few loyal fans left swathi, all the others are bashers like us... Wonder what's the reason is...

I don't call u bashers, but criticism too has a limit. No offense.

One encouragement can do wonders but blaming others is too easy.

For me bashers are someone else. as far as u stick to the topic and make comments accordingly, I am ok with it.

If i don't have any right to mock so do u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ASADsweetZOYA

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Chaitali- I completely agree with you! I am tired of being positive. When actors themselves are leaving seeing the impending doom, then we are just viewers... Smile

Rashmi- Sorry I don't agree with you. I can only see the show moving towards impending doom and disaster. Smile

if u agree with her, that means u agree with she hates supporters more than makers

If supporters can't give the right view to the CVs then yes, I'm with her. If supporters can only praise and not criticise for the betterment of the show, then yes I'm with her.
As much as it's the makers fault it's also the supporters if they're just blindly supporting the CVs for whatever they're showing. That's all I have to say. That's my point of view.
Supporting for me is also showing the people and things we care for, the right way. And not just spporting them in anything and everything and expecting them to always be moving on the right path. It's more like asking a baby to cross the road without any help expecting it to reach the other end with no difficulties. Smile

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99mitrabhuyanAmazingAmyIceflamesRickyBahl-Aimz-Ni1234Barundeewani19vijji12-SI-S.StephyKookiemonsterMrDarcyfanSultan_Of_SwingGodhuliLogon.Kiran.OmNaMaSteOm

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
RUSH THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE POST ! AND I AGREE TO YR POINTS AND HOPE ALL THE BEST HAPPENS !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanakrushshriASADsweetZOYA

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

We are SONS  OF SHYAM.
Thats  why.

that's how u see urself, not me and plz i request again, plz make comment in accordance with the subject line of topic.

I am  not categorizing anyone and I expect others to do the same.

Jammy-mahamluvsbsASADsweetZOYA

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Originally posted by kookie2020

We are SONS  OF SHYAM.
Thats  why.

I love my dady... buwahahaha!! *twitching*

Just Kidding, no offense to anyone...

Edited by babes25 - 08 September 2012 at 3:35am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-blackdice1001Maverick29mitrabhuyan-Aimz-RickyBahlAmazingAmyIceflamesNi1234vijji12.Kiran.OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanSultan_Of_SwingKookiemonster

archanak IF-Dazzler
archanak
archanak

Excellent post once againgClap I too agree that the story is moving forward and everything is required as you so rightly mentioned. Moreover, I am a very patient follower, so one or two filler episodes here and there does not demotivate meBig smile

outland_123rushshrimahamluvsbs

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanak

Excellent post once againgClap I too agree that the story is moving forward and everything is required as you so rightly mentioned. Moreover, I am a very patient follower, so one or two filler episodes here and there does not demotivate meBig smile

I SECOND U Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshriArshisarunrocks

Go to top