Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why I think show is progressing. [MODp.14] (Page 4)

-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
I totally agree..

The point is that Shyam and Anjali romancing scenes cannot be tolerated by the audience coz we know how evil Shyam turned out to be ...

How can the audience see a scene where Shyam is so lovey dovey with Anjali when we know that he killed the baby Dead? It kinda sickens our mind... 

Anjali lovingly asking Chottey to come and sit by her... when we know that she is not doing out of love and doing coz shyam is in her room... And seeing Arnav so innocent and caring kind of makes us go: "Poor guy! How Anji is betraying her!!"... 

When we know that everything is fake, we can't watch it like the scenes where true love is there... like Arnav and Khushi... i know the importance of the side characters... and developing their storyline is also important... But reducing the screen space for the main lead to a mere 2 min... really irks the audience...

I love the way the story is moving but I have a feeling that it is not well balanced... 

What do you say?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_foreverradiationberrysweetmitrabhuyanFBANUarchanak-SI-Barundeewani19MrDarcyfan.x-bumblebee-x.GirlabouttownBornThisWay

FBANU Goldie
FBANU
FBANU

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by chaitali00

There are many reasons for me to support my view that show is moving ahead and coming episodes are going to have lot of drama store in for us.

Smile I do not think there is any further MU between each other. They are shown having completely trust on each other and still conversation between Arhi is left. Wait for Monday before jumping to conclusions. That's my polite advice. 

Lets wait for the show to end and then we'll discuss...now the question is will there be anything left to be discussed?????

If u r waiting for it I am afraid you have to wait for at least 2 yrs. Discussion will move on and one being less will not make any difference.

SmileDadi our new hate target, she will repent this time for trusting Shyam which she didn't in past. Moreover she is added to bring saas bahu drama needed for TRP. Again my pov.

Who cares for her repentance???? A person who denied her responsibilities in times of need pops up from nowhere to exercise her rights...damn... did Buaji repent that she chose Shyam for Khushi?????? did Arnav repent that he was quiet when Shyam called her characterless?????When will Khushi get justice???? Or u r still waiting for Buaji's and Arnav's repentance till Monday...

From ur views I can see u watch the show for only Khushi. No problem if u do that. For me repentence is done and show has moved on to next level. If you haven't moved on that's ur pov. 

Discuss.

** Criticism only constructive are welcomed. In absence  of that, comment will be reported by TM herself. 

Go and report... I dont care...I hate the supporters more than the makers...

Thnx for advising me. I am exactly doing that without any harm to my own post. If u hate me, sorry to tell you not a single ounce is affected of me.

best answers rushshri...I think some fans are very impatient... they dont even wait to see what cvs are actually planned with the track... the current trend is that if they get some arshi scene they will post the famous quote"best episode ever..  etc etc.."even i get confused by seeing posts of some guyys who dont even waste a small chance to bash the show... (no offence)
 those who are not liking the current track plzz answer to this; without some suspense and thrilling episode how could a daily soap move forward in its track... i have complete faith in cvs... i am sure that they are gonna surprise us with many interesting episodes

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mountainbreeze7archanakJammy-rushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sunset-

I totally agree..

The point is that Shyam and Anjali romancing scenes cannot be tolerated by the audience coz we know how evil Shyam turned out to be ...

How can the audience see a scene where Shyam is so lovey dovey with Anjali when we know that he killed the baby Dead? It kinda sickens our mind... 

Anjali lovingly asking Chottey to come and sit by her... when we know that she is not doing out of love and doing coz shyam is in her room... And seeing Arnav so innocent and caring kind of makes us go: "Poor guy! How Anji is betraying her!!"... 

When we know that everything is fake, we can't watch it like the scenes where true love is there... like Arnav and Khushi... i know the importance of the side characters... and developing their storyline is also important... But reducing the screen space for the main lead to a mere 2 min... really irks the audience...

I love the way the story is moving but I have a feeling that it is not well balanced... 

What do you say?

When Anjali miscarriage happened last week I knew this week we will have lot of contrast views in forum. LOL

I know Anjali is given lil more space than before, may be that is needed for shyam's entry in RM. It's true Anjali finding solace in Shyam's arms irks everyone even me but when I look from story POV, Anjali still in his spell unaware of his true face.

Regarding Arhi they are given less space only in one epi which was needed, I think tuesday, can't remember exact day actually.

