Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why I think show is progressing. [MODp.14] (Page 6)

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR4eva

Chaitali- I completely agree with you! I am tired of being positive. When actors themselves are leaving seeing the impending doom, then we are just viewers... Smile

Rashmi- Sorry I don't agree with you. I can only see the show moving towards impending doom and disaster. Smile

Totally agree with u Swati...  If positivity means nodding your head and accepting every crap you get then I am happy to be a negative person...!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

..Swapnali..mitrabhuyanMaverick29-Aimz-AmazingAmyIceflamesgatheringstormStormChaserNi1234Barundeewani19S.Stephyvijji12GodhuliLogon-DKS-Sultan_Of_SwingKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FBANU

best answers rushshri...I think some fans are very impatient... they dont even wait to see what cvs are actually planned with the track... the current trend is that if they get some arshi scene they will post the famous quote"best episode ever..  etc etc.."even i get confused by seeing posts of some guyys who dont even waste a small chance to bash the show... (no offence)
 those who are not liking the current track plzz answer to this; without some suspense and thrilling episode how could a daily soap move forward in its track... i have complete faith in cvs... i am sure that they are gonna surprise us with many interesting episodes

Thank you for calling us impatient. Yes, we are very impatient. That's why we watched all the crap they dished out at us for so many months.
Yes, I hate the show so much. That's why I'm here on I-F whenever I get time discussing about the show I hate the most. That's why I've watched each and episode till date. Even during the kidnapping track when there was absolutely no story and even in the past few weeks when the story track has changed from Arshi and IPKKND to 'Didi aur uski juice'.
Thanks for the all the compliments you have given me and like-minded people like me. Smile

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

chaitali00moonlight99..Swapnali..mitrabhuyan-Aimz-AmazingAmyIceflamessonaparisanja_herevijji12Barundeewani19Ni1234-SI-MrDarcyfanSultan_Of_SwingOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

]
Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

I think we should be a lil more patient. I agree with what you said! =

How much patience does an audience need to have?? "Shyam's revelation" is the BIGGEST joke on this show!! For 15 months, he has committed crime after crime! Fooled people! Kidnapped Arnav! Attempted to kill both Shashi & Anjali, Arnav and then Khushi finally!

THEN he finally succeeded in killing the baby! After ALL this, the audience is expected to watch NAUSEATING romance between Shyam and Anjali! Watch Anjali acting more and more like a psychotic fool! This storyline has reached it's peak! People are tuning out, coz they are totally PUT OFF!

The "Kekta" style scene last Friday when Anjali lost the baby was just gruesome! But knowing the CV's of this show... keeping Abhaas on the show is their main priority! Also giving DB screen space! They no longer care for any LOGIC in the storyline!

Therefore saying "Be patient, the CV's know best" etc is NOT working! It is totally obviouse where the priorites of these CV's lay! If they cared about the inergirty of storytelling and also charachter consistancey, we would NOT have been subjected to this sort of drivel that we have been forced to watch for weeks! ALL the dialogues just say "DI" or "Anjali Betiya"!! Nani has NO voice anymore and she acts like a spineless pushover! She is the ONLY one that can really help Arnav shut that STOPWA up, but she wont even speak up hardly!

Deepali quit, coz she was tired of having no dialogues to say accept "Di juice pijiye"!!! SHE is a proffesional too! Soon, other actors will be TIRED of all their charchters being butchered to give importance to DI and Shyam!

I cant beleive veiwers can be THIS blind as to not see that the creatives have really gone overboard with this track and THAT is why people are sick of it! They have really screwed up! I DONT agree that Poojali drama and Dadi is needed to raise TRP!

During PAYASH marriage the TRP was really high! We didnt have this sort of negativity on the show! Those CV's KNEW what they were doing! They showed Shyam up to his tricks, but it was balanced! THAT is what this show lacks now! Balance!

Finally u r her...I am glad. love u mandy. No matter how must we sit apart but we still love each other.

Shyam is gonna remain in the show for another 6 mnths as i think.

they cannot show Shyam everytime a failure, remember how we used to laugh, Shyam is the only villain with flop plans. LOL

Dadi is irking me too but she is needed for the past revelation which will bring the fourth promo...khushi's past connection with Arnav. Her traffics signal ...LOL

In payash marriage there were budding romance btwn arhi but now they hv moved to another level like trust, care and understanding. Hvn't u noticed he didn't get mad at her when she tries to discuss about shyam.

this is for u frm fb...have sm fun

oh!!!! I forget to kill u...here u r

images fb

GOING GOING...MANDYShocked  WAT HAPPENED TO ULOL OXYGEN PLZ. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_karishkooltoadMrDarcyfan

priyalovely IF-Dazzler
priyalovely
priyalovely

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
very positive post needed...i was worried n really sad to c the forum in such situation n as u said i too believe there will be good things in the show in the near future and were ipk will be back with the same magic and good trps...its really paining to c some negatives things spreading abt the show evn though there s some flaws...everything s needed for the show and every actor and their part s neccessary...so v need some more patience as fans watever happens v should support sarun and show...i agree with all ur above points rushshri and hope a good drama s coming ahead...ipk rocksss...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanakrushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Chaitali- I completely agree with you! I am tired of being positive. When actors themselves are leaving seeing the impending doom, then we are just viewers... Smile

Rashmi- Sorry I don't agree with you. I can only see the show moving towards impending doom and disaster. Smile

if u agree with her, that means u agree with she hates supporters more than makers

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by FBANU

best answers rushshri...I think some fans are very impatient... they dont even wait to see what cvs are actually planned with the track... the current trend is that if they get some arshi scene they will post the famous quote"best episode ever..  etc etc.."even i get confused by seeing posts of some guyys who dont even waste a small chance to bash the show... (no offence)
 those who are not liking the current track plzz answer to this; without some suspense and thrilling episode how could a daily soap move forward in its track... i have complete faith in cvs... i am sure that they are gonna surprise us with many interesting episodes

Thank you for calling us impatient. Yes, we are very impatient. That's why we watched all the crap they dished out at us for so many months.
Yes, I hate the show so much. That's why I'm here on I-F whenever I get time discussing about the show I hate the most. That's why I've watched each and episode till date. Even during the kidnapping track when there was absolutely no story and even in the past few weeks when the story track has changed from Arshi and IPKKND to 'Didi aur uski juice'.
Thanks for the all the compliments you have given me and like-minded people like me. Smile

Looks like there are only very few loyal fans left swathi, all the others are bashers like us... Wonder what's the reason is...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29-Aimz-RickyBahlAmazingAmyIceflamessanja_hereBarundeewani19vijji12StormChaserGodhuliLogon-DKS-MrDarcyfanKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
thanxx for d post dear...agree..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babes25

Totally agree with u Swati...  If positivity means nodding your head and accepting every crap you get then I am happy to be a negative person...!!

Positivity means seeing a hope even in crap and I am glad I am positive.

Go to top