Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why I think show is progressing. [MODp.14] (Page 5)

1yyy2krish3 IF-Rockerz
1yyy2krish3
1yyy2krish3

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
hope so 

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
I dnt agree with trp increases bcs anjali n dadi drama...if there was a happy re marriage track for arshi...then trp must be 3+...nd last weeks trp .1increasese was due to mehendi...and happy family occations...and if u think anji drama will increase trp...then we can wait till wednssday...this whole week was dedicated to shyamali...we can see how mch trp these two will bring...we waited for too long...there is no point in trusting cvs now...they ruined everything...

Edited by sanja_here - 08 September 2012 at 2:18am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

radiationchaitali00..Swapnali..monalisa1234mitrabhuyanRickyBahlIceflamesgatheringstormvijji12Ni1234Barundeewani19StormChaser-SI-MrDarcyfanKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

roopachaithram Groupbie
roopachaithram
roopachaithram

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
well saidClap
we need real positive thinkers like u in the forum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_93

Originally posted by chaitali00

Originally posted by rushshri

There are many reasons for me to support my view that show is moving ahead and coming episodes are going to have lot of drama store in for us.

Smile I do not think there is any further MU between each other. They are shown having completely trust on each other and still conversation between Arhi is left. Wait for Monday before jumping to conclusions. That's my polite advice. 

Lets wait for the show to end and then we'll discuss...now the question is will there be anything left to be discussed?????

SmileDadi our new hate target, she will repent this time for trusting Shyam which she didn't in past. Moreover she is added to bring saas bahu drama needed for TRP. Again my pov.

Who cares for her repentance???? A person who denied her responsibilities in times of need pops up from nowhere to exercise her rights...damn... did Buaji repent that she chose Shyam for Khushi?????? did Arnav repent that he was quiet when Shyam called her characterless?????When will Khushi get justice???? Or u r still waiting for Buaji's and Arnav's repentance till Monday...

Discuss.

** Criticism only constructive are welcomed. In absence  of that, comment will be reported by TM herself. 

Go and report... I dont care...I hate the supporters more than the makers...

if ur talking abt arnav being quite i think ur forgetting the slaps...repentance????? do you need repentence when asr makes kkg equal to her sis...gets ready to marry her with all rituals...and has already said sry for all he has done. i dont think so!!!

I really pity ur memory... the slap came after Khushi pleaded for mercy ... it should have been on spot...anyway dignity and self-respect are interpreted differently by different people...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

radiationmoonlight99mitrabhuyanMaverick29AmazingAmyIceflames-Aimz--SI-StormChaserNi1234sanja_herevijji12-DKS-KookiemonsterSultan_Of_SwingOmNaMaSteOm

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
QUOTE=roopachaithram]well saidClap
we need real positive thinkers like u in the forum
[/QUOTE]

dumbness thy name is positivity...LOLLOLROFL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-mitrabhuyanMaverick29RickyBahlIceflames-Aimz-S.Stephygatheringstormsanja_hereNi1234-SI-StormChaservijji12-DKS-Sultan_Of_SwingKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

I dnt agree with trp increases bcs anjali n dadi drama...if there was a happy re marriage track for arshi...then trp must be 3+...nd last weeks trp .1increasese was due to mehendi...and happy family occations...and if u think anji drama will increase trp...then we can wait till wednssday...this whole week was dedicated to shyamali...we can see how mch trp these two will bring...we waited for too long...there is no point in trusting cvs now...they ruined everything...

sanju I can understand the growing anger but if u remember before the week that passed we were drowning in arhi romance and it has been just one week when they have shown anjali more bcoz the track changed and it was the need of the track.

Regarding trp though I will watch the show with "0" trp but it's demand of everybody else and its gonna increase. i have my reasons which s beyond the scope of this post so not discussing it here.

I am trusting cv's bcoz they show love and care btwn arhi on monday, wedensday, thursday. So i am hopeful, why u r not I can't get it but its ur pov and i respect that.
StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Chaitali- I completely agree with you! I am tired of being positive. When actors themselves are leaving seeing the impending doom, then we are just viewers... Smile

Rashmi- Sorry I don't agree with you. I can only see the show moving towards impending doom and disaster. Smile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99chaitali00Maverick29mitrabhuyanTheSmurfsAmazingAmyIceflamesRickyBahl-Aimz-Ni1234Barundeewani19gatheringstormvijji12-SI-MrDarcyfanSultan_Of_Swing-DKS-KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
I feel... After such a long wait and turmoil, khushi and ARNAV both deserved some happiness not the ongoing drama, putting all limelight on anji and shyamu... And we always wanted a smooth, happy and GRAND wedding... What to make of this break... Doesn't feel right, does it? It's a story after all, they can mould it the way they want or the way the audience wantS... Their pick... But I can't say I am happy...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radiationmitrabhuyanMrDarcyfan

Go to top