Every show has its ups and down and as spoiler confirms haldi ceremony I am excited about it. Also I think since shyam entry will be done by khushi, in that case Arnav annoyance and their roothna manana romance coming in next week in midst. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_foreverarchanakJammy--Sunset-ArshisarunrocksBornThisWay

-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged

I totally agree..

What do you say?

When Anjali miscarriage happened last week I knew this week we will have lot of contrast views in forum. LOL

I know Anjali is given lil more space than before, may be that is needed for shyam's entry in RM. It's true Anjali finding solace in Shyam's arms irks everyone even me but when I look from story POV, Anjali still in his spell unaware of his true face.

Regarding Arhi they are given less space only in one epi which was needed, I think tuesday, can't remember exact day actually.

Every show has its ups and down and as spoiler confirms haldi ceremony I am excited about it. Also I think since shyam entry will be done by khushi, in that case Arnav annoyance and their roothna manana romance coming in next week in midst. 

Ahem ?? Little more space??  LOL... 

Ya ya I know... But seriously don't watch the 15 min of Shyamli romance... I really can't make myself to watch it... I just watch the first few min, then fast forward... 
I really felt bad when Anjali had a miscarriage. My heart went out to her.. I was sad... 
It's not that I hate her or her character... 

I really don't want even ArHi romance... Maybe scenes with Akash and Nk being sad or something... but not 15 min of Shyamli... 

Even shyam planning his next move... would be ok... 

Edited by -Sunset- - 08 September 2012 at 1:51am

berrysweetarchanakBarundeewani19rushshri

Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
I think we should be a lil more patient. I agree with what you said! =D

berrysweetarchanak-Sunset-rushshri

-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Wink... I'm waiting for the time when the detective work of bringing out shyam and the past is revealed...

Edited by -Sunset- - 08 September 2012 at 1:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

berrysweetarchanakBarundeewani19Arshisarunrocksrushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged

Wink... I'm waiting for the time when the detective work of bringing out shyam and the past is revealed... 

manorama mami ZHAMES BHOND zindabadLOL samjhyoLOL

invite u to share ur ideas and join discussion in my HTAI. wud love to knoe ur views.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3184695

-----------------------

chalo me off for lunch

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
]

I think we should be a lil more patient. I agree with what you said! =

How much patience does an audience need to have?? "Shyam's revelation" is the BIGGEST joke on this show!! For 15 months, he has committed crime after crime! Fooled people! Kidnapped Arnav! Attempted to kill both Shashi & Anjali, Arnav and then Khushi finally!

THEN he finally succeeded in killing the baby! After ALL this, the audience is expected to watch NAUSEATING romance between Shyam and Anjali! Watch Anjali acting more and more like a psychotic fool! This storyline has reached it's peak! People are tuning out, coz they are totally PUT OFF!

The "Kekta" style scene last Friday when Anjali lost the baby was just gruesome! But knowing the CV's of this show... keeping Abhaas on the show is their main priority! Also giving DB screen space! They no longer care for any LOGIC in the storyline!

Therefore saying "Be patient, the CV's know best" etc is NOT working! It is totally obviouse where the priorites of these CV's lay! If they cared about the inergirty of storytelling and also charachter consistancey, we would NOT have been subjected to this sort of drivel that we have been forced to watch for weeks! ALL the dialogues just say "DI" or "Anjali Betiya"!! Nani has NO voice anymore and she acts like a spineless pushover! She is the ONLY one that can really help Arnav shut that STOPWA up, but she wont even speak up hardly!

Deepali quit, coz she was tired of having no dialogues to say accept "Di juice pijiye"!!! SHE is a proffesional too! Soon, other actors will be TIRED of all their charchters being butchered to give importance to DI and Shyam!

I cant beleive veiwers can be THIS blind as to not see that the creatives have really gone overboard with this track and THAT is why people are sick of it! They have really screwed up! I DONT agree that Poojali drama and Dadi is needed to raise TRP!

During PAYASH marriage the TRP was really high! We didnt have this sort of negativity on the show! Those CV's KNEW what they were doing! They showed Shyam up to his tricks, but it was balanced! THAT is what this show lacks now! Balance!

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

radiationmoonlight99chaitali00Maverick29mitrabhuyanberrysweet..Swapnali..monalisa1234-Aimz-RickyBahlAmazingAmyIceflamessanja_hereBarundeewani19vijji12Ni1234MentalExoticaStormChaserS.StephyAkanksha--SI-Sultan_Of_Swing.Kiran.KookiemonsterGodhuliLogon-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top